Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:47 pm
Jack Altus of Purgatory

"I'v been to purgatory and back"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"thats why im jack of purgatory~"

With a stretch, a yawn, and few scratches on his back, Jack walked onto the field "wow wow wooooowwww, it got bigger in the last 5 years~" he cooed as he looked around "hmmm...i wonder if i should put them through what me and Lucius did in p.e when we were younger...would they live? nah it wasnt that bad...was it?" He went into deep thought, while waiting for the rest of the students.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:18 pm

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its a new day now. |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| ???? and Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost was incredibly late but she atleast still made it to class. Looking around there seemed to be a couple others around but she did not recognize anyone there. The student made her through the ground and found a spot and waited for further instructions.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:47 pm

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

With the clones dispelled Maxwell no longer felt the dark looming presence, clawing at his back wanting to be free. The darkness wasn't a demon but it was him, the uncensored him. The one who enjoyed the suffering of others. A soft voice breaking the trance that he had placed on himself, his yes darting towards the student. "It's fine. I know the consequences of using my powers. I can handle it well enough and the effect are only ever temporary. What I'm going through is not your fault at all." Stopping abruptly when he said it, the words that hung in the air was familiar. It was the words that a certain vampire had told him earlier and were ones that he choose to ignore. Looking down at the student a soft smile appeared on his face. "As much as a appreciate the offer I'm not a fighting expert. I can however direct you to someone more qualified for that." It was true, his form of fighting was simply using brute force to take someone down. After all Maxwell already knows that he could go overboard if he doesn't keep himself calm. Still upsetting the student was just something he couldn't let happen, even though he had been able to do it so many times before. All he did was upset those around him. Yet here was the one student that seemed to admire him and his attempt to be kind to her. "But if you ever need a sparing partner you can attempt to go all out on. I can always create a clone that you can face. They are a lot tougher than my old man bones are" A suggestion that Hilda could easily deny if she wanted to.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationTraining Grounds
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingGuilt
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOC

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:21 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda was very much relieved to hear that Maxwell wasn't harmed from her little stunt but she still couldn't help but feel at fault for causing him unneeded distress. She wasn't at all surprised when he declined but she still couldn't help but feel disappointed nonetheless, she had grown quite fond of this teacher and she still felt as though Maxwell could teach her things about her powers that she couldn't learn from fighting. So when he told her that he would still create a shadow for her to use for practice, she couldn't help but smile brightly at him. "For your 'old man bones' you truly can take a punch! When I hit you earlier, I wasn't holding anything back so I was very surprised when you didn't budge a bit! Oh and those shadows you summoned before too, I have never seen anything like that! It was incredible! You're incredible!"

Hilda looked up to the sun as it rose and realized she had stayed up the entire night but she cared little for that fact. She got to spend the night practicing so for her, this was time well spent. Hilda looked back to Maxwell and smiled once more to him before speaking. "I had best get going now but I will certainly take you up on that offer of yours, I will look for you in the future Mr. Maxwell!" Hilda then ran off but not before waving back to the teacher she had spent quite a deal of time with and was mindful not to bump into the students that were approaching for class.
-Exit-

OOC: Sorry about the wait >.<

PonderingPenguin

UselessGoddess

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Here we go... Thought Mithos as he walked into the train gin grounds. It seemed like there were a few others already there, however there was no PE teacher present. Did this mean he was going to have yet another boring class?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

yutary Pie

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:43 pm
Jack Altus of Purgatory

"ah, a student" Jack called as he sat on the ground "hey" He said waving to Mithos "nice to meet ya, im Jack" He said giving him a thumbs up as he looked at the other students (npcs and such) "im your temp p.e teacher, i hope we get along" He said with a friendly smile. "now then...." He snapped his fingers as chains suddenly shot from his sleeves at a nearly unrealistically fast pace, wrapping around each students wrists and ankles, putting on about an additional 20 pounds on each student. "your going to be needing these...we are going to be doing be starting off with something fairy simple today." he said sitting on the ground "simply make it from one side of the field to the other opposite of where you start....thats all you have to do...of course...you have chains weighing you down." He said. When he mentioned the chains weighing them down, he gave a sly smile "oh...and by the way...iv been given special permission during this exercise...soooo..." He gave a bright smile "anyone who cannot complete this exercise...gets a failed grade for the entire semester" He said, a lie of course, but still, his memories returned to his time as a student, this little test he had to do was made to weed out people with...well...exceptional talent, plus, it was always best to occasionally push students past their limits, thats the point of p,e right?! "when your ready...move to your places...when i say the word, we will begin! i wish you the best of luck!" he said. Seeing the look of horror and dread on some students faces.

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos blankly listened to the substitute teacher, until he felt a good 20 pounds heavier. Looking down and seeing the chains, the boy slowly looked back up to the teacher. So... Just make it to the other side of the field right? Shrugging, Mithos took a deep breath and began to walk to the sidelines. In fairness, he was in a way showing his real power, since no normal boy would be able to walk with extra weight with ease. None the less, Mithos made it to the side and waited for the go, just like the teacher instructed.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:27 pm
Jack Altus of Purgatory

Jack smiled as he watched each student move into position "alright...remember, if you cant do it...feel free to tap out...now then" He said sitting on the bleachers "...begin.." Suddenly, the chains suddenly begin pulling everyone downwards at tremendous pressure, keeping most students from even moving, let alone forward. The students who were able to move forward met a chain wall they would have to climb after their first step, the chains dropping and forcing nearly every other student to the ground, it seemed those chains were activly working against each student, pulling in the way it would least help them, and due to the supernatural force pulling them, it was much stronger then it would be if a simple man was pulling them. He watched a few students already tapping out, when they did, the chains released their grips, letting the student go. Those who fell from the wall were wrapped in chains to cushion the fall, laying students who fell gently on the ground.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:40 pm

The challenge wasn't as simple as it seemed. Taking a deep breath, Mithos hauled his 20 pound weight towards the other side. The chains weren't as bothersome to him, mainly because the boy couldn't feel the pain they inflicted on him. Meeting each obstacle that stopped him with each step, Mithos kept moving forward with ease. Chain walls, chain forces, it mattered not to the boy. There were a few times that he was met with a chain wrapping around his arm and holding him back. When this happened, Mithos would turn his body, brace himself, and rip at the chain causing the links to break.

Trudging along slowly, Mithos made his way to the other side and dropped his weight to the ground. There were a few cuts on the boys arms, but they didn't seem to bother him. Done.

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 am

It seemed that the bell that had woken her up from Math class was not the bell to start heading to your next class, but the one that meant you were late. As she made her way towards the entrance she sighed. Hoping she wouldn't get an ear full. As she stepped towards the class she could see all the students being held down by chains, some being rendered useless, incapable of moving anymore. She scanned the room for the teacher but saw her nowhere in sight. Did they have yet another substitute? This had been her third time in the class and yet a third different teacher.

She came closer to the teacher. Her plan to blend in wouldn't have work due to everyone being chained up. "Sorry I'm late" She smiled somewhat shyly. She had yet to see Mithos due to the fact that he was the only one who had made it towards the other side.

Location, Location, Location: P.E
Person I'm with:.
How I'm feeling: Tired and darn it...late again.
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Student First Year Yokai Health [Stable] Theme

۩۩

So after a long walk the girl was finally here. She had just finished a small jar of honey through her walk of the woods. What was most surprising was that she was not in the least bit dirty. She was soaking wet though. Walking into the training grounds for her class, which she was certainly late for, she found a warm looking spot where the sun was shining and sat down. Slowly she would yawn before laying down and began to sunbathe. She peeked open an eye at the other students and simply watched them. She was unsure of what she should do at the moment. Were some of them sparring or was she just imagining things?

۩۩

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Yet another class that Mithos probably could have skipped and had been fine with. Letting out a sigh, Mithos shook his head and walked over to Penny. In complete fairness, he was glad that the girl showed up late. Mainly because she probably could have hurt herself with the "lesson" the sub had made them do.

As he approached the girl, Mithos gave her a warm smile. Hey! How are you? You didn't miss too much here... Mithos lifted his hand and scratched the back of his head, his cuts were still raw and bleeding.

yutary Pie

Dont Upset White Knights

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:13 am

Penny watched as someone else walked in late. Made her feel a tad bit better that she wasn't the only one. The bell rang once more. She faced palmed herself. "Not another one..." she mumbled and groaned to herself. It seems she was failing horribly. She began to wonder if she could just live on campus and not show up to most of her classes. After all she was always either late...or the teachers wouldn't show up. She sighed. Her thoughts were broken by a familiar voice. She turned to face Mithos, but something was different. Penny smiled at him, "I'm doing well...just late again...like always..." she pouted. She couldn't help but notice the scarlet liquid and lacerations on Mythos' skin. Her ears fell onto her head. "Aw...you're hurt...." She gently took his hands in hers. pulling out an unopened water bottle. She could see dirty and metal scuff marks around his wounds. She poured water on his hand and arms doing her best to clean the wounds. "I know your strong Mithos... but you should be careful silly..." She smiled at him "Getting wounds infected isn't fun you know?" She then patted his wounded area lightly with a sweater she had. "There.... you might want to disinfect it later... but for now ...at least it's clean.."

She nervously brushed her shoulder. "Do... do you have plans on your break Mithos?"

Location, Location, Location: P.E
Person I'm with:.
How I'm feeling: Tired and darn it...late again.
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dont Upset White Knights

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:08 am

Haha don't worry too much about it, its just a sub so its not... Mithos's voice trailed as Penny took notice to his cuts, which was good because he would never have known. He watched as the kitsune pulled out a bottle and began to pour it onto his wounds. He didn't even flinch. Y-you don't have to worry silly...I-I cant feel it.. What he really wanted to tell the girl is that he could heal his wounds in the blink of an eye. However, Mithos liked watching her nurse him, so he stayed silent.

When Penny told him that he would probably need to disinfect again later, Mithos smiled and nodded. I will, I promise. He put on his warm smile to try to reassure her. Your so kind to me~ he said as he lifted his hand and gently placed it against her cheek. Rubbing her soft skin with his thumb, Mithos shook his head to her next question. Hmmmm... No I don't think I had any plans... To be honest I didn't really get that far.. Taking his hand from her cheek, Mithos scratched his head "nervously". Why do you ask?

yutary Pie

Dont Upset White Knights

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers