Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Melpomene smiled though she knew of the war "Well so long as you and your cousins keep any last vestiges or conflict away from this store that won't be a problem." she said before holding up her hand. She was still before Lelwani gave another series of tweets & chirps finally prompting Mel to point in his direction though, moving her hand to signal him to move over to her "I'll teach you how to use the register. I've been told there is a list of products here for you to look at and familiarize yourself with the prices but I've never been able to read it. I assume you aren't like me so you might be able to." she said.

She gently raised a hand to her shoulder so Lelwani was able to step onto her palm. Giving the top of her head a quick kiss she set the bird on the register "Lelwani knows a bit about the operation too so she'll be with me on this. She's my little pair of eyes." they both stood out of the way so he had room. This was most of his job so this was most important. Mel wasn't expectant of perfection.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Melpomene and lelwani

Relationship Status: Single yet has a (crush)

Mood: Cautious but still embarrassed yet telling a story

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Anthony walks behind the counter and begins to read the list of prices and inventory " Simple enough and it's no trouble Miss Melpomene plus your friend is quite a beautiful specimen of songbird" he said while setting the list down "and no need to worry about those affairs the have been put to a end permanently" he spoke honestly as looks over at lelwani "morning lelwani"

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 am

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Lelwani would have been blushing if she were in human form. He seemed nice, but she was still going to keep her eyes on him just in case. She knew people acted nice before stabbing you in the back, she had to be sure. No amount of complements would change that.

Melpomene chuckled "I'm sure she appreciates the complements." she said as she thought for a moment "Okay now watch us, I think the register has labeled buttons if you need help. When a customer wants something just ring up the price for them quickly and bag the whatever they may have brought. I normally bring treats, I'll move those so you won't have to worry about them." she said as she and Lelwani bean to show him how to work the register. It wasn't like it was hard, but they ran through the list, the presses, and what even to do when he may have accidentally closed it or made as mistake though that mostly had to do with him calling upon her to unlock it.

After a bit they moved back "There, anything you didn't understand? We'll be happy to run through it with you one again."

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

Company: Melpomene and lelwani

Mood: Confidence and kind

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Anthony thinks through everything he'd learned "None I can think of Madame Melpomene job wise but may I get a schedule that way I'll be here on time" he said while writing down his contact info onto a brile card that held his name before placing it into Melpomene's hands kindly "And just in case you need to reach me a brill card holding my cell number and name" he spoke while gently holding his hand out towards lelwani smiling sweetly "Lelwani I won't harm you nor your mistress I've know pain for years and healed many people with kindness and of course this" he said honestly and softly as he holds out his free hand as gold flame showed above his palm "this is holy fire the one thing that can heal people's minds and harm those with to much evil in their hearts" he spoke towards Melpomene and lelwani while closing his palm making the fire disappear

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter, A Few Hours Later --

The coldness of the rain was still seeping onto her skin, but she didn't care as she sprinted towards Sucre's. Cassandra assumed that Anthony was accepted for the job, so she was happy to know that her cousin would have another good news to follow aside from that. She panted, having to take several deep breaths, before pushing the door open. When she faced the two, together with the bird who was suspicious about her behavior yesterday, a huge grin broke out her face. The ice huntress handed Hikaru's reply to Anthony like a proud mother happy to show her kid his report card laden with excellent grades.

"Good news, Anthony! Your beloved angel has allowed you to go on with your advances! Make her fall deeper with her magic!" But it was just because Hikaru wanted to get that done and over with. What she didn't realize was that the brunette had to confess more than just being bewitched by his dance, that the outcome would not be as sweet as what the fair-haired maiden thought it would be.

