Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 9:46 am
So, it was just like the Battle Dome. Simple enough. “Okay. I’ll be there. Thank you.” Tristen said. With the registration done, he would proceed to follow Fela out the door and off to training Scatterbug. When Fela spoke, Tristen half-expected the obvious question to be asked and sure enough, she did. He sighed, then looked around, making sure that there didn’t seem to be anyone within earshot of the two of them, let alone anyone that might have canine hearing like he did. Matteo especially. He talked low, softer, trying to make sure the conversation stayed between the two of them. “Its…kinda more of the reason that I didn’t know Wimpod was capable of doing that yesterday, though you’re not all that wrong either. Its not that I hate him or anything, you know, its more that I didn’t want to give people any wrong ideas either. I didn’t want to be hated or revered, or maybe in Nemona’s case, someone to battle to their hearts content, just because I got a few strong Pokémon and that be all I was known for. I wanted people to know me for…well…me.” He tried to explain to Fela. “I was going to probably show them off later, slowly, on my terms, but…well, the rumor kind of stopped that from happening, really. The only one that had any idea other than you was maybe Penny, only because during Art Class yesterday, I admitted to her that I do have an Espeon, but that was about it. I almost feel right in the whole thing. You seen how Matteo has been. Just a mere rumor and he’s worse than he was yesterday when I met him. Not even B and E knew what to make of him.”

He continued walking on, rubbing his eyes in a bit of frustration. “Now that I am in this and I know that Nemona is going to be in the tournament, I’m going to have to go all out as best as I can. Everyone else is probably going to be gunning for her if she is good as I am told she is and everyone else will do everything they possibly can to get to her. Because of which, I’m going to probably have to take ‘you-know-who’. Probably not as a lead Pokémon though, no, more than likely anchor the party.” He said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 12:53 pm
"Hm...well I guess that makes sense. Kind of like your ace Pokemon? Nemona has one of those. I don't think I have an ace per se but then again I don't do much battling..." Fela answered as they walked down the stairs of Mesagoza. "Do you really think you can beat Nemona? I know you don't know much about her, being new and all, but she is strong, really strong. I'd say the only person that is a challenge for her anymore is maybe the chairwoman of the Pokemon League but even then Nemona has still beat her before. That said you still might have a shot at winning, these days Nemona raises fresh Pokemon routinely to give herself a handicap so odds are she won't be using her strongest Pokemon in the Student Tournament. Who knows." The girl shrugged, now finding themselves at the bottom of the steps and now walking through the massive circle of shops.

"Are you okay about Matteo though? I know he is a little...crass but I promise he's a good guy. He just really needs to pull his head out of his rear." Fela said, now turning the topic to Matteo.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 1:26 pm
The chairwoman of the Pokémon league? Is that the actual champion of the region? Or is there some sort of hierarchy that he is unaware of. Still though, for mainly one person in this entire region to actually be any manner of threat to Nemona? Then she really has to be that strong of a trainer. Though…Nemona training fresh squads to actually handicap herself? The thought left Tristen a bit unnerved. He’s faced a lot of strong trainers in his time with Snagem, the Snagems themselves notwithstanding, and the fact that there is the possibility that she’s even tougher than all of them? He couldn’t wrap his mind around it – how was one so gifted? The only one that he’s ever heard of that had that manner of skill was Red of the Kanto region; his adoptive father giving him a wide berth, not wanting to cross him if he could help it despite his own skills and abilities. Such a thing teetered on the brink of insanity to Tristen.

As the conversation shifted to about Matteo as they moved down the steps and started to cut through the main parts of Mezagoza, Tristen just shook his head. “No, not really.” Tristen admitted. “I was fine at first, but after the rumors started, he really started to show some things that is really getting under my skin, almost as if he showed his true colors or…something like that. You know, yesterday, he told me he wanted to be better. Nothing specific. Just…better at everything. Everything that his dad ‘neglected’, be better than he is now, probably wants to be better than everyone at this school. He wasn’t too happy at the thought that I was probably better than him at something. Heck, he didn’t care too much that when it came to natural running speed and not using agility, I was faster than him, let alone the fact that I’m an evolved Pokémon hybrid. Pulling his head out his rear would be the least he needs to do.” He said, crossing his arms. “He has been completely insufferable ever since our class before lunch. You saw how he was during lunch. And it didn’t get any better after lunch during Ms. Raifort’s class. At this rate, he’s probably going to get humiliated, if not by me, then by someone he’s going to care to lose against. I was hoping at some point down the road I could show Matteo that his way of thinking is pretty stupid. Its fine to improve yourself, but what’s he’s doing…or how he’s going about it is…well…bad. Maybe show him that being evolved isn’t everything. Stuff like that. Get him to realize a little more humility. But with the rumors and stuff…I never wanted all of this to happen. It’s like everything just worked out to where someone or something is stopping me from trying to make and help a friend. I wouldn't even mind something like a healthy rivalry, but he's taking it way too far.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 3:15 pm
Fela listened to Tristen as they walked, the boy having good reason to be frustrated with Matteo, that the Growlithe hybrid was indeed acting pretty immature but knowing Matteo as long as she had did form a soft spot for the abrasive kid, she knew he could be better. "Yeah, Matteo has this hang up when it comes to his father. Don't get me wrong, his dad is a famous guy in Naranja House, The Flash of Naranja. But why he thinks he must amount to and surpass his fame and achievements I don't know." The girl shrugged as they went down another set of stairs, smaller than the ones leading up to the academy. "I'm not looking forward to his reaction in the tournament this weekend, especially if you two end up facing. I know for certain he has nothing that can match your big guy so that certainly won't end well." She sighed.

Eventually they'd make it to and through the front gate of Mesagoza, finding themselves outside the city exactly where they were yesterday, the Pokemon Center just off to the side. Turning to Tristen she inquired about something. "So should we still stick close to the city or explore the area a bit? Scatterbug doesn't need that much of a challenge so it's fine if we stay put. You're the better trainer so it's your call." She laughed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 3:38 pm
Matteo has nothing to take on Dragonite? Yikes, then he really is screwed in this tournament. And that’s not getting into anything else Tristen might have that he isn’t going to be able to handle. Which…is probably all of his Pokemon short of his newer Pokémon members…or Castform. Tristen was ready to just drop the subject about Matteo for the day all the same. As the two came back to the gate where they went to train Scatterbug yesterday evening, Tristen thought for a moment. She wasn’t wrong, Scatterbug doesn’t really need that much challenge so it was probably safer to just hang around close to the gate just as they did. Though Tristen’s curiosity was getting the better of him as well. “Maybe we can go out a little farther than what we did yesterday. We got more time than what we did yesterday since I didn’t have to see Ms. Picante after class.” Tristen suggested. “And not to mention, I did a lot of my homework during homeroom, so I’m in no hurry to go really anywhere else if you’re not.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 5:53 pm
"Okay! That's fine by me. We can either take the left or right path, or even cut through the center wilderness, either way we'll end up in Los Platos eventually. Let's flip a coin." She said, taking out a single coin from her pocket, a thousand Pokedollar coin with the outline of Paldea on one side and some grapes on the other. There must be coins with oranges as well. "Heads we go left, tails we go right." With that said she flipped the coin and then caught it in the air, slapping it down on the back of her other hand and revealing... "Grapes! We're going left! Head's up!" She declared before tossing Tristen the coin.

"We can end our training session for the day when we reach Los Platos and get some ice cream, my treat." She said, implying the coin would pay for Tristen. "Now let's head out! Oh, wait a minute..." She said, forgetting one important detail as she took out a Pokeball and released Scatterbug, the tiny little critter seeing both Tristen and Fela upon appearing and let out a happy squeaking sound. "Tristen's back with us! Let's get some training in." She told the bug before setting off down the leftward path.

