Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 pm

User Image
YSANDER ALL

Single ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1031 ║ Early Shift

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

It only took him about, maybe, ten minutes to reach the hospital and the moment he entered the parking lot he was already grumbling in irritation. Thankfully, his erection had stopped straining against his pants along the way, but he was still pissed that he was being pulled away from a perfectly good virgin. A drunk one at that! Finding a parking space, the blonde sighed as he got out of his car, wondering if he’d even have room for a broken Tyrese; depending on how broken he was. Looking up at the front of the hospital, Lysander felt a pang malcontent for this place, the last time seeing Kaito in the hospital bed and his sister in pieces; again. He was beginning to really hate hospitals, not that he was very fond of them before. Strolling into the main lobby, hands in his pockets, sunglasses still on his face, he slid right up to the reception desk. “I’m looking for an idiot, got any of those?” he asked sarcastically as he tilted his head down a bit and let his sunglasses slide down the bridge of his nose. “Well, we are in a hospital,” the nurse chuckled as she looked up at him. “Who are you looking for?” Joke well received, he could move on. Removing his sunglasses from his face and securing them atop his head, he leaned against the counter casually. “Tyrese Havens,” he replied simply. He wanted to get this done and over with as soon as he possibly could. And he had a little revenge on the wolf already, without him even knowing it yet.

After receiving the wolf’s room number, the blonde slid off the counter and made his way down the many halls in the direction he had been pointed towards. Pulling out his phone as it went off with message after message, he smirked to himself before replying to them. Dropping the device back into his pocket, he stopped at the room number, taking a second to make sure it was the right one, but sauntering into the room. “Well, well,” he sang as his ruby eyes focused in on the battered Tyrese. “Don’t you just look like utter s**t. Gotta say, I’m a bit disappointed in you, but what did ya in?” Casual and krass as always. Walking up towards the wolf’s bedside, he shifted his weight onto one leg as he grinned down at him, obviously amused at seeing him so beat up. “No wonder you called me. Lil woulda had a fit!” Sighing softly and relaxing just a bit, he took a few steps back to the other bed in the room and sat on the edge of it. "I want you to know, you took me away from a perfectly good opportunity to wreck a virgin, so you owe me so big you don't even understand," he added, rather lightheartedly actually.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:12 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey; Lysander
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese took the phone from his left side and plopped it beside the curly brunette so she could call her husband. He knew there were payphones she could use as well, so while he understood she may have been worried, Finn was her husband. Only he was an idiot enough to keep the man's wife all night without letting the ex athlete know. And after a last time, Finn probably thought something bad happened again. "I'm not so sure he thinks that anymore." He grumbled, wondering if he'd gotten a call or text from the honey brunette. He thought, perhaps, Finn was just a little bit offended when Ty had to exclude him from what he planned with Aubrey. But like he could explain to anyone who asked, Finn hadn't done anything like what she had. For reasons Finn himself felt were justified, he hadn't wanted to be there- so in all sense of fair, Ty rewarded the person whom had. If it made Finn feel any better (not that Finn felt bad, he probably don't care), Ty saved the six pack to crack open with his best friend another time. They were still brothers, Ty didn't want to drift away from his right hand man if they could do something to stop it. Despite how he felt, he was going to do what he did before and help keep Aubrey encouraged in her husband no matter what. He could fight for things he already thought was lost.

After what Aubrey had to say to his attempt to put some space between them, Tyrese Havens didn't have a thing to say; which usually wasn't a surprise, except that he was speechless to realize it wasn't at all what he expected to drop from her lips. That, was something that didn't happen often. As quiet as he was he always either had a wise word or a snide remark- depending on who he was talking to. But now, face moderately flushed, he gave the occasional wince as Aubrey Teagan shifted around on his mattress and stared down at her hand squeezing his for a few moments. Mind whirling, he blinked, his gaze refocused on the ceiling. Her reply was...sobering, to say the least. She wasn't so easy to push away as others had been. And with each word it was a double edged sword in that, in every way she fitted his needs he felt something searching inside of him for Lillian. Hoping that there was something that told him she once made him feel like this. The butterflies weren't five years ago in memory, nevertheless, it wasn't this.

Disregarding the twisting pangs of guilt and confusion, he felt the smallest sense of hope peeking through the hole he'd been buried in emotionally for the past month. But that's what Aubrey was for him, the last thing worth grasping. He could still express what Lillian had been, she was the force that awakened things he didn't know he had- she still did that to him. Whether it was anger or, for the first time like it had been, love. And she had made him grow in those things. She destroyed them too, but...Well, he guessed there were no exceptions after yesterday especially. Aubrey, in turn, was the new spring he was in dire need of to pull through this. The wolf dragged his hand down his face. "Honestly if you weren't already here I wouldn't have told anyone." How to put this? He wouldn't share his suicial thoughts, that was only something to slip under the influence of alcohol to Lysander. "I can't deal with this pain I'm in anymore, Aubrey. I've always hated being so damn transparent. I can't deny that I need you." He said, words beginning to slur as his hand lowered onto his thigh. He felt unusually tired. He figured the medication was beginning to take effect, mumbling a quiet apology.

It was right that she sobered him. He had no clue what he was going to do if he went home alone, unable to do a single thing to take care of himself. No, in fact it was to do nothing but dig his own grave and begin throwing the dirt back in with him in it. He sighed, "You look exhausted, you should go home and rest. We'll catch up later." He managed, making a last glance at her blurring figure beside him. He was feeling exhausted, heavy and sluggish. Whether he'd just closed his eyes, or had fallen asleep for hours, he gave a small start, and a pained grind of his teeth, as Lysander's voice invaded his silence. Tyrese blinked up at the blonde, trying to make his face clearer in his vision before wishing he hadnt spotted that cocky grin. "Who says I'm done in? Its only a scratch." He returned slowly, taking breaths just as slow and tired. His eyes fluttered, not quite missing as the blonde loomed over him, and raised a brow. "Test my understanding, what do I 'owe' you?" He inquired, eyes shutting once more. The motion blur was making the room fade out anyway, he was drifting off without first getting an answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:44 pm

whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: A Little Old & Cold!Feeling: Flattered; Happy; Exhausted.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her amethyst eyes gazed over him with utmost sympathy - every word going completely noticed by the pregnant woman without so much as a double thought or hesitation. Just as before, she felt that same need to wrap her arms around him and protect him from the outside world. Something in her had wanted to spring to life and drag the blonde whore down by her hair, shoving her face in a pile of s**t that she would never be able to come out of. Spiteful, yes, but what else could she think for someone who threatened the life of her unborn baby? Her own life was one thing - but forgiveness was far from both her and her disgusting brother. They both deserved to suffer in the hell they'd built for themselves. She inhaled from her dark thoughts and glanced over to the phone as he began to drift, her words now finding her only when she found it safe to talk without interrupting him. "I don't think you're at all transparent if that means anything to you. I mean, for the love of God, I never thought this day would come when I'd be talking to you like this. Or even sitting next to you in the first place." She had always imagined Finn being here. Right next to his best friend, accompanying his every thought. And now... Well, they had switched roles for sure in five years' time. Whatever the case, he was family now. He knew that from these past couple of weeks - occasionally showing up with her to her doctor appointments, sitting by her bedside when she really couldn't get up with a broken rib... Even now the gift from him was sitting in their - now colorful - baby room.

"I'm fine!" She chirped, waving her hand and covering her mouth with the opposite to try to stifle a yawn. She failed miserably. As he finally dozed completely off, she reached over her own lap, holding the phone in hand and dialing Finn's number. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Was he maybe busy with a customer? The typical voicemail clicked on, her nose lifting to the air. Yeah... He must be busy. Unless something was wrong with the hospital phone. "Hey baby..." She paused, quieting her voice and covering part of the speaker with her hand as to not disturb the sleeping author. "I know you're probably worried about me, but I'm fine. I didn't make it home last night. After I sent you that text, Tyrese got into an accident and I'm at the hospital with him." She yawned yet again. "Ho boy I'm sleepy... You might need to swing by and pick me up... I don't think it'd be very safe for me to drive home. Not-" One more yawn. "Not like this. Gruh... Anyway, I love you. I hope you're having a good day at work. I think if you need me, just call me back with this number? Or just ask for Tyrese's room extension. I'll let you know if I manage to get another ride home. Or... If I just... Maybe I'll just take a nap on this other bed." Yes. That sounded like an awesome idea. Bed. Now. Sleep... Nap. Her thoughts were coming out in cavewoman speak. "Right? Good idea? Yes. Call me back. Love you. Bye~."

Hopefully it didn't make him too worried. She didn't want to say he up and got hit by a car. The last thing she needed was her panicked husband here, throwing a needless fit over his technical 'hubby' that she had been so keen on calling him occasionally. Several minutes passed... By now she had been off the phone and Tyrese had been asleep for a little while. Silence filled the room for those few moments; leaving Bree with her own thoughts. And just as she began to stand to head to the other bed, the door opened. A smile lit her face, expecting to see Dia until shorter blonde hair stuck through the frame. Familiar short blonde hair. Her defenses went up, eyes becoming more rigid and cold than anything else as a tight frown contorted her face. Of course, not even a single acknowledgement, he went straight for the prey if anything. She sighed, deciding to hold her tongue as she turned to the now stirring Tyrese, still perched on the side of the bed. Though a hiss of 'We don't owe you anything' managed to scramble through her head.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 pm

User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander came in at the tail end of the conversation and honestly, he didn’t care enough to bother listening to whatever he walked in on. But when he was acknowledged by the beaten wolf, he snorted out a laugh as he tried to play it off as nothing. The fact that he was here meant it wasn’t nothing. If it were nothing, he wouldn’t even be here to begin with, and he certainly wouldn’t have need for someone to drive his a** home. “Right, just a scratch you say,” he huffed out in sarcasm as he looked around the room, taking note of the tiny brunette. Must be the chick Lil was talking about. Hm. Thinning his lips slightly, seeing the apparent vicious look he was being given for no reason but brushed it off as nothing. He didn’t know her so he didn’t give a damn about her or her looks. Before he could tell the doped up mutt what he was owed, the guy passed out on him. Ugh! He was seriously going to have to haul his a** home. It was a damn good thing they were practically neighbors, otherwise this would be a hassle; not that it wasn’t already. Well, if he wanted to get back in a timely manner, he needed to hurry and get him outta here. Hospitals were creepy. Slapping his hands down on his knees, he pushed himself back onto his feet and meandered his way back out of the room so he could sign the poor idiot out.

Sighing through his nose, Lysander made his way back to the reception desk and leaned against the plastic covered wood. “I need to sign out a patient,” he mumbled lazily as he dropped his chin into his palm as he rested his elbow up on the desk. “Alright, we can only release patients to family members. Which patient and are you related to said patient?” the receptionist asked as she looked up at the blonde. The blonde rolled his ruby eyes and sighed. It’s a good thing lying was almost a specialty of his. “Tyrese Havens, I’m his brother-in-law. Can I just have the papers before his daughter throws a damn fit at not knowing where her father is?” he replied a little firmly and without skipping a beat. The receptionist gave him a slightly weary look but handed over the sign-out papers anyways. The child card, works every time. Being quick with filling them out, he handed them back over and waited for a wheelchair to be given to him to use. Impatiently tapping his foot, he took the wheelchair from the nurse, who followed him to Tyrese’s room to unhook him and load him into the wheelchair. Waiting, impatiently again, for the nurse to take care of the unconscious wolf, Lysander leanded against the wall by the door with his hands in his pockets, watching.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:18 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

✗ Aubrey; Lysander
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese was woken up again, brows wrinkling to see a nurse hovering over him. Wait, what happened to Lysander? The wolf noticed him not too far off with a wheel chair, not on the bed where he'd been seated and talking just a moment ago. Had he fallen asleep again? For how long? Shaking it off, he listened to what the woman was saying about him going home with his 'brother in law' and strained to lift his torso with her as she readjusted the back of the bed to sit him up. The wolf cringed despite having something to support him, it was that much worse once she took the iv drop out of his arm and helped him sit upon his own. Brother in law, hm? While in all honestly a blood relative would not at all have been convincing, the wolf wondered how the man pulled it off without being in his records. His uncle Sean was his emergency contact, way over in Suffolk England. And since he moved here- Lillian, Finn and Aubrey. Which explained why his ex wasn't called, because his other family member, as he'd listed her as, had shown up with him. He waved off the advice from the nurse to stay longer for testing and whatnot, fingering the bandages along his side that were hurting him and easing back against the mattress again. There weren't too many stitches there, mostly in his thigh and his leg, but it still hurt like hell. The wolf was only just realizing from feeling up the material, as the nurse brought it up, that he was in a hospital gown. That must have happened after...whatever happened when he got here. With the realization dawning, the wolf looked down at the thin cotton cover over his lower waist before blinking over to Lysander. This man wasn't one he wanted to be in debt to, but Ty was still determined to keep everyone else uninvolved. "Do you mind buying a pair of sweats from the hospital's store for me? I'll pay you when we get back to my place." He asked, still tiredly, beginning to feel the room go fade behind his closing lids as he let the nurse go about her business preparing his things and the room. He wasn't going anywhere until he had clothes, he certainly wasn't leaving in a hospital gown (technically they had to take it back from him anyway). Did he even have underwear on? Tossing his head to look to one side, the man tried to check, lifting his blanket (too loopy to even think about Aubrey who was beside him) but averting his eyes to the nurse as she asked if he wanted to clean up before he left. When the words 'sponge bath' left her lips, the wolf flushed and shook his head, dropping the blanket again. A second nurse, a man this time, was ready to get him in the wheel chair while clothing arrangements were hopefully made. No way he was leaving his room with no clothes. Instead he was in too much pain from being moved to even talk, face tinted pink in from both effort to move and effort to bottle any sounds of pain. Once he was settled to wait on Lysander and to be toted to the car, he stayed quiet with eyes closed while he waited for the brunt of the pain to pass- drifting off again at the same time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:42 am

whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: emotion_dowant You want him? COME GET HIM. Today's Outfit: A Little Old & Cold!Feeling: Flattered; Happy; Exhausted.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Manners. It was obvious by now that this really was a family of spoiled brats - no wonder Sela was learning it so quickly. Granted, she hadn't said anything to him, she already had distaste for him after Tyrese's "story", but he hadn't even known Bree and completely brushed her off - making her assume that maybe Lillian had told him what a b***h she was. Bunch of cocky, no good, spoiled rich kids that couldn't take a hint as to how unwanted they were. She snorted softly, rolling her eyes as Lysander exited the room. Now if only she had caught him before the phone call - then she'd be sitting here talking to him and they'd probably already be on the way home. On second thought, perhaps his house wasn't the best place to go to. Maybe... Well, now that she thought about it, their own couch at home wasn't out of the question. Not to mention, if Finn had received her voicemail by now, she was sure he'd be worried sick about his friend. They had food at home. It would give Tyrese a chance to get rid of... She sighed, her nostrils flaring at the exhale of air. The lights above were illuminating her skin in the wrong way, making her want to leave that much faster. It was screwing with her eyes... Raising a hand, she brushed another curl behind her ear, tucking her bangs away from her eyebrows and over to the right area of her forehead. Yeah. Screw this Hall mess. The so-called-mother could stand to take care of her spoiled brat of a daughter for one more day. And if anything, she could always pick Sela up. Fortunately, Sela didn't know that she lived a few doors down from her mother, and Bree intended to keep it that way to avoid giving any and all hints to where she was staying. Better to stay out of where the whore's line of sight was - lest she slept with her own husband. Disgusting.

She rearranged herself, glancing over to the new doctor and nurse strutting in behind Lysander. What had he done now? Checked him out of the hospital? Wait a minute... How would he even be able to do that without them checking for his emergency contact? Unless Lysander was an emergency contact; which she highly, highly doubted. Whatever the case, she had made her split decision. Scuh-reewww this mess. For all she knew, he could be taking Tyrese to get his a** whooped somewhere. She slipped her shoes back on, growing two inches taller, and stepped over to Tyrese's wheel chair, beginning to push back towards the door after she was absolutely sure Lysander had left down the hall. He might kill her, but there was just something that felt wrong about letting Lysander take him instead of her. It was the protection feeling all over again. Besides, she could take him home the next day or that night... But for now, he needed to avoid this mess of a life for a little bit and sleep on it. Kicking it into high gear, she pushed hiim around the corner with slight speed, wincing a little over the bruise along her rib cage, and out towards the back end of the hospital, near the emergency room where she had parked last night rather than the front. And unless he had parked back here, she was absolutely pristine with not being seen. Carefully, with the help of a different employee than seen in the hospital room, she helped the sleeping Tyrese into the front seat of her car. At least now she'd be able to charge her phone. Finally, it turned on and she began to pull out of the parking lot.

Never mind. I'm on my way home and we have a house guest! ;D

See ya. Byotch.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 pm

User Image
YSANDER ALL

Watching and waiting, Lysander was tapping a finger against his bicep in impatience. He wanted to get home as soon as possible! This was taking far longer than he wanted because the stubborn animal wouldn’t quit his stupid flailing as the nurse went over things and unhooked wires. With the mention of pants, the blonde rolled his eyes as blue eyes blinked over to him and asked if he could buy him a pair of pants. Why they wanted the damn gown back after the wolf had been in it, he’d never understand. He could have infested it with fleas. “Yeah, I guess…” he replied with a heavy sigh as he pushed off the wall and gave the wolf one last glance, noting the dopey way he was fidgeting with the gown before rounding out the door. Dropping his head a bit, the blonde closed his eyes as he groaned to himself, having ignored the tiny woman in the room with them the entire time. His concern was getting the wolf home and then getting himself laid, it wasn’t with some hoity toity, obsessive midget. Pulling a hand from his pocket, he ran his fingers through his hair and tugged on the blonde locks out of irritation. This was going to be a long day and he wanted it to be long in a different way. He’d have much prefered to spend all day, naked in bed, screwing the hell out of the virgin waiting for him at home. UGH!

After reaching the hospital store and buying a generic pair of sweats, he trudged himself back towards Tyrese’s hospital room and froze. How could an injured idiot have gotten- That little b***h! Ruby eyes illuminated instantly in frustration. He did not want to have to go hunting down the wolf and his groupie! Slamming a fist against the door, causing it to bang against the wall, ominous black mist began to roll out from the pores on his arm. He wasn’t in any kind of mood to be playing games with a pregnant girl, in fact, he just wasn’t in any kind of mood to be dealing with bullshit! Lysander’s skin grew darker in pigmentation, the black mist coating his hand and turning his nails into claws which ripped into the wooden door as he spun around on his heel and made his way towards the parking lot. Huffing low labored breaths, he tried to shake off the thing trying to inch its way into his psyche, covering his possessed arm the best he could. Next time, if that wolf wanted his help, don’t ask for it when an apparently healthy brunette whore could do it for him. A low, demonic growl rumbled in his throat as he threw open his driver side door and threw the bag into his passenger seat before loading himself into his car. It probably would have been better for him to run his way home since he wasn’t that far and it wouldn’t take him that long, but he didn’t want to have to come back for his car later. Shaking his head, trying to clear the twisted fog taking over, he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He would try for five minutes to find them, and then he was done! He wasn’t going to waste anymore of his time, or money on the wolf when it wasn’t needed.

[EXIT]

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:42 am

x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:13 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The walk to the hospital didn't seem terribly long and avoiding confrontation with more snowmen on the way there. "Not a problem" Patrick said to Kristen's request. "Believe me I've spent enough time at hospitals to last me a life time by now" he said expressing how much he doesn't like hospitals himself. He wonders how long it would take for Kristen to be seen by a doctor because she would be considered non-life threatening in an ER. "You have health insurance, right?" he asked as he walks through the automatic doors when they opened and lowered his shovel to the side.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and trying to be patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with her camera.

Yuri_Misawa
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:43 am

Genkawolf

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Waiting for the doctor...not looking forward to it◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Hospital◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Here they are...at the this boring, dull and white hospital that is devoid of joy. Well, normally devoid of joy but if there is one thing that hospitals have is hope, and that's something to be joyful about. Because if one has hope, then there is no reason to be sad or anxious forever. Its like the darkest before dawn and when dawn arrives, so does joy. Despite this, she can't help but feel a bit nervous in the hospital since she doesn't know anything about the doctors who work here. Fortunately Patrick seems to understand her and will stay by her side as they waited for a doctor to treat her.

"Um...I ought to be under my parent's insurance..."

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:14 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick noticed how busy the hospital was in taking care of patients who are victims of the snowmen. Looking over to the waiting area there seemed to a few seats available for them to sit at the moment. He had his own health insurance account and had it paid automatically from his bank account which came in handy in the past in reducing the cost of his hospital bills. "Okay. They will probably have you fill a form while you wait to be seen" he replied as he walks to the front desk. He stops and stands behind the person was ahead of them and the person's face and neck covered in small cuts.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and trying to be patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with her camera.

Yuri_Misawa
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Genkawolf

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Waiting for the doctor...not looking forward to it◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Hospital◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Last time Kristen checked she was still listed under her parent's health insurance so her hospital bills ought to be covered. If something goes wrong and she has to pay the hospital bills, she might as well volunteer at the hospital to pay her debt. At the front, she explained her situation to the nurse. Her arm wasn't in too bad of shape so she can still wait while other patients who are in more serious conditions needed to be look at first. Like Patrick said she would have to do, she was given a form to fill out while they waited. With this form, clipboard and a pen to write with, she walked over to an empty chair and began to fill out the form.

"Hmm...Patrick? Do ya want a copy of one the pictures I took today? I can show ya all the shots I have and decide which ones ya want if you like."

...everything that I can feel.

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:20 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walked with Kristen over to the waiting area after she was given the clipboard. He sat across from Kristen because that was the nearest seat. Leans his shovel against the wall next to his seat as he heard the question. "Sure" he said wanting a copy of the pictures she took today. The physical proof of what happened on the battlefield of the park would prove to him the next day that all of this wasn't a dream. "Do you need my e-mail or home address?" he asked her not know how the exchange would work.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with her camera.

Yuri_Misawa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ⑤ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:07 pm

User Image
User Image

Profile: x Dating: Ryan Style: x Bank account: $960
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi sat in her hospital bed, tears slowly slipping down her cheeks. Now that she was hooked up to an IV, she could cry actual tears again. It had been four days since she had been rescued. Looking down, she looked at the bandages that covered her wrists and the bruises that littered her entire body. Her eyes were still dark as she still wasn't getting much sleep, maybe a few hours every night before the nightmares woke her up and she started thrashing and screaming. She had to be sedated a couple of times as well when she wouldn't calm down for the nurses. She also didn't eat much, despite the fact she was starving. She was just so upset that the food would usually come back up. She had been so scared that she was going to die in there, but now, now the raven-haired young woman was upset and crying because she had been trapped in Lucas' basement for who knows how long, and Ryan still hadn't come to see her. So many thoughts were running through her mind. Was he hurt? Was he dead? Had he even noticed she was gone? Had he been looking for her? The young woman choked out a sob as she buried her face in her hands. Had he even cared that she was gone? Or had he just thought nothing of her and moved on? She knew that Ryan wasn't that sort of person, so she was so scared that he was hurt. She didn't know what she would do without him.

Then there was Belle. Oh god, her poor little kitty... Who was there to feed her! She must be so upset! Lexi didn't even have anybody to ask to go check on the feline. Using the edge of her hospital gown to wipe her tears, Lexi wrapped her arms around herself and trembled a bit. Lucas had broken her phone after he had kidnapped her and she still wasn't nearly ready to go home. She just hoped that Belle would have knocked her bag of cat food over. The feline was quite smart, she should have figured out how to do that. Lexi had gone through the agonizing practice of teaching the cat how to use the human toilet, so she wouldn't have to worry about a messy litter box. Lexi just hoped that the cat was doing okay and felt angry at herself that she didn't have any friends to go check up on one of the most precious things in her life. She was also angry that she hadn't memorized Ryan's phone number so she could call him and tell him that she was okay and that she hadn't run away or anything like that.

oOBookwormYumiOo

KawaiiYukiHime

whiters4

Lord Yozo
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games