Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
You met him earlier with Rock two days ago when Rock wanted to make it up to you for being a jerk, remember?]

(OOC: Joe was mentioned in passing that he provided cars, but I don't remember them actually meeting. I just went through the pages again and couldn't find it. Can you give me a link, please?)

Jinxi sighed in frustration and said, "I only remember he has something to do with cars." She asked Dee, "May I have a note-taking device, please? My memory seems to be fading in and out of even current events now." She was quite upset about this but tried very hard not to show it.

(Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am, Page 14 of the RP about middle of the page you will see that Rock took you to see Joe. It was after you had some fun on Rock's skateboard, but just before you went to the Steakhouse the first time.)

(OOC: I've read that page again and can't find any mention of Joe there at all - I'm so sorry. I must be going blind with Jinxi.)

(This is the quote right here: Jinxi had been fit for a vehicle, which will be ready for her in two weeks. They had seen Joe as Rock had promised. Joe felt bad for Jinxi's condition, but knew that because Dee was handling it, that Jinxi was going to be back to her old self in no time. )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:27 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
You met him earlier with Rock two days ago when Rock wanted to make it up to you for being a jerk, remember?]

(OOC: Joe was mentioned in passing that he provided cars, but I don't remember them actually meeting. I just went through the pages again and couldn't find it. Can you give me a link, please?)

Jinxi sighed in frustration and said, "I only remember he has something to do with cars." She asked Dee, "May I have a note-taking device, please? My memory seems to be fading in and out of even current events now." She was quite upset about this but tried very hard not to show it.

(Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am, Page 14 of the RP about middle of the page you will see that Rock took you to see Joe. It was after you had some fun on Rock's skateboard, but just before you went to the Steakhouse the first time.)

(OOC: I've read that page again and can't find any mention of Joe there at all - I'm so sorry. I must be going blind with Jinxi.)

(This is the quote right here: Jinxi had been fit for a vehicle, which will be ready for her in two weeks. They had seen Joe as Rock had promised. Joe felt bad for Jinxi's condition, but knew that because Dee was handling it, that Jinxi was going to be back to her old self in no time. )

(Thank you! I did remember he was good with cars. I'm keeping notes now, so hopefully that will help me keep things straight.)  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:35 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(Thank you! I did remember he was good with cars. I'm keeping notes now, so hopefully that will help me keep things straight.)

(No problem. Oh, I have an idea! Since you are taking notes anyways, why not read the rp, like a book from beginning to now? You will notice some things as I have prove that it wasn't just Jinxi with a bad memory.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:30 am
empress dee
(No problem. Oh, I have an idea! Since you are taking notes anyways, why not read the rp, like a book from beginning to now? You will notice some things as I have prove that it wasn't just Jinxi with a bad memory.)

(It's completely natural for me to forget details between one day and the next while Jinxi is experiencing things one moment to the next. What has been only two days for Jinxi has been a year for me! And remember, all of the plot lines and characters you are introducing are new to me, too. So when you introduce a character by name, I don't know all the details of their past the way you do. By the way, I never did find the exact quote you remember, even after reading page 14 twice! So let's not be too hard on ourselves.)  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:23 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear enjoyed her meal, reminding her mamma that nothing to spicy this time or she will let her know about it. With her "powers", Lemnear continued to be vigilant around her mamma's surroundings and gave her a little "psychic kiss" on the cheek for eating non-spicy foods this time. After the "meal" is done, Lemnear gave a "signal" to her mamma, Mia, that it should be time for a nice nap.

Without a moment's hesitation, Mai did just that. With a loud clunk and a mess flying in every direction, Mai fell asleep right there on the table.

If she could be seen, Lemnear would be making a shocked and eye twitching face at her mamma's response. Seeing the "mess" mainly coming towards her mom's way, Lemnear "stopped time" around the dishes and mess before "moving" the messes back into their or available dish then "transported" the dishes to the dishwasher/ dishes area to be cleaned. Lemnear was then... able to sleep peacefully but still being protect of her mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

(It's completely natural for me to forget details between one day and the next while Jinxi is experiencing things one moment to the next. What has been only two days for Jinxi has been a year for me! And remember, all of the plot lines and characters you are introducing are new to me, too. So when you introduce a character by name, I don't know all the details of their past the way you do. By the way, I never did find the exact quote you remember, even after reading page 14 twice! So let's not be too hard on ourselves.)

(Its fine, but this kind of talk should be done in the appropriate thread and not here. This should go in the out of character thread that I made.)

Rock awoke in Corrigan's bedroom moments later, suddenly aware of what had happened. With a throbbing headache, Rock had unsteadily made his way out of the bedroom. "Iori, one ginger root soda please and get a chocolate moo moo milk for Jinxi."

He had managed to make it to the table, and as soon as he sat down, he used his special massage technique on himself to dull the pain. He knew that he had had a panic attack. It was rare for him, but understandable under the circumstances. Dee had seen this and smiled.

Turning to Jinxi, Dee repeated, "Would you care to make your wish now to Shenlong? Oh sure, this dragon is large, but think of him like a genie. He can bring Trixi to our world, but you are the one who has to make the wish."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(Its fine, but this kind of talk should be done in the appropriate thread and not here. This should go in the out of character thread that I made.)

Rock awoke in Corrigan's bedroom moments later, suddenly aware of what had happened. With a throbbing headache, Rock had unsteadily made his way out of the bedroom. "Iori, one ginger root soda please and get a chocolate moo moo milk for Jinxi."

He had managed to make it to the table, and as soon as he sat down, he used his special massage technique on himself to dull the pain. He knew that he had had a panic attack. It was rare for him, but understandable under the circumstances. Dee had seen this and smiled.

Turning to Jinxi, Dee repeated, "Would you care to make your wish now to Shenlong? Oh sure, this dragon is large, but think of him like a genie. He can bring Trixi to our world, but you are the one who has to make the wish."

Iori looked to Corrigan who dashed to the kitchen with the speed of a wolf to complete it.

Meanwhile, at the lounge, Terry had seen Mai collapse on the table and sighed heavily knowing that it was up to him to not only put his own children Rails and Parma-Blue to bed, but now Mai as well. It did not phase Terry in the least when Mai used some hidden jutsu to revert the mess from getting all over, and yet, he didn't clue in that Mai was due any day now for her firstborn.

Setting his children into their bedrooms first and comforting them to sleep, Terry returned to the lounge and attempted to lift Mai only to discover she was much heavier than before. He could not lift her! He looked to the arena and knew the fight between Vegeta and Raditz had not ended yet, so he was in a bind of what to do.

Then Terry had an idea. Using a skill he had picked up when teaching, he closed his eyes and tried to communicate telepathically to the force that had prevented a disaster.

Meaning, he was going to try and talk with the unborn Lemnear and have her help him move Mai to Mai's old room.

"Invisible force to my eyes," he said through his mind to Lemnear, "with your power, would you help me move this woman to her bedroom on the 5th floor, please? My name is Terry Bogard."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:53 am
empress dee

A genie? Jinxi nodded slowly as she decided that word was unimportant to the question and agreed. "How do I do it? Just say it aloud? Are there special words or gestures?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:51 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Iori looked to Corrigan who dashed to the kitchen with the speed of a wolf to complete it.

Meanwhile, at the lounge, Terry had seen Mai collapse on the table and sighed heavily knowing that it was up to him to not only put his own children Rails and Parma-Blue to bed, but now Mai as well. It did not phase Terry in the least when Mai used some hidden jutsu to revert the mess from getting all over, and yet, he didn't clue in that Mai was due any day now for her firstborn.

Setting his children into their bedrooms first and comforting them to sleep, Terry returned to the lounge and attempted to lift Mai only to discover she was much heavier than before. He could not lift her! He looked to the arena and knew the fight between Vegeta and Raditz had not ended yet, so he was in a bind of what to do.

Then Terry had an idea. Using a skill he had picked up when teaching, he closed his eyes and tried to communicate telepathically to the force that had prevented a disaster.

Meaning, he was going to try and talk with the unborn Lemnear and have her help him move Mai to Mai's old room.

"Invisible force to my eyes," he said through his mind to Lemnear, "with your power, would you help me move this woman to her bedroom on the 5th floor, please? My name is Terry Bogard."

Lemnear slowly awoke from her inner slumber from hearing a voice, she felt at ease with the voice because it felt like she knew of it already. Not wanting to disturb her mamma, Lemnear put just about everything she had to raise, float and move Mai to her room... removing Terry's Cap in an expression of acknowledgement and "lead-the-way".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:05 am
JoyRose
empress dee

A genie? Jinxi nodded slowly as she decided that word was unimportant to the question and agreed. "How do I do it? Just say it aloud? Are there special words or gestures?"

Shenlong growled and said in a booming male voice, "Speak your wishes. I will grant up to 3 wishes."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:23 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Shenlong growled and said in a booming male voice, "Speak your wishes. I will grant up to 3 wishes."

Jinxi jumped at the sound of Shenlong's voice, then gave some thought to her next words, remembering all the cautionary tales of wishes gone wrong. Finally she said, "I wish my friend Trixi was here with me, healthy and in no danger."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:20 am
-o0DNA0o-
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Lemnear slowly awoke from her inner slumber from hearing a voice, she felt at ease with the voice because it felt like she knew of it already. Not wanting to disturb her mamma, Lemnear put just about everything she had to raise, float and move Mai to her room... removing Terry's Cap in an expression of acknowledgement and "lead-the-way".

Terry had done just that. He led the sleeping Mai to the elevator first. Then after about 2 minutes, entered the elevator to get to the 5th floor. Once on the 5th floor, Terry led Mai to the 3rd door on the left where it was still plainly obvious that Mai was Japanese. There were bonsai trees on pedestals lining the wall. On the ceiling, there was a gigantic unrolled scroll of the Shiranui family history. Then the flooring was made out of bamboo in the pattern of a tatami mat. There was even a slight sea-mist in the room to keep the air as clean as possible and the bonsai trees watered without any sort of effort.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:08 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
-o0DNA0o-
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Terry had done just that. He led the sleeping Mai to the elevator first. Then after about 2 minutes, entered the elevator to get to the 5th floor. Once on the 5th floor, Terry led Mai to the 3rd door on the left where it was still plainly obvious that Mai was Japanese. There were bonsai trees on pedestals lining the wall. On the ceiling, there was a gigantic unrolled scroll of the Shiranui family history. Then the flooring was made out of bamboo in the pattern of a tatami mat. There was even a slight sea-mist in the room to keep the air as clean as possible and the bonsai trees watered without any sort of effort.

Lemnear smiled peacefully as her clairvoyance allowed her to see the surroundings and admired her mother's room. Feeling a drain on herself though... she moved Mai quickly upon the bed. Giving a "thanks" to Terry by giving him a psychic kiss on the cheek too after placing his hat back upon his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:13 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi jumped at the sound of Shenlong's voice, then gave some thought to her next words, remembering all the cautionary tales of wishes gone wrong. Finally she said, "I wish my friend Trixi was here with me, healthy and in no danger."

"Your wish has been granted," the dragon bellowed, "Two wishes remain."

Dee then spoke, "I wish for Jinxi's memory to be fully restored as my 2nd. The 3rd wish is that I wish that the people who tried to kidnap Jinxi are justifiably taken care of."

After Shenlong's eyes glowed red momentarily, he said, "Your wishes have been granted, farewell."

At that, the orbs Dee worked so hard to find went scattering again, but as they flew past, they looked like ordinary stone marbles.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:10 pm
empress dee
"Your wish has been granted," the dragon bellowed, "Two wishes remain."

With a pop of displaced air, Trixi appeared, immediately crouching into a ready stance, one hand suddenly on her sidearm. Trixi was bipedal and vaguely humanoid, but fur covered her arms and legs, and a long, thin tail curled behind her. She wore a leather vest and pants with many pockets and odd-looking, soft boots. A radio headset was half hidden by her long brown braids. Her wide mouth and flat nose were offset by her huge, brown eyes, which darted about the room. "Trixi!" Jinxi shouted in delight, completely ignoring Dee as the empress continued speaking to the "genie." She started to rush toward her friend, who recognized Jinxi and started to relax, just as

empress dee
Dee then spoke, "I wish for Jinxi's memory to be fully restored as my 2nd. The 3rd wish is that I wish that the people who tried to kidnap Jinxi are justifiably taken care of."

After Shenlong's eyes glowed red momentarily, he said, "Your wishes have been granted, farewell."

At that, the orbs Dee worked so hard to find went scattering again, but as they flew past, they looked like ordinary stone marbles.

The rush of memories old and older slammed into Jinxi like a physical attack, causing her to sway and trip. Luckily she was close enough to Trixi by then, and Trixi's reflexes were fast enough, that Trixi was able to catch the slightly taller girl with both arms and her tail. The joy that had been blooming on her face turned to concern. "Jinxi?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games