The group would head down one of the two paths leading to Los Platos, medium height grass around them dotted with the odd tree here and there. It was easy to see any wild Pokemon as one walked along, making a perfect location for a new trainer. As they ventured a Hoppip drifted through the air just in front of them, easy pickings if they desired. A Lechonk had spotted them from atop a small rock and was sniffing the air in their direction, unafraid of these strangers. And a Fletchling perched on a nearby tree branch looking ready to strike the Hoppip for an easy meal. "So...which one?" Fela whispered.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:21 pm
Tristen caught the coin, examining it for a second, then stashed it in his pocket. “That actually sounds good.” Tristen said. As long as it wasn’t chocolate, as far as Tristen thought. He’d have to see what they’d have. As Fela got Scatterbug out, Tristen knelt down to say ‘hi’ to the bug again, having it get ready for another training session. It honestly reminded him though just then. Tristen took out his own Pokeball, tossing it out. “Wimpod, come on out.” Tristen said.

With a flash, Wimpod appeared on the ground, once again still looking his usual skiddish self. “Wim-paa.” It spoke in its screeching like voice.

“Hey, Wimpod, ready to get started too?”

“Paaa.” The bug spoke up, scrunching up.

“Wimpod, is it still about yesterday? No one is upset with you.” He said, making his way over and picking up his Pokémon. “Its fine. Its something we can work on, okay?” It only got Wimpod to sink into Tristen’s arms. He would carry Wimpod off to leave him at ease for the moment. And if Wimpod does do like he did yesterday with Dragonite, chances are that he could force another Pokémon that could use the training out so it could all pan out, and maybe not have any more accidents exposing any powerful crew.

Tristen would follow Fela, taking note of the wild Pokémon in the area. The Hoppip might be a good mark, though no telling if it might know any moves like Stun Spore to debilitate either of the bugs. Another Lechonk was not too far away. The Fletchling might prove problematic to Scatterbug; he didn’t want to take any chances on that one. “Lets see if we can’t take on that Lechonk over there.” He said, putting Wimpod back down on the ground to get it ready to battle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 3:53 pm
"Looks like as good of a target as any. Plus I get to think of that fat prissly annoyance that Gloria owns while we're battling it...I'm joking of course...kinda..." Fela said, turning her attention to the Lechonk mentioned. "Let's get to work our buggy friends! Scatterbug, let's make sure it goes nowhere fast! Use String Shot!" The girl command as she pointed at the Lechonk.

The little Scatterbug looked at the pig for a second and then up at Fela and back to the pig. It didn't look so threatening, plump but not scary. Deciding it could handle this one the Scatterbug skittered towards the pig, let out a cry and unleashed a spray of String Shot once it was close enough. The Lechonk was caught of guard and oinked in surprise as the silken string began to stick to its body and the ground, weighing it down and making its movements more sluggish.

"Chonk chooonk!" Cried the Lechonk as it thrashed around in the string, pulling off a Disarming Voice, the Fairy energy tinged whines causing the Scatterbug to grimace as emotional damage was inflicted on it, the worm feeling bad about what it just did and recoiling back.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 5:54 pm
Tristen sat Wimpod back down. “Okay, Wimpod, time to help out Scatterbug.”

“Paaa.” The bug screeched out. As Wimpod rushed in, albeit not too thrilled once again he found himself running headlong into a fight, he ended up getting stopped in his tracks as the Lechonk howled out with a Disarming Voice. The bug, already having a cowardly streak, practically started to sweat bullets over the pig.

“Wimpod, ignore it!” Tristen shouted. “You can do this! Use Aqua Jet!” he shouted. The wimpod practically triple-taked, then in a scramble started rushing for the pig, speeding across the ground in a watery wake to ram into the Lechonk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 6:35 pm
Unfortunately for the Lechonk its feigned cry for mercy fell on deaf ears when it came to Wimpod, the cowardly aquatic insect finding the strength in it to follow through with its trainers command as it sent itself rocketing into the pig with an Aqua Jet. The ramming attack would knock the rotund Pokemon off its feet and send it rolling backwards for several feet like the ball it was. Fortunately for it by the time it recollected its wits it rolled right onto its feet, the pig now snorting angrily.

"Lechonk!" It cried out as it rushed straight for Wimpod with a Tackle attack, its body giving off a very faint glow of Normal energy as it prepared itself for impact with the Bug type, its speed not the best as a pig however the String Shot stuck to it didn't help either.

"Try a long range Struggle Bug! Rush in close and let it loose!" Fela commanded. She knew that as a special move Struggle Bug did have some range to it, not super long but a few feet. While Scatterbug was still fresh as a battling Pokemon and Struggle Bug was still a new move to it she had faith that maybe the worm could pull it off.

"Scatter!" Cried Scatterbug as it ran towards Wimpod to get closer to the charging Lechonk. It shook its body and unleashed from around it a simple burst of Bug energy, harmless to the Lechonk as it was too far away as Scatterbug failed to launch the energy. Looks like it wasn't going to be helping Wimpod on this one.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 6:49 pm
SubonicXP
Unfortunately for the Lechonk its feigned cry for mercy fell on deaf ears when it came to Wimpod, the cowardly aquatic insect finding the strength in it to follow through with its trainers command as it sent itself rocketing into the pig with an Aqua Jet. The ramming attack would knock the rotund Pokemon off its feet and send it rolling backwards for several feet like the ball it was. Fortunately for it by the time it recollected its wits it rolled right onto its feet, the pig now snorting angrily.

"Lechonk!" It cried out as it rushed straight for Wimpod with a Tackle attack, its body giving off a very faint glow of Normal energy as it prepared itself for impact with the Bug type, its speed not the best as a pig however the String Shot stuck to it didn't help either.

"Try a long range Struggle Bug! Rush in close and let it loose!" Fela commanded. She knew that as a special move Struggle Bug did have some range to it, not super long but a few feet. While Scatterbug was still fresh as a battling Pokemon and Struggle Bug was still a new move to it she had faith that maybe the worm could pull it off.

"Scatter!" Cried Scatterbug as it ran towards Wimpod to get closer to the charging Lechonk. It shook its body and unleashed from around it a simple burst of Bug energy, harmless to the Lechonk as it was too far away as Scatterbug failed to launch the energy. Looks like it wasn't going to be helping Wimpod on this one.

The Wimpod wasn't blind to what it was seeing. This pig was completely angry now, not caring for the Aqua Jet that it took what so ever. "Wimpod, here he comes!" The Wimpod nearly panicked, skittering off trying to get away from the infuriated swine and much to perhaps Fela's surprise, Wimpod was oddly fast for what it was. As the pig was in hot pursuit, ready to run down Wimpod, Fela was trying to make the attack call, but he only could watch seeing the attack doom to fail considering the experience of Scatterbug, and the general range of the attack. "Fela, you got to get Scatterbug closer to the target than that. Here, let me see if Wimpod can help!" he called out to Fela. "Wimpod! Stand up to it!"

Wimpod tried to turn around to try to get ready for the attack, but the pig managed to land its mark, making the Wimpod take a tumble. "See, Wimpod, it wasn't too bad! The String Shot slowed it down a lot! Try using Sand Attack!" Tristen then commanded.

Wincing a bit all the same, the Wimpod would quickly try to do as commanded, starting to dig into the ground and unleash all manner of dust and dirt right for the pig in a rapid hurry. "Try to do it again, Fela!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 1:26 pm
Blizzard120

Wincing a bit all the same, the Wimpod would quickly try to do as commanded, starting to dig into the ground and unleash all manner of dust and dirt right for the pig in a rapid hurry. "Try to do it again, Fela!"

The Lechonk squealed as the dirt was kicked in its eyes, the pig flailing around in vein to try and avoid the Sand Attack but it was all for naught. Fela perked up upon hearing Tristen and nodded, she understood now. "Get in close Scatterbug and try Struggle Bug again!" She commanded the little worm.

Seeing the pig disoriented from having dirt flung into its eyes and still caught up in its String Shot the Scatterbug felt more confident than ever and with a high pitched cry it rushed towards the Lechonk and right before contact it unleashed a little explosion of Bug energy, the burst of energy causing the Lechonk to let out a pained cry and stumble backwards. Scatterbug, while successful, was quick to move away from the pig while it was still disoriented in case of retaliation, it wasn't that brave yet.

Now really angry and beat up the pig shook its head one last time as some of its eye sight was restored and it locked on the first target it saw, the fleeing Scatterbug. Reaching deep inside it the pig began to muster up a fair bit of Normal energy as it began to glow. "Le...le...CHONK!" It should as it rushed towards Scatterbug in a Tackle-like fashion but it was not Tackle.

"Scatterbug! Move!" Fela cried out but it was too late, the Lechonk would bear down on and even trample over the Bug Pokemon, the little worm rolling around on the ground for a bit before it got up, looking terrible just from that one hit, Scatterbug now swaying form side to side as if it would faint any minute now. "What was that!? That wasn't a Tackle or even a Take Down! Scatterbug took a ton of damage." Fela commented, noticing the Lechonk was now sweating and panting out of exhaustion but yet it suffered no recoil in its attack so it definitely wasn't a Take Down as she considered. No, unknown to Fela it was Endeavor, the Lechonk had a dangerous Egg Move.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 2:55 pm
Tristen couldn’t help but to watch, seeing the attack go off from the Lechonk. He knew what exactly that was, his own Rampardos having such an attack and his adoptive father favoring such attacks when things get a bit dire. A proverbial ‘ace’ up the sleeve for many Pokémon. “That was an Endeavor attack!” Tristen said. “Geez, I didn’t know these Lechonk could learn that! That’s crazy, and for Pokémon around here? We need to hurry and try to put this thing down! Wimpod! We need to try to save Scatterbug, use Aqua Jet!” he command. The Wimpod once again rushed after the Lechonk, albeit not without a bit of hesitation after seeing the kind of hit Scatterbug made. Working up nerve again against its own judgment, only on the command of Tristen, did it make the reckless rush towards the Lechonk, summoning a watery wake to ram right into the Lechonk once more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 10:47 am
Before the raging Lechonk could do anymore damage with its surprise move Tristen commanded Wimpod to put it down, the little semi-aquatic bug moving in swiftly and ramming into the pig with another Aqua Jet. The force of the attack would sending the swine rolling into a tree where it would end up on its back, knocked out cold. Lechonk fainted.

"Phew, that was a close one." Fela commented as she walked up to the injured Scatterbug, cradling it in her arms and began to search for something in her side bag. "That was an Endeavor? I didn't even know Lechonk could use that move...wild Pokemon can surprise you sometimes, no matter how docile they appear, huh?" The young girl commented as she pulled out a Potion and began to spray the worm in her arms with it, the Scatterbug letting out a soothed sigh of relief as the medicine healed its wounds. Once done Fela would set the Bug on the ground, Scatterbug immediately wiggling up to Wimpod to nuzzle and thank its comrade for the help.

"Ready to keep moving?" She asked Tristen and the two Pokemon. Once they were settled they continued to walk down the pathway heading towards Los Platos. "Hopefully we don't run into anymore highly motivated pigs." The girl laughed as they began to set off again.

After a few minutes of walking they would only spot a pair of Fletchling and an Oricorio, both agreeing that they weren't good targets for their Bug Pokemon. As they walked along and looked for wild Pokemon to challenge a voice would call out to them. "Hey! Hey you!" The voice said, Fela stopping in her tracks and began to look around confused, Scatterbug at her feet. "Over here!" The voice went on. Fela would finally pin point the direction of the voice and would turn to see a little boy dressed in an academy uniform, Naranja house style, walking out of the grass and onto the path, Pokeball clutched in his hand.

"I challenge you-...both of you, to a battle!" The boy declared defiantly, pointing his Pokeball at him.

"Both of us? You sure?" Fela asked, looking to Tristen to see his response, if any, then back to the kid.

"Yes! Both! My name is Pere and I'm training to bring honor to Naranja House! Now let's battle!" He insisted, taking out a second Pokeball and throwing out both, each ball popping open to release an Azurill and a Houndour. Fela winced slightly as she saw the Fire dog appear. "You guys can make the first move!"

"So do we accept or- hey! Scatterbug!?" Fela cried out in shock as Scatterbug wiggled its way into the front, giving out a defiant cry as it stared down the two Pokemon. Fela just sighed. "...now you want to be brave."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 4:01 pm
With the Lechonk finally down, Tristen gave a slight sigh of relief. He, followed by the Wimpod, went over to go check on the Scatterbug. It really was a close call for all intents; if Wimpod hesitated a bit longer, the Lechonk would have taken out Scatterbug fairly easily after such a hit. “Yea, Endeavor attacks are best used when a Pokémon is kinda on their last legs on the fight. A risky move though. I guess the Lechonk felt like it needed to. Though I’m kind of surprised that it knew how to use that attack. I guess I got some looking into on that.” Tristen said to Fela.

Once Fela was done tending to Scatterbug, the two could only watch as Scatterbug approached Wimpod and started to show affection, a thanks for the help. Wimpod wince a little bit but then, in a rare sight, actually looked a bit happy from that. “See, Wimpod, you’re doing good.”

“Paaaa.” The Wimpod spoke up. Tristen would then nod to Fela, ready to keep moving to see what they could get into.

Tristen would find all sorts of Pokémon, apart from the Fletchlings that still hovered about, one of the flavors of Oricorio which he was vaguely familiar with, off in the distance, he took notice to one that he hadn’t seen yesterday, a Flamingo. How it stood prone on one leg and just enjoyed the sun and air near a little pond close by. Interesting as they were, he could only assume the worst for the two bugs that were still trying to get their battle legs. He had to agree with Fela and just leave the birds be for the time being.

Tristen perked up just then, looking back behind him. His brow raised, staring in confusion. This wasn’t something that he had expected at all. A Pokémon battle? Here? Now? And this upstart was challenging the both of them? “Someone must have not heard the rumors after all…you know who this guy is?” Tristen asked silently to Fela. It was a little humorous that considering how rumor spread like wild fire within the academy, this guy apparently missed out on that, the thing that caught him a little off guard was that he was actually challenging the both of them. At once. This guy must have had a lot of confidence in his Pokémon to actually dare try this.

Seeing his two Pokémon however, Tristen started to possibly realize what was going on. This kid was seeing an easy score. Two trainers running around with bug Pokémon, at least he’s probably assuming that. Neither Penny nor Fela knew what Wimpod was until he ended up having to explain it to them, so it would probably stand to reason that he didn’t either if he wanted to bring a Houndour out against a Water type. Short of this thing being extensively trained, this Houndour was going to have trouble against Wimpod…well, provided Wimpod doesn’t wimp out in this battle. The two Pokémon he sent out started to tell somewhat of a tale; while Fela was right to be worried about the Houndour, something that could easily toast Scatterbug, Tristen had his eyes on the Azurill, his Pokémon battling experience starting to work. He remembered that the entire line usually goes one of two ways – the main way trainers tend to aim for is that line’s ability of Huge Power. While it might not look like it, those Pokémon could spell trouble, especially for two generally inexperienced, move lacking bugs. Whatever the Houndour can’t get, Azurill can mop up. The fact that his confidence is allowing the two of them to get the first move leaves him a bit suspicious. Even if Azurill doesn’t have Huge Power, it could very easily play a decent support player in a double battle, and just leave the Houndour just do all the work.

“I’m game to go.” Tristen said. “Get to it, Wimpod. Just like before.”

“Paaa?” It screeched out towards Tristen.

“You’re good. Scatterbug needs you. Okay?” The Wimpod then scooted towards nearby Scatterbug. “Fela, you had Scatterbug use Stun Spore on one of the Pokémon we battled yesterday, right?” He said in a low tone. “Do me a favor, try that on the Azurill. I’ll have Wimpod try to deal with the Houndour.” With the suggestion done, he then called back towards his Wimpod. “Wimpod!” If the guy was going to give him and Fela the first shot, might as well take him up on it. “Aqua Jet! Go after the Houndour!”

Wimpod nearly jumped at the command out of panic; once again not wanting to have any dealing with any battle, but was only doing as he was told. It then made the hard frantic rush across the ground, kicking up a watery wake before it, speeding right for the Houndour.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff