Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:43 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded and snuggled her close. "Okay." He whispered in her ear and pressed a kiss to her hair. He took slow deep breaths clutching her protectively in his arms. "I want try again." He said managing to smile small at her.

The knock made his hand flinch a little but he kept his cool. "I don't want to get up." He mumbled. "This feels too good." He nuzzled her. He wasn't as panicked as he had been when she entered the room. He wanted to try it all again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She heard him but didn’t say anything immediately, she felt fragile, paper thin right now and she knew it was from her being upset about the baby and she was still upset about it but nothing could be done about it at the moment. She managed a little half smile as she liad her head against him again, while he nuzzled her. She had to get up and get the soup though. “ I know, but it’s more important now than it was that I eat, and so far I’ve kept nothing down today. Guess I was to upset, it’s to early to be morning sickness.” she said as she gently pulled away from him and picked her way across the room to open the door and retrieve her soup and ginger ale.
Carefully she moved back over to him sitting close to him but with enough room that she could eat with out elbowing him. The only way she could’ve been closer would be to sit on his lap.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little and watched her. And he was more than happy to have her close while she ate. Let her have some space to eat. "Yeah." He said not really putting the effort for emotion. He'd have to ask one of the mated pairs if things changed when their mate was pregnant. But not right now. He needed to be close to her. Anxiety was still littering the edges of his mind, but she was helping with that. And they'd hung up on his uncle. Good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:22 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara settled into eat a little hesitantly but she ate slowly until she was certain her stomach would permit it. When she’d finished the bowl she pushed it way and scooted over to Kade her ginger ale in hand as she curled up against him. She still wouldn’t say that she was 100% calm but she was better. She looked up at him after sipping the ginger ale “ You want to go face them? Or do you think you can?” She asked plainly, not judging just asking him to gauge his abilities in that moment she wouldn’t judge him either way, but his cousin’s life could be hanging in the balance.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade stroked her hair cuddling her close. "I'm willing to try." He said. "For my cousin. For you." He kissed her hair. "I'm calmer now. I mean, I'm a lot calmer than before I called you." He smiled a tiny bit to her in an attempt to reassure her. "But can I put a pin in that shirt to close up the plunge?" He asked pawing at it a little. "I don't want the other guys ogling you. Please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Alley way, Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

God he hated being poisoned. Poisoning someone else wasn't a problem but being poisoned by someone else really sucked. Especially if it wasn't one of those lethal poisons like what he was currently sweating out. After tracing himself and Scarlett to . . . wherever they were now he had been in and out of consciousness. The only things he could remotely feel was someone, probably Scarlett, stripping his shirt off to put a new one on before basically carrying him to a hotel.

Once he was flat on his back and shirtless once again the feeling of a needle going through his skin roused him from his catatonic state to groan in mild discomfort. Not once through this whole time had he complained about the pain, mostly because he was barely conscious as it was but because men weren't supposed to do that sort of thing. According to the few male role models he had in life. He was supposed to be the tough one and not cry out if he was in pain. Yet once his mother was killed right in front of him any sort of physical pain was relegated to a similar level as stubbing your toes in the dark when you can't see.

Things went quiet and still after that. At least until he heard running water. Turning his head and with blurry blood shot eyes he looked around before spotting a pale scantily clad red head sitting by the hot tub. Am I dreaming or did those vampires roofy me when they stabbed me in the side?

Letting out an audible groan the male tried to push himself up to clear his head but the poison currently running its course was making his body feel weak from the inside out. It would pass eventually once his fever went down and he had sweated it all out but until then he would be incredibly weakened and unable to defend himself. Hopefully it would be out of his system in hours instead of days.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:04 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett had finished bandaging her arm, it was nearly healed, would be completely healed by the next afternoon. She kicked at the water, looking at her dainty toes with their neon blue polish. She’d been in a blue mood yesterday when she’d painted them. Her attention wasn’t even really on the water or her toes though she was fully aware of the fever Adrien was battling, but she also knew there was little she could do at the moment. Unless she wanted to put him in an ice bath…she’d wait for that she’d decided because most likely she’d have to get in with him. She didn’t like that idea, the ice, not the bath with him. That part was rather intriguing. She smiled to herself and lifted the glass of wine to her lips, and finished off the glass.

She turned to grab the bottle of wine when she heard a loud groan coming from the direction of the bed. Her head snapped up and in that direction, Adrien was trying to sit up and she frowned “ Nae!”, wine forgotten she darted from her position in the tub, and over to the bed. Her hands on his shoulder’s trying to guide him back to the bed “ Lay back down, Adrien, ye be tearing yer stitches if yer not careful. If ye need something ye jus need ta ask.” His skin was hot against her hands and she frowned and grabbed the now empty ice bucket and moved to get cold water and a rag to try and cool his skin. She cut off the water to the tub, her bath postponed for the time being while she tended to him.

Carefully she wrung out the cold rag and wiped the sweat from his face, she wasn’t exactly certain she should move to his chest with him awake now, but she did so anyway. Despite her desire to curl up against him she remained stoic, professional in her care of him. Of course, she also realized it wouldn’t do much to remove the poison so much as it would make him more comfortable, perhaps rest easier.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded and sipped at the ginger ale taking the time to simply rest against him. Her stomach still felt off, but not like she was going to be sick, she’d just have to avoid getting overly upset. That was going to be somewhat of a miracle, she decided. Taking a deep breath she decided to turn her mind to something else “ Your cousin must be very important to you. To your clan “ She said then batted his pawing hand away from her shirt. She liked this shirt. Frowning she looked down plucking at the material. The plunge neckline was sexy, provocative, and empowering in a way. Which is why she’d worn it, but it really wasn’t something an attached woman and mom to be should be wearing she thought. That burned her and she felt her temperature start to rise. “ We can pin it up a little bit, but not completely. I don’t care about the oogling, and I like this shirt, a lot” She said taking another sip of the ginger ale.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:56 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "I like the shirt too." He said. "I really do but I don't want them out there liking it." He gave a little pout and kissed her hair. "Oh! I think Rohan has something." He got up and went to a drawer he hadn't ground into dust and pulled out a pretty pin and pinned her skirt it was still plunging but as least they wouldn't get to see all of the cleavage that was only his to admire. He smiled softly and pressed a soft kiss to her lips and chuckled. "You taste like carrots and ginger ale." He purred.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:12 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him pout over her shirt and then get up moving to a drawer. She sipped the ginger ale again as he dug around for a pin. She allowed him to pin her shirt even if she wasn’t exactly happy with it. She adjusted the material when he’d finished and returned the light kiss to her lips. When he chuckled she arched a brow “ Are you complaining?” She asked then finished off the ginger ale and tossed the can into the only upright thing near her…the trash can. She stretched “ I suppose we should go before they think you’ve killed me…you really did make a horrible mess, Kade” She said as she got up dusting off her bottom.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

"No I'm not." Kade said. "I like carrots." He added helping her up pulling a few dust bunnies from her hair. "They'd have tried to break down the door by now if they thought this." He continued. "But they haven't. They probably think we're doing it." He shook his head. "While I'm all for it. I'm not all for it with people able to hear us. I'd much rather be on a beach at night, or at one of our places." He smiled and pulled her into his arms for a soft cuddle. "Thank you Clara." He added in a soft tender tone.
"We should get going." He mumbled helping her over obstacles then stopped her at a mirror so she could better see the gold and pearl pin he'd put on her. "It looks pretty, I bet if I trade something with Rohan he'll let you keep it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head “ Good, I have a feeling you’ll be smelling a lot of them for the next several months.” she said then tilted her head her magic crackling in the air to let him know the room had been isolated the entire time she’d been in there with him. She didn’t comment on it though, she wasn’t in the mood for that although she could probably be convinced. When he pulled her to him she gave a soft sigh and nodded “ Your welcome Kade. she said letting him pull her towards the door. When he pulled her to a stop infront of the mirror she looked at the pin and smiled “ It is pretty, but he’s lost a good bit today. I’ll give it back before we leave” She said touching it lightly before continuing on to the door which she opened and looked out of to find the halls relatively empty save for one or two lykae that looked as if they were stationed as guards.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille smiled. "No I suppose not." She mentioned, holding up her hand to look at it. Small little pricks of bone forming at her finger tips, just piercing through the skin enough to be seen. "One of the perks of having my power", her facial structure began shifting in front of his eyes, lower cheekbones, a wider face, more rounded eyes til the point that she looked like a completely different person, "Is that if I do start to show age, I can forestall its effects for many years still."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; ...

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven growled. Eyes instantly turned icy as Sonja left. Damn that female she needed to give a little more than a seconds notice or his beast was going to have a hell of a time coping with this on a daily basis. No sooner had she left had his phone started ringing. If was a call from the compound. Odd, he'd only been gone about a week. A little vacation and excitement had been needed.

He answered the phone, mouth going dry as he heard the news. Kade's cousin...taken. By a leech no less. He hadn't been a part of the compound for a while but for the most part the lykae considered themselves to all be one big family. ******** with one, ******** with them all. A war boiled up in him. Did Sonja have anything to do with this? She did just kind of happen to fall out of the sky so to speak. Had she been a distraction for him? Or something else. Damn it! He couldn't think. "I'll be right there." He said, fully dressing himself and bursting out to door. Kade had to have been a wreck by this point. No doubt he was already there even though he hated the place.

Early in his youth he'd been put on a special "task force". Lykae's were good at different things, fighting on the fronts, strategies at home, etc. He'd been made a top tracker early on. Even before his immortality. It was what had gotten him killed. Been a long time since he'd done any work like this though. The clan had pretty much been in a lull for a few decades.

Arriving at the encampment of searchers, he immediately asked to be directed to where Kade was. No doubt his female was with him and helping him remain some sanity.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Riled Up.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

His attempt at sitting up didn't seem to sit all that well with uh. . . . Scarlett! Right Scarlett. Apparently the poison was starting to affect his short term memory. Grumbling he allowed her to push him back down into the bed. Though right now he would much prefer her on top and rubbing those cool soft hands over his burning flesh. In more ways then one of course. Yet the concern and actual worry on her face made those thoughts vanish just as quickly as they came. She was actually worried about him? He was immortal after all the stitches were unnecessary and would just need to be cut out and removed later.

"Scarlett is that you? Why are you almost naked? Did you roofy me and bring me to a hotel so you could have your naughty Scottish way with me?" He asked trying to put on a false act but obviously failing at it once the room started spinning. "Sorry to say I'm not exactly up for a few rounds. Seems I had something really bad to drink."

Looking down though he frowned at the stitches. Apparently the poison was making him more then a little loopy. "What are these stitches for? Are we playing doctor?" He asked his pupils dilating as he looked back up at Scarlett's worried face. "Are you my nurse? Do you want me to turn my head and cough, because I would totally be fine with that. Just let me get these off. . . ."

With that he moved his hands shakily to his pants so that he could attempt to remove them. If he remembered any of this it would be the end of him.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:48 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little and nodded. "All right then." He said and looked at the men. "Oh calm your panties. We're fine." He growled. "Has Daven arrived yet?" One shook his head. "Let us know when he does. . ." He frowned as the other handed his phone to him. "Hello?" He asked frowning.

"Kade." Sonja's voice was panicked. "Kade, it's Sonja, I'm stuck. Is Daven there? I don't have his number."

Kade frowned and stroked Clara's back. "No he's not here yet. Where are you? I can get him to retrieve you. . ." There was a strange sound before Sonja whispered back into the phone.

"I don't know. I think I miss traced trying to get back to Daven. Please Kade find him. . ." Sonja whimpered. "I don't know where I am."

Kade sighed and handed the phone to Clara. "Sonja for you my sweet." He said smiling a little to her.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja looked around. Her eyes terrified. She'd miss traced again. But this time she wasn't able to trace straight back out. Felt fabric surrounded her. "No Kade please don't hang up!" She cried thinking he was going to end the call and leave her stranded. More noises from around her. Where did she trace to this time? She remembered thinking about Daven, about returning to him since her hair had darkened a bit. But when she traced to her shoe box he wasn't there.

She frowned and decided to look for him and traced into a Strip joint and was now hiding from human security. Which lead her to her problem now. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She hissed lowly.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar frowned. "Aren't you immortal?" He asked gently touching each of the bumps she made. "Shouldn't you remain young for eternity?" He looked confused why would she age if she was immortal? That didn't make sense. Unless it was a curse or something. . .  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games