Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
SEED Reconstruction ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:52 am
||Lt. JG Yaichiro Kage, Uzumi Nara MS Pilot||
||Location; Uzumi Nara Hangar||
||With; Uzumi Nara Hangar Crew||
||OOC; ||

"Ah, thank you! This will help! Understood, Sir. I'll keep them safe." Yaichiro gave a salute to his superior as he departed, coinciding with his notice of the Commander's presence. Perhaps the revised simulation would have to wait, if the Commander sought to speak with the pilots. He might choose now to reassign the assorted units or instead elect to keep them on for a time. He suspected that they would remain assigned to the machines until the forces managed to fully regroup, but did not forsee himself as being permanently assigned to the Sasu.

Name: Yaichiro Kage, 20
Genetic Type: Coordinator
Position: Uzumi Nara Mobile Suit Pilot
Background & Personality: Having lost his family during the First Bloody Valentine War and having no other prospects in spite of his fine academics, Yaichiro signed up for the Orb military to help deter a second invasion of Orb when he finished school. He realized that little had been settled with permanence in the conflict and soon found his fears confirmed. Not long after finishing his training, he found himself participating in the Second Bloody Valentine War as a MVF-M11C Murasame Pilot. He proved to be a good all-purpose pilot, having a predisposition for ranged combat but refusing to let his melee skills suffer as a result. His actions during the war promoted him a grade and would eventually see him assigned to the Uzumi Nara.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:17 pm
|| Supreme Commander Joseph Mikail ||
||Location; Girty Lue-class Thixo; personal quarters||
||With; Alone ||
||OOC; ||

Joseph had returned to his own quarters after visiting the EA President. Alone now,Joseph left the gravity of the residential section hold him down as he began to slam his fist into the desk. "Damn it. Damn it! How much longer must I languish under you! When will I finally reach you..." he declared, his face full of anger. Calming himself after a second display of anger that day, Joseph began to strip when the comm panel sounded.

"Yes?" "Sir, the prisoner has accepted your offer." "Thank you. Notify me if there are any changes." "Yes sir." Joseph stood there for a moment after ending the call, his thoughts moving slowly. He called the captain's quarters next. "Captain Asahina, I'm going to be having dinner with the President in a couple hours. If you have something for her to wear, I request you have it ready for her. I'd also like the company of you and Ensign Allster as well." Mikail's quarters were designed with a large table, originally for meetings with the higher staff of Logos, but now it was just a table.

Name: Joseph Mikail (29)
Genetic Type: Natural
Position: Ghost of Cosmos Leader
Background: One of the last high members of Blue Cosmos, Joseph Mikail was to be put on trial for his crimes as a Logos/Blue Cosmos member, but was able to escape before being arrested or attacked by mobs. He met with some lower members of Logos and they retreated into the debris belt as the second war ended. When Librarian Works acted, he took advantage of the aftermath and gathered up the remaining Logos sympathizers he could, as well as obtaining the carbon human and cloning technologies of Librarian Works. With these, he was able to raise their military force as well as declaring them the Ghost of Cosmos. He despises Coordinators for their abilities, believing that they flaunt their improved skills over Naturals.

Appearance: User Image

iMiss Classy

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Mikuru Asahina San

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:03 am
||Mikura Asahina||
||Location; GirtyLue-class Thixo, Captain's Quarters II||
||With; Ensign Allster ||
||OOC; Captain of the Ghost of Cosmo's Thixo, Captain Asahina ||

The comm rang. It was the Supreme Commander. Mikuru answered and responded.

" Yes your Excellency, I shall have that done for you. Me & Ensign Allster shall be present. " The comm ended. Mikuru looked at Flay.

" I guess we have a date with the Supreme Commander and our traitorous guest. " Mikuru opened one of her drawers in her quarters and pulled out a formal outfit. She then placed it in Flays Arms.

" See that our guest receives this, You are to report back at 19:00 at the Supreme Commander's quarters for dinner. That is all. "

Name: Mikuru Asahina (?)
Position: Captain of the Second built Thixo.
Background & Personality: A red head captain of the Thixo. A veteran and servant from the former Blue Cosmos. She is currently tasked on stealing the new Orb Mobile suits. No much is really known of her till this point.
Appearance: None at the moment.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:15 am
||Flay Allster||
||Location; Thixo||
||With; GoC members ||

In receiving the formal outfit for the President, Flay gave a salute to the Captain and departed her quarters at once for the prison bay. She quickly slid her badge ID which allowed the prison bay doors to open. There she went over towards the President and slid the outfit under the railings.

" You are to meet our dear leader at 7 for Dinner, be lucky he has spared your traitorous life! "

Flay was trained to hate the EA and its new reforms. Every aspect of the Ghosts were to one day reclaim the Earth Sphere from the traitors.

