Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Be grateful, Our scars have the power
to remind us that the past was real..

Ansel continued to walk behind Michiru, only until the boy spoke did Ansel decide to block his path. Hands in pockets, Ansel had a dead serious look on his face as he decided to voice his opinion. Not liking the idea of being interrupted during his fun, especially if he was in it for the kill. If he was to nail this one, he had to be alone and everything had to be perfect with no interruptions. "Then let's go to my place, it's not that far from here." Ansel insisted, waiting for Michiru to accept the offer.

Hungry devil

Money: 985$
Currently Single
My story
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxx... What are you doing ?... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I don't understand ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Wait.. are you looking at.... me ? ... xxxxxxxxxx ... did I do something wrong ?...

StarsInTheDark97
Michiru Kyle Ritter

Michiru heard the stopping of footsteps behind him, and the silence that followed while Ansel thought was deadly to Chiru ..he doesn't want to see me anymore if we dont go to my place...if i don't ...take him ..wait is that what he wants?... Michiru turned around to hear ansel ask if he wanted to go to his place instead. Curiousity almost had the cat...but his past had the better of him in this situation. " i'm...n..not sure..h..h..how good .o..of an idea that is..." he said biting his lip roughly. The two weren't standing far apart, but the skinny alleyway didn't leave much room to move between them and Chiru was starting to feel very claustrophobic. His hands started to become shaky...his breathing quicken...his heart began to race...all out of complete confusion. All of a sudden the thought of maybe this is just me over thinking things popped into his head. He closed his eyes for a moment in thought... unsure of the possible goods and bads of this scenario. " I...I..dont know..." he said with the word yes on the tip of his tongue. He was on the verge of saying no once again... " ...ok...b...but I don't ...Kn..know how long. .I..I...I...I will stay..." he said as his stutter began to get worse. His heart still raced, and now he was looking down, and while he looked down he looked to the left, blushing still he didn't know what to do so he placed his hand over forhead , leaning against the wall on the alleyway as if he just made the biggest decision and or realization of his life. In this very moment, he wasn't aware of his surroundings, and he let his guard down ....but this would only last a few moments.

(( ooc - A great example of Michiru's personality, right here. ))

Where - an alleyway on the streets..
with - Ansel
Status - single
Health - still to skinny
Mood - almost having a panic attack

Delicious Lunatique

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Be grateful, Our scars have the power
to remind us that the past was real..

Ansel noticed just how uneasy and Vulnerable Michiru was. Which meant he couldn't come on too strong or risk scaring him off. So instead, he dediced to go in for the kill by having Michiru go to HIM instead. Without warning, Ansel took the boy's chin with a gentle grasp and forced his lips against his into a passionate kiss. A kiss that was neither forceful nor gentle, yet it was rough enough to let Michiru know what Ansel wanted and that was HIM. He would break the kiss after a good 10 seconds, want for to leave the boy hungry after his departure. "Perhaps another time...wouldn't want to keep your guests waiting. I'll see you around sometime.....Michi." Ansel waived as he turned on his heel without another word and headed in the other direction with a smirk on his face.

Exits to his house

Hungry devil

Money: 985$
Currently Single
My story
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:45 pm
(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

So this was the Soleil that the websites were talking about. It's a pretty nice vacation area, and as he sat on the rooftop of a building, he looked down at the people, as he pondered on who could stand to lose a wallet or phone. But what would that do? Just teach people not to be so careless with their possessions? Either way, Aiden, or Arsène as he calls himself, had went down from behind an alleyway, where he saw three guys digging through a hand purse. Guess âssholes like them are pretty common no matter where you go. That being said, Aiden had a grin on his face, as the guys turned and made fun of his look, while they threatened to give them his money. Even went and pulled a baseball bat on them. Thats it? Only one of you got a weapon? Eh, it's your funeral. Arsène said, as they charged at him. With each punch, Aiden knocked them out. With a cross counter, Aiden dodged the first guy and sweeper his legs, and kicked his chest mid air sending the first flying to the second. The one with the bat was swinging at him like crazy as Aiden dodged each attack, and redirected the tip of the bat to the guy's face before Aiden sent it flying to hit the guy square in the forehead, leaving a bat sized mark, and knocking the guy out again. Not even breaking a sweat, Aiden got out of the Alleyway, as he put his hands in his coat, and continued on, with the stolen money, and a woman's bag in his hands, before dropping it off I'm a random store. Huh... That was actually a lot peaceful than I expected. Wonder what else there is to do in this town. He wondered, seeing some people pass around. New Years Featival, eh? Guess I got nothing to do. I'll check it out later. Aiden thought to himself, as he quickly went to change clothes. Taking off his jacket and mask, Aiden went back to his normal look with glasses and all. He kept on walking, which seemed he was headed to the park.

((Exits))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ Flash drive
♦ Throwing knives
♦ 9mm handgun magazines

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:22 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

M ι l o ґ ø ʊ т

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had...

Hand in hand with Rowen, Milo looked to the sky to notice how cloudy it was before speaking out of concern.
"Rain.." he mumbled as he then looked from the corner of his eyes to the purple haired woman. She seemed to like the scenery or so he'd hope but where they went was up to here. "If you see anything interesting tell me." Though Milo was a man of few words he didn't mind speaking when it came to Rowen but his tolerance was low for others and his temper would get the best of him.

No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..."

● ◯ ● ◯Bank❧ $900 ● ◯ ● ◯ Other Half❧ ღRowenღ ● ◯ ● ◯ With❧ Rowen ● ◯ ● ◯ Occupation❧ None yet ● ◯ ● ◯ OutOfOranges❧ Don't forget us~ ● ◯ ● ◯

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:51 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0④
( ③ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Frustration and irritation filled the young girl as she walked down the streets as if she were going to murder someone. On a gloomy day like this..thoughts of her came rushing through her mind. It was annoying, she was usually positive but right now she just couldn't get rid of the negative thoughts and that kind of energy weighed her down. Run. Just run until your heart is free.. she thought letting the words echo in her mind for a moment before she decided to take action. Though her body was cold to the touch her chest felt like it was burning. If only it would rain..just a little..at any moment she would let the tears stream down her face. Growling lowly she put her head down and let her legs do all the work. The female ran as if she were training for a race. Why couldn't I have been there..today of all days... her voice lingered in her head as she tried to run faster than before.

Running with no destination, if only she had wings she could fly away..if only she had gills she could hide away in a cave underwater. But she had none and the thoughts of not being able to escape the pain clung to her..stuck in her throat as if to choke her. Huffing and pushing herself to run faster Nomelle felt as if her body was emitting heat instead of cooling off from the chilly breeze that accompanied her as she ran without a purpose through the streets.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Pained and Frustrated➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Gray sweatpants a teal tank top and black boots with a heel

{Occ:}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:23 am
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Outside grocery store, sidewalk
With: Zivva
Mood: Awkward
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoe, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903-$59
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

The chime of the store's doors opening sounded as they left the building. With a bag in one hand and the other clasping Zivva's hand. Although it felt awkward that they'd be seen as a couple, he thought it would maker her feel safe, and if that was helpful it was the best he could do at the moment. "Anywhere you want to go, or just head back and relax for the day?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets outside the grocery store❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Awkward. Weird.❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva was focusing on the hand that was being held by Akira's. It felt awkward since they were not a couple. She wondered if he was okay with it. She was so focused on the warmth of the big hand that she almost missed his question. "Hmm? O-oh.." Her face, in a perpetual shade of pink turned red, "W-well... N-not really..we can head back if y-you want. I can make lunch.." She then caught herself, hoping she wasn't sounding too presumptuous, "..I-I mean if you are hungry.. If you want.." She breathed in slightly before putting on her brave face and winking at him, "I make a mean brisket sandwich."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Outside grocery store, sidewalk
With: Zivva
Mood: Awed
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Akira couldn't help but look away at her embarrassed reaction. It was almost as if she was another person like this, adorable. With her suggestion, he looked back to her to see her attempt to act like her previous self with a wink. "If you're offering, I'll try it." It was a good chance to ask about her... history that she was embarrassed about. By this time, he figured she would be better if he let go of her hand and instead patting her back "Let's go."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets outside the grocery store❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva felt the immediate loss when Akira's hand released her's, but she feigned nonchalance. Her face was flushed, hoping he had not caught the flash of sadness in her eyes. She nods, "I would be glad to have you." She paused for a moment, her face blushing red before she looked away from him, shyly avoiding eye contact.

What she did next, was why she reacted the way she did. She retook his hand, still shyly avoiding eye contact, and guided him to her home.

{Exit to Pasadena District}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games