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Mood: extremely happy
Company: Anthony, Mel and Lelwani
Money: $92.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:17 pm
User Image

Company: Cassandra, Melpomene and lelwani --> No one

Mood: Confused and Slightly becoming unstable yet heading home

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Anthony looks at Cassandra confused with her manners at times then open up the letter reading the print slowly as his fingers grip the paper while he looks at Cassandra his once green/blue eyes glow purple "Thank you for providing me with this answer Cousin but I told you I wanted to give her space yet you being well overbearingly pushy know I need to go calm myself down before I lose my control of my fire before I burn anything" he spoke while placing it into her hands leaving his tambourine case behind as well before walking out of the building into the freezing rain without his cloak on as the freezing water hit his body steam showed as his blood boiled within his fire in his body and soul. Anthony looks up at the pouring rain he breathes slowly calming down as his body shook normally he'd hide in his tent or a tavern or just preform yet he laughed lightly "I need a hard drink" he spoke out loud while walking towards his home breathing slowly to calm his negative emotions with ice it became apparent fear with Xander and Isaac yet fire could cause pure chaos and terror with Anthony

-~Exit~-

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 am

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene stood in front of the door to Sucre's, taking a deep breath to steady herself as normal, boxes in her hand.
The past two weeks had been fairly alright by her normal standards. The thoughts in her head no nearly as loud and oppressive thanks to several activities. One such, was tending to the shop she loved so dearly. Of course, the reprieve to her feelings we welcome, but those thoughts were never to for long, but even so she was never going to allow her moods to taint the shop, always making sure she was at peace in some what before she entered.

She stood still for a few moments before a chirping caught her attention. Raising a hand she gave the feathery friend on her shoulder a small pat, using a finger to stroke her little head as the blue bird leaned into her. It was always nice to know that she was never alone too thanks to her pet. Her lovely bird always had a sweet smell that kept her calm no matter what she was feeling, without her she wasn't sure she'd be able to face the day.
Finally ready to go in she began looking for the keys to the shop she kept in her dress, feeling around for the hole she placed the key in and turned it unlocking the small store as she went inside. Placing the boxes of treat she made at home down she began to feel around the store, making sure it was in order. This was somewhat difficult for her naturally, but luckily Lelwani was always helping.

Once everything was in order she set about her everyday duty, taking stock, restocking everything, cleaning until the store was spotless, setting up the treat bags & treats for those who came into the store, and finally welcoming people into the store. Her blindness wasn't stopping her from doing these to her utmost ability, plus Lelwani always helped.
With her morning routine done she was able to sit down, taking Nightengale from the top of her staff which she laid against the wall. Allowing it to grow to its full size the spirit began to play to make sure those who came in were greeted by calming music, a nice sweet smell, and a friendly smile. She gracefully plucked at the golden strings leaning into her playing.

She was always paying attention however to instantly rise up to make sure whoever game in was made to feel like they were the most important thing, because to her, they were. It wasn't like the harp ever stopped. For now the shop was quiet and empty, but the music could be heard thanks to the open door.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Ruhig, Etwas Traurig (Peaceful, SomewhatSad)]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

whiters4
Hope you don't mind if I start us off ^_^

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 pm
『『『{W}here: Sucre's |☥| {W}ith: ?? |☥| {D}oing: Looking for someone
|☥| {F}unds: 1000 |☥| Papyrus is wearing: Mario hat 』』』

═══════════════════════

Darius found that flying was quite terrifying, making him expressly thankful he wasn't a god born with wings. Though if he were, it's unquestionable that he'd need to be embedded with a love for the sky. However, he wasn't, and flying on a plane was not an experience he hoped to repeat often. Taking a portal was less of an option this time, not since he couldn't take living things like Papyrus through with him. And here the chubby dwarf breed was, mewling in his arms as the taxi they were riding came to a stop in front of Sucres candy store. The jackal climbed out slowly, squinting up at the sky with all its accompanying weather. Things had become discoordinated with his friends lately, which he found worrying. Aubrey and Victoria especially had been very on and off with their communication, and Hakem...well, in a roundabout way, said things hadn't been their greatest. They hadn't moved very long ago at all, leaving the Egyptian with no close friends by his side. Feeling not fully informed but quite concerned, Darius had decided on surprising the three with a visit to put the whole gang back together. His little vacation, however, wouldn't be lasting long, as school would be starting very soon back in Lehakoe. He would be here for less than a week, yet he hoped his presence and assistance would do his friends some good.

