Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:16 pm
miken-chan
LustrousJade
Miken, does the Deathnote in your sig involve a certain Raito-person?
Raito (Light) is the main character of Deathnote, but my quote is from Mello, who first appears in volume 7

I read it at Unrivaled Gallery
I do like that quote though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:09 am
Hey my gaian name is tenyon-oni master......My real name is seth. I live in Pawtucket Rhode Island...I am a Nineteen year old anime fanatic....My favorite animes are Rurouni Kenshin and Yami No Matsuei (a.k.a Descendants of Darkness..... I love to draw anime, Its okay but I need to improve....But yeah I have been a mamber of the guild for sometime now and havent really posted on here...... Which I plan to do way more.

Tenyon-oni master........  

Tenyon-oni master

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:58 pm
miken-chan
Raito (Light) is the main character of Deathnote, but my quote is from Mello, who first appears in volume 7

Oooh Deathnote! I am loving the pics and summaries to death! <-- whee
Do you have any manga scans/scanlations to share?
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:55 pm
LustrousJade
miken-chan

Oooh Deathnote! I am loving the pics and summaries to death! <-- whee
Do you have any manga scans/scanlations to share?
sweatdrop
I have a lot of Ruroken scanlations of volume 17+ (not all)-I got it from a site the makes you pay now...-, a lot of naruto (you just google naruto chaos), there isn't much, but I'll post more if I find any...

miken-chan

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:45 pm
Oh....just so you know, I have the new Bleach ending song in my profile, if any of you want to view it go to my profile, scroll down and then click the play button on the screen!

It's a really good song!...but the new episode was mind numbing....I forgot where Renji went so I spent most of my time while watching the episode saying...where's Renji?
stare

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:19 am
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been away for quite a while. I've missed being here...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:33 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:41 pm
I'm very sorry to all of the Bleach dans in this guild (especially Mel)...Viz Media has officially bought the rights to dub Bleach, it is premiering in Adult Swim in the fall...
sweatdrop
I'm really scared because I'm afraid they'll do a horrible dub (like with Naruto...does "Believe it!" ring a bell?)...and I'm also afraid that if it does well, the illiterate fangirls will swarm and destroy the show for those that cared and spent enough time to learn every Captain and Vice-Captain's full name (as well as how to spell it)...
stare

Oh yeah! I just acquired Bleach Volumes 7 and 11!!!
mrgreen

I really need to catch up on Ruroken...does anyone here knows where I can get Rurouni Kenshin manga scans (that isn't directmanga)?

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:35 pm
miken-chan
I'm very sorry to all of the Bleach dans in this guild (especially Mel)...Viz Media has officially bought the rights to dub Bleach, it is premiering in Adult Swim in the fall...
sweatdrop
I'm really scared because I'm afraid they'll do a horrible dub (like with Naruto...does "Believe it!" ring a bell?)...and I'm also afraid that if it does well, the illiterate fangirls will swarm and destroy the show for those that cared and spent enough time to learn every Captain and Vice-Captain's full name (as well as how to spell it)...
stare

mrgreen

I really need to catch up on Ruroken...does anyone here knows where I can get Rurouni Kenshin manga scans (that isn't directmanga)?
I know it can be scary, but I think they will do a good enough job. Well, I hope so at least. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 am
LMAO.
I missed the link!
Thanks miken! I must have been dozing when I read your reply.
Shinigami is the scare huh?!

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
sweatdrop
stare

mrgreen

I know it can be scary, but I think they will do a good enough job. Well, I hope so at least. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
Well, I'm hoping I'll live through the (at least) 5 months of torture, waiting for it to premiere and hoping it isn't horrible or mobbed by fangirls...
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:16 pm
So Miken, are you all better now? We still don't have bleach on CN and the adult swim we have is pretty awful. You guys should see it. It's so disgusting it's not even funny (all the shows there stink and I'm not the only one who thinks so). If you can read spanish I could give you the link to a forum where members discuss that and we seem to agree on how much our adult swim sucks.

Hey Melody! That's a great look for yer avi. She looks quite hot. Kudos!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:08 am
um...thanks....I'm in a transitional stage right now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:15 am
Have you heard? Have you heard?! There's going to be a Death Note live action movie coming out this June. I'm so excited.
whee

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:50 pm
LustrousJade
Have you heard? Have you heard?! There's going to be a Death Note live action movie coming out this June. I'm so excited.
whee
My Friend already pre-ordered it from Japan (a DVD)...she's gonna force everyone to watch it!
mrgreen
PS-She's obsessed with L and Mello...and it gets kinda creepy...
ninja
PPS-She also ordered a Deathnote Replica and a Replica of the spear that Ed used in FMA...
sweatdrop
PPPS-I found Naruto manga in color (all pages) in chinese...too bad it was 390 Yuan (the tag said $28.00)

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff