Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre Saccade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:00 pm

hi, everyone! i'm eddy, i'm a female who is not democrat or republican, liberal or conservative. just pro-choice. domokun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:43 pm
Hi! How do I get the abortion song or the little abortion leaf in my signature? Do we copy/paste it or is there a guild code or something?  

shelbella

Tipsy Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100

NinaLee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:27 pm
Hey everyone!I'm both politically and personally pro-choice.Since my neighbors moved in last summer,,I've seen what it does to someone if they are pressured into keeping a baby,becuase my neighbors are STRONG pro-lifers.I also believe a polition who has never met these women should not make a decision about THEIR body and THEIR life.Well,I'm glad to be around people like me,and maybe some I can argue with! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 pm
Hi. :3 I believe in pro-choice, so I thought it would be nice to join a guild where people agree with your opinion, rather than breathe down your neck and say, "Abortion kills little children." My friends do that, actually. x__x;

But anyways.. glad to be here. n_n  

LoveMuffins

spookykoopas

4,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:08 pm
Er, wow. It would appear I've joined this guild.

I joined because I am extremely pro-choice, I like debating, and I love your song.

Anyways, I'm Alex, but my friends call me Bunny. I'm, well, one of the youngest choice/life debaters you'll see out there; I'm only 13. x.x

But I was allowed to join, and that made me a happy critter. So thanks.

And, er, I like video games...?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:01 pm
Hi, all, Im DEP, and Ive joined this guild because...well, thats probably a no-brainer. Im extremely liberal and pro-choice.

Plus, your song is shmexy, and it keeps getting stuck in my head. 3nodding  

upwoueruwrwhjl

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:48 am
Hi to everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:12 am
Hi everyone, I'm new to the guild...though I think that's kind of a given.

I'm 19 years old, I'm a single mom, and while I've never been a pro-lifer, being a mother made me support the right to abortion even more. Not that I don't love my daughter, but I went through hell and back with the pregnancy and delivery, both of which nearly cost me my life, and I realized that going through something like that shouldn't be forced. Ever.

When I'm not busy ranting about abortion rights, I'm usually taking care of my daughter, watching LazyTown, reading Harry Potter, playing DDR or GTA, and hanging out with people. 3nodding

Anything else you want to know can probably be found in my MySpace.

Purrly

Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Unda

3,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:13 am
*stands up*

Hi everyone I'm Unda, I'm a regular ED goer and i saw the abortion song and loved it, found my way here and here i am.

*sits back down*

(P.S) the hat in the sig is awesome, where can i get a hat like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:15 pm
Hey! My name is Nisha, and I'm pro-choice.
lol. But seriously. I am. I just recently got my sexy top hat!! woot woot!  

CallusedSilk

Spirit Falconer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:34 am
'Lo, people. I'm Spirit.

I'm a female, a pro-choicer, and about as liberal as you can get and still call yourself a democrat. Which I'm proud of. 3nodding

I like to play devil's advocate a lot, so don't get freaked out if you see me arguing for the other side. As liberal and firmly pro-choice as I am, I still see and understand where everyone else is coming from. Besides, I just like to confuse people. xD

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:12 pm
I am 18, a very liberal democrat, and I am currently a college student.  

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Melancholy`s Child

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:19 pm
Im Shadow.

Im a pro-choice democratic liberal feminist.
Im 16.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:26 pm
Hey I'm new too the guild. I'm male, 18 and live in Oregon. I am a libertarian and I believe that a woman or anyone for that matter as the right too do as they please with their body.  

Im_g4yXxX

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games