Speaking of such, one clear thing he recalled was Sucre’s and the fact Aubrey’s husband worked here. Hopefully, through her husband, he would firstly be able to surprise the chipper brunette. She was really so dear and hard to bring down, it was most unbelievable that she would ever be ‘not okay.’ Besides, the visiting school principal had very much forgotten- or perhaps never asked, what any of his friend’s addresses were. Sole ok City was the best he knew, and of course the candy store. The taxi driver who pulled over for him knew full well what the foreigner had been talking about despite vague terms, most long term residents knew Finn and Aubrey in such a beloved way. The driver vaguely mentioned having not seen the husband around in a long time, but Darius had to try just the same. Sure it stung to feel brushed aside, but by all means he would understand some things being more important. Maybe he could buy treats as a gift, sugar would do the soul some good along with familiar company. He even had coffee for Hakem.

The bell rang above his head as Darius entered, briefly clashing with the soft music playing from somewhere slightly further in. His bright orbs we're already traveling between bright containers of candy- some in ribbons, others in squares or spheres, and a few in strange shapes all together. Despite any assumptions one might make about the god’s diet, Darius was not one to eat sweets often. He loved them, but just the same rarely bought them for himself. This candy store, then, was very pretty with its many colors- he even caught the light traces of chocolate when meandering closer to the walls. Mumbling a quiet mantra under his breath now that he'd passed inside, Darius made his way to the counter in hopes he'd recognize or be able to adequately describe Finn the husband. ”A light heart to you…”

═══════════════════════

ooc:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

And there it was, the call to preform the duty she loved so much. Raising her head from its current position Melpomene took small focus, extending her own spiritual essence to create an image of herself. As she stood from the chair where she had taken position she moved away, leaving a translucent echo of herself in her place held only by a thin line. It played in her stead from her memory, her own skill, and her own love of the peace as she went to tend to this new being who graced this great store. She wasn't behind the counter but rather she approached from the side stopping at a comfortable distance. She appeared to glide, her bare feet never touching the grounds of the store. The tall spirit placed one hand in the other and held them in front of herself.
Her intensely long hair draped over her arm like some manner of cloak. It shined quite well in what sunlight came to the store as well as all the assortments of gold, jewelry, and gems she was adorned with.

She bowed "[1] Hanzan ep-sumās!" she spoke in a cheerful tone, a language that was long dead to most leaving her lips as she greeted the mysterious customer. The blind spirit still bearing a friendly appearance. She coughed "I am...." she took a moment to reaffirm who she was, the names of her other shards bearing onto her lips though she quickly pushed them back with the best of her ability "Melpomene Zamir. I am the manager of this store." she introduced proud, the pride coming from being able to manage such a lovely place, one of the few things that made her happy. While she was looking right at the customer, she was also looking a bit past them, thanks to her blindness it was hard to follow smaller movements so her eyes were often locked onto one thing, she was trying to get better at this in order to make the customer more comfortable however. She placed her hands together to make herself appear even more welcoming "I am happy you came! If there is anything I can do to ensure your happiness both within and when you ordain to leave do not hesitate to ask me. I am here to serve."

She hoped the customer appreciated it, and wasn't unsettled by either her appearance (She still had no clue what she looked like), or by the energy of her greeting. Most customers seemed to appreciate the approach apart from that one being who was frightened. She still felt terrible about that and had yet to see them return to the store. She was hoping not to frighten off another one, but she wanted to appear as willing as possible to make the customer happy so that perhaps the rest of their day would be brightened.

She stood there, waiting, mostly still as her astral self continued to play the harp not to far from her.

Translation(s):
[1] (Friendly) Greetings to you!

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Ruhig, Etwas Traurig (Peaceful, SomewhatSad)]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:10 pm
『『『{W}here: Sucre's |☥| {W}ith: Melpomene Zamir |☥| {D}oing: Looking for someone

═══════════════════════

Darius was met with a sight he'd always found fascinatingly curious, his eyes capturing within his gaze the form of a spirit still bound to this mortal plane. This, in fact, had become more common than in times past, yet just the same he was inclined to wonder why one would chose to remain in an existence filled with such grief and burdence. It was easy to see that this one in particular was rather unique in the way she functioned, as well that she came from a rather far away period in time. The death god could only imagine how a spirit whose land and culture of origin no longer existed in the same context might feel. Same as any souls that remained after the fall of the Egyptian empire, where all they'd known was crumbled and demolished by time.

