Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (8/1/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:27 pm
MAIN EVENT: CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION // ROMAN REIGNS VS. NEVILLE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, where he quickly receives a not so welcoming reaction. The crowd wasn't feeling him. Roman could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at his championship then back up to one of the backstage officials. Beiing told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. He finishes the rest of his water bottle dumping it on his head. After, Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He hits the main stage where the crowd can be fully heard now.

User Image User Image

Reigns stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting their disapproval get to him. He had his good towns and bad towns. Tonight was a bad one. But he'd tough it out and by the end of the night gain their respect. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the few supporters attempting to overpower the boos and cheer him on. Roman acknowledges their attempt by inhaling in a deep breath and raises his championship high. The crowd continues to boo with the help of minor cheers and he begins his descent down the ramp. While doing so Roman throws his championship over his shoulder passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand would bring it up to their mouth beginning Reign's introduction "Making his way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs. He is the TNW:R Champion, ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!"

User Image User Image

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his championship, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope giving his championship to the referee. More erect on the turnbuckle now, he raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. Leaning down the ref gives him his title, so Roman can bring it back up into the air posing once more. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper.

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

The arena turns b***h black as it shows the planet as he know it Earth as a cosmic meteor flying right towards it. It only means one thing, and that is the New Sensation Neville is arriving to TNW:R from the skies above. Neville is this high flying very superhero like character that the fans love. The meteor is showcasing the day gravity hit earth as all the humans was effect by it expect for one man.. And that man is Neville! The meteor hits earth as we know it and two large pyro rockets mash into the center stage and smoke rises up. And a wave a music begins to hit. A logo appears from the smoke as a cape spread out appears. It's the hero before our eyes Neville kneeling down as his music does a small count down. "1......... 2 ............... 1........2...........3 HERE WE GO!" Neville turns around as he points his two fingers into the air as the arena piles up with smoke and the crowd cheers. Neville would then lung to his feet sprinting out the smoke as he reveals himself to the audience of TNW:R.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE MAN THAT GRAVITY FORGOT

User Image

Neville would blast out of his cape tossing it off as he gets a smile on his face and that is living his dream of professional wrestling and being at the #1 company know as TNW:R. Neville would reach out gathering fans with high fives and shakes as he stakes multiple steps back as he prepares himself to run towards the ring. Neville would take off dashing towards the ring as the ring announcer begins to introduce him encase for those who are just tuning in. "From Newcastle upon Tyne, Engand, He is the TNW:R Paramount Champion! The man that gravity forgot..... The new Sensation NEVILLE!"

User Image

The crowd cheers as Neville dashes towards the ring sliding under the ropes as he gets to his feet taunting. Adrian would then walk to a set of ropes stepping onto them as Neville taunts then points up to the sky doing his signature taunt as does the fans. Neville would then step down running to the furthest turnbuckle running up it as he spreads his arms out with a smile then pointing up towards the ceiling lights as he jumps down circling the ring. Neville would reach into his trunks pulling out his mouth guard as he places it into his mouth and waits for his opponent.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

Roman watches as Neville makes his entrance. He stands in his corner and paces around waiting for the bell to ring.

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image
My oh my what an main event. Neville thinks to himself as he is about to have the biggest match of his career tonight in this ring. The bell sounds off as Neville squats down eyeing Reigns with confidence making sure 'The Guy' knows this isn't going to be an easy win for him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

Ding Ding Ding. The bell rings as Roman Reigns begins to jog in place watching his opponent Neville do squats. With the match under way, Reigns would begin to exit his corner now with arms up motioning slowly towards the center of the ring.

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm
Now Neville ring IQ is pretty high and hey knows he might not be able to out power Roman so instead he has a better idea and that's to go for the legs as he lunges at Roman trying to grab onto his right leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:51 pm
Roman notices Neville trying to go low and latching onto his leg. He tries to shake him off quickly and send a clubbing blow to his back to make him let go.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 pm
Neville let's go once he felt Roman's heavy arm smash against his back. Causing Neville to lose his balance a bit he catches himself and takes a few steps back eyeing Reigns.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm
Reigns smirks, jogging in place again. He looks at Neville saying so he can hear "That's all you got?"  

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm
Neville would chew on his mouth piece as he looks around at the crowd once Roman mocked him. Neville bends his knees getting back in position as he quickly tries to rush and shift behind him trying to grab him into an waist lock.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:01 pm
Reigns is not fast enough to catch Neville before he gets behind him. He tries to pry Neville's hands apart so he can break the waist lock.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 pm
Neville sloyw watches Reigns unlatch his arms with incredible strength as Neville quickly reacts before Roman can by sending a low kick right to the back of the leg to have freedom use of his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns' winces at the strike to his leg and it quickly infuriates him as he grabs a hold of Neville and attempts to launch him across the ring!

Leati Joseph Anoai

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces