Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion moved the scrolls and books to one side, dust fell off of them and onto the desk, covering it in even more dust that it already had. Arion let out another sigh and wiped his hand over the desk swiping the dust on to the ground. When he looked up he caught a glimpse of Kamen, but didnt say anything he returned to his own little mission.
He began unrolling three out of the seven scrolls. Looking through them he noticed that these were the layered scrolls, he grabbed the book from the bottom library and opened it, pulling on the top left drawer he took out a pen and a pad, he flipped through the book and through the scrolls. He placed the capped side of the pen between his teeth and pulled on it before bringing the pen down to the pad, he looked like a student as he jotted down notes and translated pages.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen finally found himself a book to read, it was one of Archeology. Smiling with interest he walked over to a nearby table and began to read. He heard small sounds of paper being scribbled on, and right now the sound was rather soothing.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Any other time Arion would have tried talking to Kamen, but after the kisses he has given both soft and, well forced, even Arion felt it would be best for him to keep his trap shut. But thankfully the alchemy book and properly translating it was keeping his mind busy enough.
But when he flipped the page he narrowed his eyes,
"The hell?....this...this isnt supposed to be like this''Arion hissed as he saw that the page had been written in blood, not only was that not right but, the blood was covering the original writing.
Flipping to a clean page, Arion wrote down everything that was written in blood to translate later.
He then took his remaining dagger and scratched at some of the blood, it was over parchment, thinking it odd he began looking at the corner to see if he could find some sort of breakage.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:03 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen heard Arion talking to himself, he ignored it for now as he was busy readng his book. After awhile though his eyelids started to feel heavy and before he knew he ihe had fallen asleep his arms resting over the open book with his head resting on his arms.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

After a while Arion stood up straight and tapped the pen on the side of his head looking down at all of his notes and translations, he had run out of paper, and he had different notes seperated already, and he knew he was missing some information. But lucky him, he knew that the information he was missing was in another book somewhere in the library.
Arion looked up, unaware that he was biting his pen this time. But as he looked around he realised the book he was looking for, was not in this area of the library. With a sigh he walked to the next, only to stop in his steps when he saw Kamen sitting at a table, but sleeping over a book. IT took Arion a while before approaching the dragon, but that was because he was debating if he should take him to his room or leave him there. But he didnt want Kamen to have a sore back so he went to pick him up.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was in deep sleep, he was not known for talking in his sleep much but then again he was not around many people who would hear him talking in his sleep. As Arion approched Kamen made a small groan before mumbling. "Not...A bad omen...will proove them wrong..." He was silent for a moment yet before mumling more "Need to find mate...be able to accept me...my black scales...not a bad omen..." He groaned a little bit again and shifted in the chair a bit but remained asleep. "I'm not a...bad omen..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:50 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was a little confused when he heard Kamen mumble about him not being an omen. But his eyes lowered in an understanding sadness. Kamen was not the only one that was not wanted by society. He knew what he was doing, but he didnt stop himself, he didnt every try to. He reached forward and placed his hand on top of Kamens head and softly petted him, kind of expecting him to wake up
"No young dragon, you are no bad omen" he quietly said, before reaching under Kamen and slowly picked him up, waiting to see if he would wake up before walking forward.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen seemed to relax from Arion's touch but did not seem to be any close to waking. When the master picked him up though he groaned slighty and felt himself slowly coming out of sleep, he attempted to fight it though. Slowly his mind became concious, he knew he had been picked up but he didn't open his eyes for he had a feeling he knew who was holding him. For now he played opossum and attempted to keep his heartrate from speeding up.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled when Kamen seemed to calm down a bit, slowly walking to Kamens room, he petted Arions head once more, to try to keep him calm
"You are no omen Kamen,Arion quietly repeated as he managed to open the door with one hand, and pushed with his elbow.
Once inside he walked over to the bed and with one arm, kept Kamen to his body, with the other he pulled the bed covers aside and slowly lowered the young male on the bed.
Once Kamen was settled he ran his fingers through Kamens hair and sighed. Turning around he left, before he could do something that he would regret.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen kept his eyes sht the intire time, when he heard Arion speaking he almost opened his eyes to look at him in surprise. How would he know what Kamen felt like? He could only assume that maybe he talked in his sleep was his only conclusion, either tht or the man could read minds and somehow he doubted it. When he heard the door shut after being placed in bed he waited for a moment to be sure he was alone then he opened his eyes again and looked up towards the ceiling. Slowly sitting up he put his hand to his head and frowned a little. "I'm not a bad omen..." he said out loud to himsef he bit his lip and closed his eyes and before he knew it a tier fell from his eyes and down his face. Arion was the only person to ever say that to him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He was quiet as he walked, his stare was on the ground and he rubbed the center of his chest. He knew how Kamen felt, and he wish there was more he could do for him. But he didnt know what he could do, other than help him in his search for a mate.

"Back to work" he said to get his mind off of Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:14 pm
NuLova

User Image
User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen finally stood up and walked to the balcony again and looked outside, the snow was worsening, it was almost hard to see he closed his eyes and took a deep breath of air and then let it out and he smiled. After some time though he blinked and thought of something, this weather, it was no time for a human to be walking around in, and he saw Caleb hours ago. He blinked and bit his lip then turning to dragon again he flew off. It may be nothing but he wast about to take the chance of the human dying.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion walked into Bowen before he made it to the library and heard him chuckle " Glad to see you walking, but I can see how sick you are" Bowen said and served him a cup of tea "Here, drink this" Bowen said, Arion didnt argue didnt seem to be able to think straight. bowen noticed this, but thought he should keep his mouth shut, and leave Arion to his thoughts.
With a nod and a sigh Arion grabbed the cup and placed it to his lips,the heat of the liquid didnt bother him, but he did seem, mentally drained, at the moment.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:46 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen knew this was a longshot, after all maybe Caleb was far more capable then the dragon thought, or maybe he just imagined the whole thing earlyier. But it had also been hours since he had seen tthe human their was no telling. He followed the direction he had seen Caleb go and hoped that he might stumble upon him. AS he kept going he noticed something familuar about the area, this was where he camped out the cave was just up ahead. As he neared it he blinked and noticed a faint light coming from it. He turned to his fog form and then decended into the cave and looked around and their he was.

Caleb curled into a small ball by a fire that was just fighting to stay awake. Kamen noticed the boy shivering from the cold and even sneazing a few times, he seemed to barily be concius. Turning to his human form he walked over and bent down and felt the human he was really cold right now. Biting his lip he turned back to his dragon form and picking him up in his claws he turned around and flew off back for the castle.

Kamen could not imagine what the human had been thinking but he could only assume either Arion kicked him out or the boy just left. Either way he was in no condition to be traveling in this weather. When he got near the castle he roared loudly, and as he decended to the frount door with the human, he turned human himself and attempted to open the large doors hoping they werent locked.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

One of the servants that had been passing by, stopped and looked over surprised at the door as it seemed to shake. The servant tilted her head thinking it was odd, but went to open it either ways thinking it might be someone searching shelter. When she opened the door she saw two familiar faces and was a even more surprised, but stepped aside for Kamen to enter.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games