Melpomene he could see even before she projected a clear image of himself, his divine orbs dancing between the orgin of the incomplete soul and the appearance she generated of herself. Two fingers spun a lock of his hair, the ends brushing his check on each back and forth rotation. "Ka barra..." She was quite a tall thing, and so seemingly proud and happy. If he didn't know better than to believe appearances, he might've wondered what was keeping her behind. Papyrus mewled, as if noticing she had not been acknowledged. It was either that, or judging by the way she pawed at his sleeve, had spotted the small blue colored bird and wished to go after it. The jackal patted the top of her hat, waiting on the one known as Melpomene to finish speaking before smiling once more. "Your devotion makes me feel honored. Melpomene Zamir, I am called by Darius Felicio. This was Hittite you were speaking, ja?" An ancient langue he hadn't heard since before it died, though it wasn't surprising given her appearance. She was wearing more gold than him, the craftmenship telling of its age. "I am seeking for the owner, if they are being present today?"

═══════════════════════

ooc:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel made sure to listen for a moment. A small mewling letting her know that there was perhaps a cat that the customer had brought with them. She was still smiling however, though she wondered how Lelwani was feeling. Hopefully she wasn't nervous, but knowing her she was likely having fun with taunting the cat she was told that her bird was very expressive for feathered kind which was true. Lelwani was almost like a little human. When she heard the customer speak she realized that he was male, but he spoke what seemed to be...Malian or perhaps egyptian? She wasn't quite sure the meaning as it had been some time however.

Lelwani was in fact waving to the cat with no amount of fear. The bird even giving it was friendly chirp as well before learning upon Mel a bit further, seemingly putting weight on her wing in a strangely casual stance.

Melpomene was happy however that the man seemed please with her introduction. Putting her hands together to show how happy she was, her hair acting even more as some manner of shroud. However, she was slightly perplexed when he managed to identify the language she spoke. Most were not able to identify it for it was essentially a dead language. Perhaps the man was a scholar of sorts. She nodded her head 'Ah Y-Yes! Impressive, do you perhaps study old languages?" she smiled. It really was a wonder though his next inquiry gave her pause "Oh, the owners of this store do not come by often. In fact, I have yet to meet anyone since I was given the task. Last I heard there was some....contention around the time I was hired, but I am not sure what. I do hope they are alright." though she jumped a bit. She wasn't trying to distress anyone "I am sure they are perfectly alright."

Mel thought it was a bit strange that neither of the owners had ever come up here to check on the store, or perhaps on one of her off days. Hopefully they were pleased...it would absolutely devastate her if they weren't. She thought "I can perhaps try to send a message if you wish. I do not believe they have left this town as far as I know." she gave an apologetic bow before standing there, her stance more relaxed, taking a deep breath as a sweet smell filled her nose. There visitors might smell it as well, it was sort of like vanilla though the source was fairly close. It was pretty calming if anything "Is there perhaps anything else I can do to bring you happiness?" she hoped her answer wouldn't force the man to leave in disappointment.

Translation(s):

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 pm
『『『{W}here: Sucre's |☥| {W}ith: Melpomene Zamir |☥| {D}oing: Looking for someone

═══════════════════════

Darius was delighted once introductions were fully extended, pressing his fingertips over his rib cage where his heart beat strong, and dipping with a quick bow. He interpreted the hints of the spirit's eye sight being either very bad, or blind altogether, but bowed just the same. Papyrus twisted her upper half, clinging to his jacket as he slipped forward at the waist. She climbed higher, becoming a ball curled against the dip of his clavicle once he straightened up again. She narrowed her eyes on the bird, paws cupped under her furry chin. It was too far for the munchkin to leap, and so the jackal felt sure she wouldn't. Still, he murmured at her under his breath, one set of fingers gently stroking her ears. Meanwhile, he smiled brightly at the manager's surprise of his recognition of her language. "I speak every language, ja? I am told is a great talent." But one did so when memory and mind were as infinite as ones own divinity. Though, he added before he would move on to talk of the couple whom owned the store, "The dialect is being beautiful as you speak it. It has been many years since hearing it." So long and so rare that he'd almost forgotten the eloquence of the spoken word. He missed home.

Something else he missed, was his friends. Upon having a rather sour revelation handed to him, Darius exhaled an anxious noise, hair quivering as he lowered his gaze and began scraping at his nail polish. "B-B-B-Bingo!" A finger gun and a bright smile from a confidently poised brunette, her feet propped up on her desk as the debate heating one of his first history lessons as a teacher at Lahakoe, died down. She'd agreed with him whole heartedly, which had made him feel better after being blown off by the two students whom had started the argument in the first place. No, they'd less wanted his wisdom and were more interested in proving something of themselves. But her? She was the first to recognize they were there to learn. That was his first memeory, only so heftily reinforced by her graduation, and his joy at her return to teach at the school. The hardest part of his job was watching himself stay still in time, and yet she had returned and stayed a friend. How much trouble could she be in for this to be the extent of her circumstance? Hakem and Victoria too, his three...family members. The god sighed and shook his head, beginning to see he'd have to call Aubrey directly if he wanted to find her. Not as good of a surprise, but it was more important to see her. Them.

"I am hoping they are okay as well. I am having their number, but this is not being a surprise this way, ja? Ka barra..." His tone was smiling, even if his lips were slower to follow. "I am thanking you for your offer. I am wanting to bring them gifts for my friends. They are liking rock candies, and the firery balls, and the coffee candies. You are having those here? I would like to buy." He continued jovially, leveling his gaze with her own silver to match. He was grateful she offered anything else, because he might have otherwise forgotten and walked away with his discouragement and worry. But no! He was certainly an optimist until the end, he had lived more lifetimes than one could wrap their mind around, he had a real view of what eternity was; he, more than anyone, knew it got better with time. He would go and cheer his friends up for now, and keep being whatever they needed him to be until their silver lining burst into a new dawn. Was there anyone he was forgetting? He didn't know what the Finn liked for candy, but it would be rude to show up with a gift for only one of them. Just to be safe, he glanced at the walls of candy packaging and decided on a forth sweet as a home visiting gift. "And also...the chewy taffy candy. These are good? They are looking fun, if nothing else! Barra barra!"

═══════════════════════

ooc:

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene could hear the man's movement but there was little she could do to discern them as well as person with sight was able to do, at least in perfect condition. It was clear he wasn't moving closer or away at least, not making any movements she might need or be able to perfectly respond to. She simply stood there with a smile on her face as she waited for him to speak again. When it came it was quite interesting as he spoke of his ability to speak every language. She gave a small clap "Oh yes that is very useful. I only know the languages I have encountered throughout the years in my travels. Its quite a number, but I can't lay claim to something like that." she complemented genuinely impressed with such a thing. Mel knew a great many, but that was beyond impressive.

He even complemented her own tongue, which if it was even possible, might have brought a small blush to her face. She only smiled wider "[1] Uk dusk!" she bowed, fingers still moving every so often to keep her projection playing. She didn't hear her own language often as she knew that her society had long since faded. It was simply the price of eternity was it not? It hurt, but she time was ever moving no matter her own wishes. Still, it was nice someone knew of it. Knew her tongue. Speaking of tongues however "The language you spoke earlier, is it perhaps Bambara?" she asked. It sounded familiar, but there were a great many options that came to her when correctly guessing the language, a price for jumbled memories.

Of course the customer wasn't here for a chat as much as she appreciated it to distract her from her own thoughts. She focused intently on his wishes, what sweets he wanted before she bowed "Oh yes, we carry much of that!" she held up a palm before she turned. The blue bird coming off her shoulder to help guide the ancient spirits as she glided about the store. She would answer back to questions "The taffy is quite fun!" she was determined to fulfill the wishes of the customer and so quickly found and retrieved everything he had asked for before she returned "Is this to your liking good sir? " she asked laying them out upon the counter. If he required more she would get them.

Lelwani landed on her arm this time as if to make sure of something as she looked up with an almost curious look.

Translation(s):
[1] I rejoice - Thank you

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Darius]✉✉Mood:[Ruhig, Etwas Traurig (Peaceful, Somewhat Sad)]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Small edits

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games