Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:33 am
Hi..

My real name is Kim.
I am Canadian and live in Alberta with my Eskimo fiance.
I have been on Gaia under other names for about a year and I enjoy all the fun it offers. I'm not questing for much just a dark halo and an angelbow, really I have no clue what I want my avi to look like so I am just winging it.

I enjoy anime, cooking, coffee, movies and animals.

Oh, Anyone want a Silver telescope?... I traded with someone yesterday with the intent to sell this thing and now I can't get rid of it.. *grumbles* I should have kept my pheonix.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:39 am
Well, hello. I'm Miss Roxy (not my real name, of course). I live in the US. Most of my time on Gaia is spent looking for good offers in the marketplace. I want to earn my own gold to make my dream avatar, which can be found on my profile. Other than that, I'm an English major. Yes, that means I'm a college student (a Junior). I can also speak speak Spanish fluently (I just thought I'd mention this), play video games (I play almost anything, except for sports and horror video games---I prefer RPGs), I read a lot, and I am currently 30 hours into Xenosaga III, the last game in Shion's Arc.

Feel free to PM me, if need be. Just be mature about it, thanks.  

MissRoxy

The_Pest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:01 am
Yo~

I am the_pest... real name is Tree. I live in Minnesota, US and am a big time Gaia addict. I've been a fanatic market whore since October last year (during the big Coco craze) where I made my first 100k. Since then, I have geeked out on the marketplace so much I've got vending down to an ultra nerdy science going as far as to item prices to catch trends... and have even made charts showing the peaks and valleys of various items. sweatdrop

I'm always happy to give out my vending advice. I've also started taking on 'client' mules to whore out for friends. The last month I've been real skeptical of the marketplace prices, so haven't been as active as usual.

I'll see ya around, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:59 am
I'm Calvin.
I tend to use the marketplace when I don't feel like posting.
Though here lately i've noticed quite A jump in prices.  

misplaced_left_sock

Devious Joker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:24 am
People call me Joker.
I love using the market place for selling items but not necessarily buying.....damn inflation.
My location of operation is stationed in Cali.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:56 pm
Im Omar,I live in Mexico,Its been 2 years since i joined,I have seen many events...and many event items! BUY LOW ! SELL HIGH! xd rofl I used to be a "Market whore" and a "Poll whore" at the same time,but since gold system has changed,is really hard to keep the business gonk xd ,but I still try razz

My quest were the NM Scarf,but they inflate everyday,so I just decided to end that end keep going in my gaia life sweatdrop hahaha,my goal is to reach 10 millions in sales mrgreen (I wish I had all that gold xd gold gained,gold spent...Business is Business xd )

TOMORROW,MY STORE IS 2 YEARS OLD! whee  

Dart18

Fuzzy Wolf

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gameroo

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Well, greetings!
The name's Gamer. I've been here since late Janurary, and for the most part, I've lurked around Gaia. I've used the marketplace, well, quietly, you could say. I've just recently been using it alot, trying to recoup my funds after helping a buddy of mine out. Although I haven't researched the marketplace nearly as much as some others, or used it too much, I believe I can contribute this this subforum, at least a little. smile I hope to someday hit 1 million gold, and help out with quests.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:11 pm
Hello! I'm Kokoro!! Umm, I think I've been on Gaia for half a year.. I'm not sure.. I really like the marketplace!! Although I haven't really sold a lot I don't think, it's really interesting.. ^^  

K0K0R0.XX

JelloPuddingPops

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:35 am
*ahem*
You may call me Krit.'
I live in Memphis, Tennessee (For the moment.) and I am attending college.
I've been on gaia for I think.. 3 years or a little less.
I don't ultimately want any items at the moment.
But I would like to have a devil tail and horns of a demon.
I get donation items every month and save them to sell, but at the moment I don't have a lot to sell.
Getting bored with buying new clothes and such, I've taken to buying housing items, which I thought I'd never do. xd
My "dream house" would be in all black, but unfortunately, they have no black wall tiles, so I'm saving for the checkerboard wall tiles, I suppose.
And that's all about me, or at least a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:01 am
I'm Jill (known commonly on the internet as Godjilla). I live in Hawaii, and I haven't been on Gaia for TOO long. Most of gold was made by poll-whoring and then an art shop, but these days I'm much too lazy to do commissions. So now I make a bit of gold through the marketplace.  

CouldntThinkofAName

~Lupine the Dark-one~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:16 pm
i'm Lupine, or Rin. i live in in Mi. I've been on gaia for 2yeas+ and i would like to somday replace the nitemare busitre that was taken from my account when i got hacked but thus far inflation has made it imppossible xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:16 pm
I'm Alex (I'm a girl.), I live in Texas. I don't really have a particular goal, but I'd really like a Nitemare Scarf without getting donations or anything like that, but they're still accepted. I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon though unless it's given.

ALEX TIMES 4

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:26 am
I'm Callie, and pretyt new to Gaia. I love the word bump game, and earn most of my gold through that and the maket place. I'm trying to earn enough to get fairy wings for my friend, and then to worry about my wants and needs after that. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:20 am
Right then...You may call me Matt or Matthew..*absolutely hates it when people call him Mr.Cerveau*...I'll tell you my name if we make it to the 'good aquaintance' level. Ahem...well lets see. I joined a few years back on a different account...it was hacked so I made this one *knock on wood* no problems yet. I frequent the marketplace only when I'm selling (which is what I'm doing now) or when I'm looking for a particular rare item. Usually only when I'm questing (being rare) or if a new donation item comes out that I like...Most of the time however I roleplay. I consider myself a literate but I do tend to get lazy at times..Well I suppose thats it other than my personal information..that usually comes with my name so...If you feel up for a decent roleplay however don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll possibly be hanging around here at times too..untill then.

Au revoir.

Matthew Cerveau

Matthew Cerveau

anime290

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:33 am
engineer-of-doom
Since this is a hangout for the marketplace types, let us know any goals you have in the marketplace as well as any other introduction you want. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I'll start:
My real name is Deborah. I live in California's Central Valley. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. Used to fish a lot... Now my passion is this guild and the marketplace...
Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.

I need the elegant veil like on my dream avi. THen I need the fan  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games