Name: Flay Allster (1 cool
Genetic Type:Natural / Carbon-human
Position: Mobile Suit Pilot of Ghosts of Cosmos
Background: With an odd turn of events, Flay was indeed killed during the first Bloody Valentine war. Her remains were recovered by the remnants of Blue Cosmos. Because she was the daughter of the Late George Allster. She became one of the new test subjects to have Carbon-human technology in her body. Some memory's and parts of her body were restored. She isn't the same Flay we used to know. What will happen to the new Flay?
Appearance: User Image

Flay Allster San
Crew

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 am
||Brenda Park/ President Park||
||Location; Onboard the Thixo||
||With; GoC Soldiers ||

Brenda looked at Flay like she was crazy, she then noticed she looked familiar. She then took the clothing presented to her.

" Very well, tell Mr, Mikhail I shall be there. You also should watch your tone with me young lady! I may be a prisoner here but I shall be respected! "

Name: Brenda Kathy Park (42)
Position: Atlantic Federation President, Representing all states of the EA, During her visit.
Appearance:
(Not available at the moment)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 am
||Jackie Yun ||
||Location; Uzumi Nara Bridge||
||With; Uzumi Nara Crew ||
||OOC; Ensign Yun is posted as the Uzumi Nara ship's Combat Information Center, she specializing in enemy search and detection.||

A message from the search party appeared on screen.

"Lt. Autumn, our search party is reporting, message reads the station is empty but have discovered the dead soles that were left behind. They also discovered the bodies of Earth Alliance members, mostly officials from the Park Administration. It seems they were attemping to flee but got caught up with the cross fire. They haven't found President Park's body. End of message ma'am. "

" Perhaps they abducted President Park?

Name: Jackie Yun (20)
Genetic Type: Coordinator
Position: Uzumi Nara ship's Combat Information Center, she specializing in enemy search and detection.
Background & Personality: A Orb native who enlisted as a commissioned officer in the Orb Military. Jackie lost her parents when she was 19 during the first invasion of Orb. She has a bit of a shy side but is ever ready to be hot shot when the time arise's. A 1st Gen Coordinator, born from Natural parents. She has grey eyes and blue hair.
Appearance: TBA

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:56 am
||Executive Officer Natalie C.Autumn||
||Location; Uzumi Nara Bridge||
||With; Uzumi Nara Crew||

" Goodess, we don't know yet. Hopefully she's still alive and well. If the terrorist did abduct her we may have a serious security threat at hand. Get me a direct line with the commander at once! Tell our time to finish there sweep and to return to the Uzumi Nara. "

Name: Natalie C. Autumn
Position: Uzumi Nara XO
Background: An Orb native and veteran of the second bloody valentine war. Natalie was the XO onboard the Tsukyomi of the Orb Space Fleet. Committed to continue serving her homeland. Natalie was later reassigned to the newly constructed Uzumi Nara as XO.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:30 pm
||Commander Hazuko, Captain of the Uzumi Nara||
||Location; Uzumi Nara Hangar||
||With; ||
||OOC; ||

"He may not have known about it, but I feel that if he had knowledge of it, he would recommend you as its pilot." Hazuko replied to the lieutenant. "I'd like you to change into your pilot suit. We need to return to the station in order to retrieve the mobile suit parts." Hazuko looked over to the closest Taeru, its purpose now void with the theft. He was prepared for the Taeru to be competed with eventually by the other power blocs, but having the suits stolen was worst possible outcome. The soft landing of a zerosuiton the catwalk echoed faintly, bringing Haru's eyes over to Ryuu reaching the two. "I assume you're here over your quick reassignment, but I can not explain that to you right now. Remain on standby with the Sasu and Kyori pilots."

Name: Haru Hazuko
Position: Uzumi Nara Captain
Background & Personality: A true commander of Orb, Haru Hazuko has been a loyal Orb soldier since he could sign up. Before the advent of the M1 Astray, he was proud of the Orb's military might and felt it could defend against ZAFT or the Earth Forces without mobile suits. When the invasion of Orb happened, he was proven wrong and focused on generating his own anti-mobile suits tactics. Some of which were successful, and he was promoted to Commander by the end of the second war. He was selected as the Orb military's first choice to captain the Fujin, and he recommended his long-time crewmember Ryuu Taiki to transfer onto the ship as well. With Haru's experience, the recommendation was accepted.

Unlike his subordinate, Haru is a very serious and strict military commander. While he knows about the cost of war, he also believes war is sometimes a necessary evil. He holds a dislike for the Earth Alliance and ZAFT after each invasion on the Orb homeland. He also smokes often and has an occasional drink for celebrations. With his knowledge of the previous major gundam projects, he was the biggest supporter and influence on Project H(inode), and remained paranoid all the way to the launch ceremony.
Appearance:

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash