Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: competitive, but having fun, but also concerned
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Kuro)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: competitive, but having fun, but also concerned
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Tori)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hikaru felt the splat on her body, definitely from the crazy bird again, as soon as she dashed off. All of her get-up was a complete mess this time around and with the smell and sight of paint all around the vicinity, the fallen angel was aware on how messy the game would be this time around. But nonetheless, that brought her complete inspiration for next artwork as soon as she would clean up back in her new house in Lumiere, and possibly put bandages on the spots hit by the pellets. Man, it was such a thrilling ride, but she would make sure to make the most out of it. Kurai was spotted again by her and she immediately aimed at his shoulder (10th day dice roll: 6) before concealing herself. And at the corner at her eye, she spotted the countdown before the event would end. Not much time left, but she had to keep going.

Chester let out a silent exhale, still spotting for the next possible victim, until he saw Bree and Tori again. One shot was fired towards Tori (10th day dice roll: 10) before letting his short height take the advantage of concealment, allowing to hide under a pillar that was now the victim of the vibrant barrage. He, too, also looked at the countdown. Great, time was not on his side today.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

xXDestructive_MindXx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3
7, 4, 10, 3, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani's next target would come in the form of Chester who had shot her earlier. She would silently follow him, waiting for a good moment to ambush him. She had about three shots left before she would have to reload again. She was still tying to keep her place knowing she was not going to win this. She wanted to, but it would be a bit out of her abilities right now. She still wasn't sure where she was in placement right now.

Lelwani follow the boy, allowing him to attack the others before he hid. Lelwani was pretty short super tall so it wasn't hard was a lot of work to move around unnoticed but she had her target. She would work her way behind him and remained low down and aim her rifle at Chester with a smile "Do you believe in magic~?!" she said and fired three shots, expending the rest of her ammo (Chester - 4,3,9- Hit!) and while she missed two shots one managed to get him in the back like he did to her earlier.
She smiled and moved back around the corner as she exchanged her clips. Not a lot of time left. She didn't get nearly as much painting as she wanted done.
There were other people as well but it hardly mattered at this point.

Ammo: 20
Extra: 1 clip, 1 more rifle, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:39 pm
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company::
Feeling:: Like Rambo (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Rolls of the day:  7, 10, 8, 6, 9, 5, 6, 9, 8, 10
MasterDenton

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun: 20 --> 0
Clip(s): 3 -->2

Smack! A bullet hits Ryan as he ran past shooting at that sniper guy (Hakem) but with a surprising flip of the gun he was shoot by him in his chest. This dude had some skill! Had this been a real shoot out they would have had two bodies to clean up cuz that sneaky retaliation of his. Then again wouldn't have the sniper had shot Ryan in the beginning?

Now that they were separated Ryan crouched behind cover but was spooked by two shots zooming by. One of the shots went somewhere way off but due to the second on splattering at a certain angle along the wall Ryan was able to determine the general direction of where this new shooter (Chester) might be. Hiding behind new cover, but still darn close to where he already was, Ryan pops his head out to try catching a glimpse of this new shooter. Unfortunately all he got was a taunt and some shots; Two to the chest.

"Ha! You're gonna wish you never invited me to seek you!" Ryan was smiling under the mask and visor all the while chasing the new guy (Chester). It was like a hound hunting a fox while they rush by walls and corners, and the hound taking aim at the fox as they felt the thrill of an action packed shoot-em up game. (Three shots at Chester) ((7, 10, 8))

Suddenly he was hit from behind and his leg gave sign to where the shot came from. It was that blue haired girl (Lelwani) again, the one whose voice and blue haired sight he had grown accustom to...But for some reason he felt like it was a completely different girl. Maybe like her twin sister? Whatever the case the blue haired girl in his sights was putting an effort into making this fun, so to show respect to the lovely lady why not replicate the emotions right back. With a smile under the mask and visor he'd let off a few rounds her way and hope for the best as he slides into cover and readies to push on. (Three shots to Lelwani) ((6, 9, 5))

Smack! Another shot already? Ryan had just propped himself against a pillar for cover when he felt another shot hit him in the abdomen. "It's that sniper." He muttered to himself as he scanned around. He didn't even need to see that dude's face to know it was him. The shots that came from the sniper were always well timed...which told Ryan this wasn't your ordinary guy. "Then again maybe I'm just breathing too mich into things."

For now he'd let of a single shoot to the sniper (one shot to Hakem) ((6,)) before leaving him be but made note of what direction he was moving towards so that Ryan could sneak up and sideswipe him with some cyan bullets in a second. It was at this time Ryan sees the that blue haired girl (Lelwani) shooting the new guy (Chester) down a straightaway between walls and a smirk swipes along his lips. Pow! A quick burst of his final four bullets were unloaded on the two and aimed for both of their chest before then trying to run off. (One shots to Chester then two to Lelwani) ((9, 8, 10))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Oh this guy wanted to go! Lelwani popped up after being shot to pieces by Ran and chased him down all the while singing " These streets are in chaos! Everyone is a stranger! Every moment I spend with you is like boom boom boom boom boom what up!" she said as she got the man in her sights even taking a knee like she as going for the big shot. Lelwani had renewed energy now as she smiled and she fired four shots at the fleeing man (Ryan - 7,3,9,8- (hit) and while most of her shots missed she got him right in the lower back.

Lelwani smiled "Thanks for the blue dude!" she called out to the guy before she dove away to cover once again. She might not be winning this, but damn it if she didn't go down in a glorious blaze of purple! She would etch herself into their memory as the crazy bird who spread a plague of purple upon them. They would forever fear that any blue bird they saw would suddenly bust out with a paintball rifle and spray them....okay that wasn't likely to happen, but she was going to do her best to make it happen!

Ammo: 16

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

Aubrey pointed her barrel into another area, swiveling on her knee as she directed herself towards another person (Summer). With a small smirk on her lips she dabbled over the idea of sniping the woman in the boob - but ultimately moved against it. Instead she aimed for the central side of her midriff, avoiding the stomach area head on. However, there was a quiet murmur behind her and her hand slipped, shoving the gun upwards and pulling back at the recoil. She whipped around with her widened amethyst gaze, a dark flush of red on her cheeks. H-Her and Tyrese? What about- She swallowed heftily and turned, rolling her shoulders to aim again. Taking two shots, she hit the first, watching the second splatter behind the orange team member. "I-I don't." She murmured beneath her breath.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Yeah. She would refill the hopper. She pressed her fingertips beneath the opening lid, prying it open with a satisfying click. Reaching up to her flap, she unbuttoned and pulled the bag down, digging her nails into the opening of the bag. The plastic tore and she began to pour the new bag into the opening. She clicked her tongue again and again, working the words off the edge of her tongue. "So. You and Tyrese." Immediately the brunette seemed to take a different stance, missing the shot she was so keen on getting. A bewildered glance was thrown back at her and she reached beneath her helmet to rearrange her glasses, pushing them a little further up the bridge of her nose. "You can't tell me you don't get flustered, now."

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

Hakem made his way down the stairs again, smoothing his hair up and back. His hair pulled at the palm of his hair with the mix of wet and dry paint in both areas. He jogged lightly, eyes flowing from one side to the next in search for the last of his targets. Oh, right in time. He shot the tealette before he could be ambushed coming off the stairs again. (Xo, 1 hit) That was exactly what he wanted, though he would need more before the bell tolled. Jumping the last three stairs, he turned at the rounded knob of the banister and caught his next steps with ease.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3 )
2:4 (2:8 )
4:12 (-1:-10)
3:2 (6 : 4)
9:6 (-1,-4)
8:2 (-2)
6:2 (-1)
5:2 (-1)
4:2 (-1:-1)
3:1 (-1)
2:1
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Tol n Floofy"

MasterDenton"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

At least, she had tried to make it seem that way. Had she really been so blatantly obvious with her feelings? Of course, something so romantic - in her opinion - required a physical touch, well over the occasional wording to each other. She remembered whispering them that morning, his eyes sparking a blue shade unlike she'd ever seen suffice for beneath the water's surface. Her gold world had turned blue - and she sure as hell wasn't stopping it any time soon. She sighed slowly at the next spout of words Victoria rocked off. No... She didn't want to think of him anymore, much less at all for that matter. He hadn't had the common decency for a motherf*cking phone call. And now... She glanced down at her baby bump with a hefty slump of her shoulders. Her arms rested and she followed Victoria's gun, deciding to aim for a separate member off to the side (Leia). With one foul swoop she landed a hit against the back of her thigh.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"You do." She returned with a quiet snort. Ah, what the hell. There wouldn't be any use for this gun, and she was having a little more fun than she cared to admit with it. Her mind wandered off for a fraction of a moment whether or not Hakem had really intended for them to have a little fun at the shooting range - or if he truly wanted to teach her how to shoot. It was really only the kick she had to be concerned about. Raising the gun, she shot off a few tests shots in no particular direction before lowering it down to the ground. At least her reloading hadn't backfired quite yet. "I know you, Bree. You had the same expression when he came around." She would avoid using names for now. The last thing she needed to do was bring up old memories in a fight where they constantly shot off each other. Raising her gun once more, she caught a glimpse of another orange team member (Chester), the same one that had tried to speak to them before, and pelted his back with three separate shots.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

So who was next up on the list to receive divine justice? She had a smile on her face as she went and hunted down her obvious target; Hikaru. She would find the girl not to far away "Hey! Since this is almost over how about I paint you a beautiful color even more~!" she had a crazy smile, but it was friendly and she fired upon Hikaru (1, 10) twice managing to hit her right in the chest.
She smiled and dove away with a happy chirp as she got ready to hit another person, whoever she just happened to run into or she might have just gone after the girl who might just be her favorite contestant in this whole game, she was ending this by having fun dammit!

Ammo: 14

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:UUGGGHH

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

The path to their reload station was clear, his sharp orbs catching sight of a painted figure. He was so still that the wolf paused with worry. No, he could see the breathing and small twitches of response to the occasional merciless pellet as he sat silently. It wasn't an unconscious haze either, both pairs of eyes flicking in the same direction as an echo of Aubrey's voice attracted attention. Ah, so they were familiar? Yes, this was the guy she was shooting at when she'd shot him in his stead. So he must be okay? Hakem thought so, withholding his own shot out of extended pity for the guy. Not even a fight? Then why didn't he leave? Well, someone else could use him for free points then. If the evidence wasn't so obsessive then maybe he would've too, he hadn't hesitated in so doing before. But no, this one didn't even have a gun in hand.

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Tol n Floofy"

MasterDenton"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

She was silent. It had been a while. No amount of denial could prove otherwise unless she had panned out the outcome ahead of time. No. She couldn't say she knew her rib would be broken. Or her baby's life would be threatened. Or that she would be kidnapped not a month later and rotting in the bottom of an unknown assailant's basement. She hitched her gun and fired off three more rounds, one catching an orange team member (Chester) on the side of his arm - the same one Victoria caught not moments ago. She pressed her cheek against the side of the stock, laughing quietly at the red head's retort and drawn anger for the once-boy. Was he? She remembered him being silent, an occasional glance passing her way as she passed him to pick on her honey brunette. "I'm... Getting so used to him being around, I guess." Her heartbeat fluttered and already she could tell Victoria was ready to spot on it.

"So talk then. It's been a while." Admittedly it had been a well organized excuse to listen to her vent. She hadn't particularly been nosy over the events that had occurred in the household, but that didn't mean she wasn't worried for her friend. At the sudden mention of silence, she exhaled slowly. Perhaps bringing it up at this particular time had been a mistake on her part. "I knew him in high school too, you know." She hadn't felt the need to talk without it being in a taunting demeanor. "Spoiled a** brat." That one earned a quiet laugh from the brunette - making her ego soar a little more than she intended it to. With a hitch of her shoulder, she lowered the barrel to the ground, mulling over the memories. "He's not as nasty as he used to be. At least, not around you." She had noticed the dying flicker of anger as soon as his eye contact met with Aubrey's. That extinguished fire as if she, in one glance, had made his world come tumbling down in a desperate attempt to rebuild.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

Pursing his lips, Hakem left the man be and entered his team's base. Crouching down, he plucked open the hatch to his hopper and listened to each pellet kaplunk one behind the other. He felt oddly calm? Serene calm, yet he felt his heart heavily. Each beat was swarming with a heating mass of air that forced each breath out long and slow. It was hot and yet he was zoned in, plum orbs jumping to meet even a sound rather than a sight. And the sound was drowned out otherwise, exchanged for less pleasant but pressing, driving memories just the same. The drive to live, even when, at so many long extended times, he hadn't always wanted to. Always trouble dying, but for once, this wasn't that. So why was he having problems differentiating now? He felt it was the constant sight of splatter that did it. Finally the man filled his weapon, standing up and grazing back and shoulders to the wall for a moment while he looked for a clear route of escape. He spotted and shot the magazine cover model once more, a clean shot that wouldn't do much damage unless fresh wounds were hidden under the vest. (Angel, hit)

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Tol n Floofy"

MasterDenton"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani was going nuts running about just firing upon whoever she could see this time not even waiting to see people to spout off random nonsense "Allow me to paint you like one of my french birds!" she called aimed at literally no one as she rounded a corner to find Chester being fired upon but the girls from earlier. It might not have been in her best interest to shoot either of them considering the events earlier but Lelwani could not care right now.
She took aim and fired four times taking aim at the not-pregnant one this time around (Victoria -7,3,3,4-) catching her in the side before she moved off with a tweet as she attempted to move off to find another target.

Ammo: 10

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:UUGGGHH

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

"Yeeeeesssss?" She began at a steady tone, the last of the syllable turning to a high pitched squeak at the end of the word. She laughed trying to pull her shoulder away from the nudging red head. "Yeesss!" She cried, laying her head backwards. Like absolute hell she would tell her best friend, who was going to soon be married to the uncle of her... She flushed again, lifting her head to follow Victoria's trail once more. Lifting her gun, she shot off four bullets, all missing in Lai's direction. "Mother-" She began, before firing off another. "Yes!" She chirped, the last one smashing over her forearm. She leaned her head back again and faced towards the ceiling, audibly groaning above the yelling level. "You're telling me! I want a drink so bad." She muttered. But hot chocolate she could definitely do. "s**t, you had me at choc."

"Is that all?" She teased, tauntingly nudging her elbow against the brunette's shoulder. She watched her friend falter with giggles, leaning a little closer and pressing the side of her helmet against hers. "Aubreeeeyy." She teased, lifting her hand quickly after to point at another passerby. People were definitely slowing. But that also made them extremely vulnerable within the moment. "Right there." She rolled her head to the side and pulled backwards somewhat. "I'd offer to buy you a drink after this and party like a girl's night, but I'm starting to think that hot chocolate might be more... Effective?" She snorted a quiet laugh and nudged her nose in the direction. Maybe it was the sole fact that they were in public, but there was something quite obviously holding Aubrey back from any more of the conversation. Perhaps she'd ask later on.

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

It was clear except maybe a shadow or two, he couldn't tell if it was himself or a real derivative. But he fled then, getting a second shot off the silver fox escorting the model. (Crevan, 3 miss 1 hit) They'd be stationary, rather close huddled, so he'd encourage them to take their leave out of the war zone if they could; unless they wanted to be tagged as last minute points. He was seeing the usual people every few seconds now, each with a person at the other end of their gun's scope. As much as he'd like to breath, there was no time for it. He passed the girls, pausing enough to scrutinize the brunette and glance questioningly at the red head. But then he was gone again.

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Yo Punny Nut

MasterDenton"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

3,7, 4, 10, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1

Lelwani would track down Miki again somehow and smiled "I am Korgan!" she would call out loudly before firing upon her as well (Miki -3,3,7,4-) and manage to hit her in the leg before she skipped off with a flap of her wings. Lelwani wasn't making any friends during this event most likely, but hell sometimes all a bird needed was to stretch her wings. She wondered if she could go see Yang after this, that monkey girl made the best seeds. She'd need it after this.
She also needed to reload soon as well, she had one clip and it would likely be her final clip. She was burning through ammo. She did have a loaded rifle so she'd toss hers aside and go in if she need to, but this game was about over and she was going out on a high note.

Ammo: 6

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:UUGGGHH

JayyLee10

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games