Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

Shinryu: ok im ending this tie right now, aileen, ill let you watch over homac, all it is is the cost of his welcome oblivion, yes ra-chan and i are concerned but we will leave it to vanessa when he wakes up ok? Anywho hop aboard
*shinryu lowers the platform to the ground so aileen can climb aboard*

*Aileen removes her gauntlets, packs them in her pouch and takes Homac off of the platform, gently hugging the little cat to her breast with both arms. She then steps back behind Luminova.*
"Me orders are tae remain wit the medics and protect them if threatened. Dinnae worry, Homac will be safer with us, should battle befall us, than he will on your back. Uncle Aidar also said tha ye will give away our position, if ye be in full dragon form. ye need tae stay small, for now."
*She explains.*

Shinryu: that works too, and....... oh wait he wants me to stay small? Oh boy. Anywho Ra-chan Mizuti get ready, and stand by in the dancing dragon formation

"Aidar smiles to himself as watches Aileen obediently follow her orders. She isn't the rebellious pain in his a**, that she normally is. It's almost enough to make him suspect her of some sort of radical scheme. But, he knows that she is already getting just what she wants in being allowed to tag along. He then turns to Vanessa."
*Pk, tha just leave ye, Crimson Angel..."
*He says.*
"Quit screwin around an report tae yer team, this instant!."

*the vanessa in front of Aidar dissapears instantly and you see vanessa next to mr stubbs waving at you indicating that she is ready.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
*Mr. Stubbs shreaks out in a hoarse choking voice.*
"My team is ready."
*Aidar smiles and nods in approvement.*
"Alright, everybody move out!"
*Aidar calls out. he then walkes up to Kai, who is waiting inside his mecha.*
"lead the way."
*He says.*
(I'm leaving the substitution for Kai to Shapeless evil. After all, he IS the narrator. Also, when Mr. Stubbs said that his team is ready, he was not including Veronica, as he isn't part of his team and hasn't asked Lumi if she can join.)
(Veronica : crap, forgot about that)
*veronica floats over to lumi staring at her in the air*
Lumi-sensei, lumi-sensei, can i fauwn.......join stubs-samma's and his team? Please? *please x30*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: that works too, and....... oh wait he wants me to stay small? Oh boy. Anywho Ra-chan Mizuti get ready, and stand by in the dancing dragon formation

"Aidar smiles to himself as watches Aileen obediently follow her orders. She isn't the rebellious pain in his a**, that she normally is. It's almost enough to make him suspect her of some sort of radical scheme. But, he knows that she is already getting just what she wants in being allowed to tag along. He then turns to Vanessa."
*He says.*

*the vanessa in front of Aidar dissapears instantly and you see vanessa next to mr stubbs waving at you indicating that she is ready.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
"My team is ready."
"lead the way."
*He says.*
(I'm leaving the substitution for Kai to Shapeless evil. After all, he IS the narrator. Also, when Mr. Stubbs said that his team is ready, he was not including Veronica, as he isn't part of his team and hasn't asked Lumi if she can join.)

*Kai powers up his Nano-C Heavy Battle Suit and closes it's hatch. With a loud whirring of hydraulics and gears, the machine stands completely up, while inside, Kai brings up a map of their of their location on the cockpit's cyber-screen and gets his heading. The river they are headed for is north and slightly to the east on the other side of some near by woods. The battle suit raises an arm as Kai points north.*
"The River is this way, just beyond those woods in the distance, at about 137 miles, a little over 2 days travel, straight through."
*Kai lowers the arm of the battle suit and then turns to Aidar.*
"We'll make good time if we go through those woods, but we don't know what's in there and it might be dangerous for the caravan. If we go around, it might be safer, provided we don't encounter any enemy Zurg, but it will take longer... What should we do?"
*He asks, unsure which would be the best course.*

*Aidar looks Kai in his battle suit for a moment, then he exchanges glances with the Shadow Knight, Mr. Stubbs, Luminova, Ragnarok, and Shinryu. Not one of them fails to see the humor as Aidar looks back at Kai with a toothy grin.
"Our main base o operations an homes be in a forest!"
*Aidar chuckles.*
"We go through."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:51 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*He says.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
"My team is ready."
"lead the way."
*He says.*

*Kai powers up his Nano-C Heavy Battle Suit and closes it's hatch. With a loud whirring of hydraulics and gears, the machine stands completely up, while inside, Kai brings up a map of their of their location on the cockpit's cyber-screen and gets his heading. The river they are headed for is north and slightly to the east on the other side of some near by woods. The battle suit raises an arm as Kai points north.*
"The River is this way, just beyond those woods in the distance, at about 137 miles, a little over 2 days travel, straight through."
*Kai lowers the arm of the battle suit and then turns to Aidar.*
"We'll make good time if we go through those woods, but we don't know what's in there and it might be dangerous for the caravan. If we go around, it might be safer, provided we don't encounter any enemy Zurg, but it will take longer... What should we do?"
*He asks, unsure which would be the best course.*

*Aidar looks Kai in his battle suit for a moment, then he exchanges glances with the Shadow Knight, Mr. Stubbs, Luminova, Ragnarok, and Shinryu. Not one of them fails to see the humor as Aidar looks back at Kai with a toothy grin.
"Our main base o operations an homes be in a forest!"
*Aidar chuckles.*
"We go through."

"Alright, then."
*Kai responds. he then turns and proceeds to lead the party north, toward the woods in the distance.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:03 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*He says.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
"My team is ready."
"lead the way."
*He says.*
(Veronica : crap, forgot about that)
*veronica floats over to lumi staring at her in the air*
Lumi-sensei, lumi-sensei, can i fauwn.......join stubs-samma's and his team? Please? *please x30*

*Luminova looks at the enthusiastic woman, almost like a mother, who's daughter's date has arrived to take her out. Her shining smile form on her face like a rising sun ans he gives her answer.*
"Of course."
*She says. And with her left hand, she sends Veronica off with an open handed gesture of release.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image
*As the party follows after Kai in his Nano-C battle suit, Mina travels along side vanessa and presents her with the food she gathere, before packing. In her left hand, is the roasted stomach of an Elk that contains the intesines, with a roasted leg of ham from a wild boar and a large roasted salmon, and an uncut loaf of bread striking out of it. In her right hand, is her silk skirt, bundled around a couple of apples, a squash, some cherries and a crown of broccoli.*
"Lady Vanessa... My lady.."
*Mina stammers, with her head bowed.*
"my lady, I have gathered zis food for you... Please accept it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 am
Burning Icewolf
User Image
*As the party follows after Kai in his Nano-C battle suit, Mina travels along side vanessa and presents her with the food she gathere, before packing. In her left hand, is the roasted stomach of an Elk that contains the intesines, with a roasted leg of ham from a wild boar and a large roasted salmon, and an uncut loaf of bread striking out of it. In her right hand, is her silk skirt, bundled around a couple of apples, a squash, some cherries and a crown of broccoli.*

*vanessa looks at the food mina has brought with a bit of curiosity and delight and reaches for one of the apples*
Vanessa: aww thank you^^ you eat something too^^ and dont be so formal, call me vanessa *she grabs the apple and takes a bite out of it*  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*vanessa looks at the food mina has brought with a bit of curiosity and delight and reaches for one of the apples*
Vanessa: aww thank you^^ you eat something too^^ and dont be so formal, call me vanessa *she grabs the apple and takes a bite out of it*

User Image
*Mina smiles happily at Vanessa's approve.*
"Zank you, my La- ah.. um.. Vanessa."
*Mina stammers."
"Um... Eef et ees not too much trouble, could you please carry one of my loads, so I can also have a hand free to eat vith?"
*She asks with a web of saliva between her teeth and an almost crazy look in her excited eyes.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 am
*Remembering an earlier request, Aidar takes a moment to travel along side Sha.*
"Ye said tha ye wanted tae discuss somethin aboot Mina?"
*The red scalped Werewolf asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 am
Burning Icewolf
*Remembering an earlier request, Aidar takes a moment to travel along side Sha.*

Sha stood there seemingly lost in thought as the caravan traveled on. He kept his eyes along the forest paths for any signs that they had been noticed or were being followed. So far,all was quiet; too quiet for his liking. Something was gnawing at him. Usually a forest was teeming with life, but here...it was as if all life had fled from the earth. Trouble was waiting for them out there and it wouldn't be long until it found them.

He started as Aidar approached him and he gave a nod of his head as he gave the werewolf his full attention.

"Yes I do. Forgive me if this sounds crazy, but in the short time, I've been around her, I find myself caring for her and fearing for her well being. I'm glad that she and Vanessa are able to co-exist now, but I fear that there may be a chance that old habits and old wounds may resurface. With your permission, I ask that I be allowed to train Mina in the ways of my people. I doubt not that she is a capable fighter, but it never hurts to augment ones skills especially in battle. For isn't it said that the day you stop learning is the day you die? And I would hate to see anything detrimental happen to her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf

Sha stood there seemingly lost in thought as the caravan traveled on. He kept his eyes along the forest paths for any signs that they had been noticed or were being followed. So far,all was quiet; too quiet for his liking. Something was gnawing at him. Usually a forest was teeming with life, but here...it was as if all life had fled from the earth. Trouble was waiting for them out there and it wouldn't be long until it found them.

He started as Aidar approached him and he gave a nod of his head as he gave the werewolf his full attention.

"Yes I do. Forgive me if this sounds crazy, but in the short time, I've been around her, I find myself caring for her and fearing for her well being. I'm glad that she and Vanessa are able to co-exist now, but I fear that there may be a chance that old habits and old wounds may resurface. With your permission, I ask that I be allowed to train Mina in the ways of my people. I doubt not that she is a capable fighter, but it never hurts to augment ones skills especially in battle. For isn't it said that the day you stop learning is the day you die? And I would hate to see anything detrimental happen to her."

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*
Mina's nasty behavior is mere competition for a mate she seeks tae drive Ragnarok away from me, so she can have me for herself. If Ragnarok and Ah ever do mate, her harassment will cease. It's only natural. Is it not the same with Humans as well? Especially, in what they call "High School"? Two females want the same thin, be it it the same male, ore a position, an so they treat each other like feces, until one backs down? Actually, I hear tha it also happens in vise versa, but in those cases, it can get very brutal, which oddly enough, ends up driving the female in contest away from the the stronger and more dominant male..."
(Um... I don't think we are in the woods, just yet, as I understand it, the woods were miles away and Vanessa had just started eating on the go, and Mina has yet to begin. we wouldn't be able to cover that much ground so quickly, I think we are still in a field or grassy plains...)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*
Mina's nasty behavior is mere competition for a mate she seeks tae drive Ragnarok away from me, so she can have me for herself. If Ragnarok and Ah ever do mate, her harassment will cease. It's only natural. Is it not the same with Humans as well? Especially, in what they call "High School"? Two females want the same thin, be it it the same male, ore a position, an so they treat each other like feces, until one backs down? Actually, I hear tha it also happens in vise versa, but in those cases, it can get very brutal, which oddly enough, ends up driving the female in contest away from the the stronger and more dominant male..."
(Um... I don't think we are in the woods, just yet, as I understand it, the woods were miles away and Vanessa had just started eating on the go, and Mina has yet to begin. we wouldn't be able to cover that much ground so quickly, I think we are still in a field or grassy plains...)

That is correct. The woods are miles away. I've done measurements on the Gaian map and calculated the distance, according to how many days it will take to reach your destination. By my calculations your journey will take you about 1,359 miles and as the current guide, I will post when each land mark is reached. But, since I'm only subbing for Kai, should he return, he will take over. Also, according to my calculations, Given a Warg's top speed, which has been calculated to 57 mph, It could not have taken Greagus and the other Warg 3 days to get to the lab and report back. That would make the shortest distance between where you started and the lab to be 18,000 miles, and your route would be far longer and take far too many days to complete. So I had to shorten the distance and the amount of time it took for the Wargs to get to the lab and back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*

"I doubt it not. It is the way of the world, but there have been many a time when a woman's passion leads to bloodshed and worse. After all what's the old expression...Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned? But I mean when I say that I care about her deeply and I would be heartbroken should something happen to her. If nothing else, I wish to learn more about her."

((My bad, I'll edit.)  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:30 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*

"I doubt it not. It is the way of the world, but there have been many a time when a woman's passion leads to bloodshed and worse. After all what's the old expression...Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned? But I mean when I say that I care about her deeply and I would be heartbroken should something happen to her. If nothing else, I wish to learn more about her."

((My bad, I'll edit.)

*Aidar stops for a momment and smirks, his ears perked up and his tail wagging. he is clearly amused.*
"Yer smitten wit her? perhapse ye sense a familiar elven spirit within?... After all, we be descended from Wargs, which be descended from the primortial Middle Earthen Werewolves, which were made by puttin the spirits o Orcs, which ad once been ELves, intae the bodies o regular wolves, makin them inteligent an large... As such, we also be kin to Orcs and ye Elves... It be even said tha some o us even have immortal spirits, like ye... Bu, we cannae tell who... Perhaps, ye can?"
*Aidar once again, resumes walking. As sha looks at him, the Werewolf seems to glow with a gentile light. He shines in the darkness, but seems to cast no light on the ground or others around him, nor does anybody else seem to take any notice of it, as if the light that Sha can se coming from Aidar isn't really there...*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*Mina stammers."
"Um... Eef et ees not too much trouble, could you please carry one of my loads, so I can also have a hand free to eat vith?"
*She asks with a web of saliva between her teeth and an almost crazy look in her excited eyes.*

*vanessa grabs the ham and another apple*
Vanessa: enjoy
*meanwhile while following everyone from behind, the eyes and the gem on shinryu's head start flashing blue*
Des: pushing it much, whats icewolf gonna say?
Shinryu: * gruntingly* i know, im gonna give him an i told you so and a whole bunch of complaints..... im gonna.....  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*Mina stammers."

*vanessa grabs the ham and another apple*
Vanessa: enjoy
*meanwhile while following everyone from behind, the eyes and the gem on shinryu's head start flashing blue*
Des: pushing it much, whats icewolf gonna say?
Shinryu: * gruntingly* i know, im gonna give him an i told you so and a whole bunch of complaints..... im gonna.....

*Mina looks at her hands, still full of food, then looks back up at Vanessa.*
"No, I mean, please carry one of zese two bundles zat I am carrying, so zat I may eat vith one hand abd carry ze second bundle vith my other hand..." sad
*She says, with a distressed look on her furry face. her stomach then begins to grumble.*

*Meanwhile, Aidars right ear begins to twitch as if he can hear something that others can't, but he just shrugs it off.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games