Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnigawaShosuke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:14 pm
OoC: LOL!! Oh and Just for clarification! Shosuke is gay but Toshiro is not! Don't want everyone getting the wrong idea. lol And um..yeah lol. I love this RP! ^.^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:25 pm
ok ill try but im on page lke 23 to read and i like to read everything ill try.I also see that no one cared but lu shi.  

Razoru

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:45 pm
OnigawaShosuke
OoC: LOL!! Oh and Just for clarification! Shosuke is gay but Toshiro is not! Don't want everyone getting the wrong idea. lol And um..yeah lol. I love this RP! ^.^;;

OoC: Oh...Wow...Erm..Ok. o_O; Just to let everyone know, I won't be active around gaia since I'll be getting a job at Target or Toys R Us ( gotta get that interview )

In the meantime, Penguin will be second in command of telling what ideas would be good and such, but if something big happens, PM me, I'll try to be on as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:01 pm
well im sorry but i cant be in the RP anymore ok sorry peeps but i have to go to my school life and then chores then i got to bed im really sorry everyone i had lots of fun so im really sorry and sad just PM me when u have a new RP.  

Razoru

Shureika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:23 pm
razorkaiser
well im sorry but i cant be in the RP anymore ok sorry peeps but i have to go to my school life and then chores then i got to bed im really sorry everyone i had lots of fun so im really sorry and sad just PM me when u have a new RP.

OoC:Nooooooooooonoooooooooooo!Don't leave, our team is already falling apart. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:09 pm
Shureika
razorkaiser

OoC:Nooooooooooonoooooooooooo!Don't leave, our team is already falling apart. crying

OOC: She's...but if you have to go...then go but come back ok? ^^ Alright Amari, don't work too hard. But good luck in the interview!  

Lu Shi

Razoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:27 pm
hey if some one makes a PM where it summerise the rp from when we got the mission to where we are now and ill join because im like 5 pages behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:49 pm
OOC surprised k razorkaiser, I'll try. ^^

IC:

-Light had pierced through the inn's small windows; highlighting Reiha's face, she opened one eye and then the second one a moment later sighing that the day had already begun. It was early though, not many people croweded the streets. The morning was peaceful, full of the sounds of the birds chirping, the chipmunks sqeaking, and the daily noises of the animals around the village. Reiha stretched and got dressed. Time was important to her, she needed to get herself ready, set up her herbs, make sure that they are fresh, and that no money was stolen. She sat at the window as she combed her black silk hair, letting the bottom blow with the morning wind's currant. It took nearly an hour to finish her morning work. This time, Reiha wore a red kimono with golden patterns of cherry blossoms. Then Reiha woke up her partner and he got ready. Reiha stretched again.-
"Ok...I'm ready...I just hope there isn't any more problems...well...let's go Razoru!"
-Both of ran down to Melody Lane, carrying the herbs with them. Then they set up the shop just as the other store owners had set up theirs. About 9:30 the streets started to fill with people again. Time passed by slowly just as it did the last day. So far, there wasn't any rumors about a new army. Reiha looked down at the ground.-
'Maybe...we're in the wrong area...or is it that people don't want to talk about it...I wonder...'
-Just as she was thinking, suddenly there was a shadow growing as someone came closer. She looked up. The blonde man smiled and winked at her. She blinked.-
"Hello miss Reiha..."
-Razoru stood next to him and nicely pointed at some herbs.-
"Would you like to buy some herbs sir?"
-Toukito smirked and nodded with a bigger smile. He put his hands on his hips.-
"Yes, I do. I would like to buy all the herbs on that shelf."
-Reiha stood up and gathered the bottles containing different herbs for different injures, diseases, and for sickness and then put them in a bag. Toukito dropped a bag of yen on the table. He accepted the bag of herbs and winked.-
"Keep the change...I'll be leaving now. Good luck with business today."
-He turned around to leave but Reiha pulled his sleeve.-
"You don't have to buy all that..."
-Toukito shook his head and laughed.-
"Don't you worry, it's for my troops. Many will get injured during battle or training."
-Reiha's head lifted to look at Toukito's face. She was really surpriesed.-
"You're from the Sound army?"
-Toukito poked her head with a finger. Then he bent down to her.-
"I'm a captain...shh....it's a secret..ok?"
-Reiha nodded as he left. She turned to Razoru and smiled. He nodded back at her.-
'He's a captain from the Sound army...so he must have information we need...and...if...if I can get it...we can all go home....'
-She looked at their cart, it was half empty because Toukito had bought almost the whole thing. She sighed and took a basket under the table.-
"I'm going to go out to get some more herbs and make some more medicine ok? So can you host the shop without me until then?"
-Razoru nodded with approval. Reiha ran around the corner, searching for the exit of the city. She found it and walked through the forest. Reiha observed her surroundings trying to find the place where specific herbs grew. She ran for a couple minutes until she found a bed of them. They were all clustered together. Reiha knelt down and started to pick some and put them in her basket. Suddenly she heard a sound of something behind her and ducked. Laying in the herbs next to her was a Shureiken. Reiha turned around and saw a group of men with angry faces and a sickle.-
"Hey! What do you think you're doing? This is property is off limits!"
-Reiha had to act, if they found out she was a high skilled ninja they would be suspicious. She bowed to them.-
"I...I'm sorry...I didn't know...there wasn't any sign..."
-With rage they clenched their fists and sickles in their hands. One of them stood in front of the others.-
"Stop making excuses! You destroyed the master's herbs! There is no other punishment than removing a limb from you or even death!"
-Reiha put her hands together and stepped back slowly. They all charged at her. She could have knocked them out easily but she was on a mission. Reiha ran at a good pace so that they couldn't get close to her. Suddenly one of the men threw their sickle at her. Reiha tripped on purpose to avoid the weapon. Another sped up his pace and was about to throw his sickle as well. Reiha decided she would use a needle, she closed her eyes and took one out quickly in order to defend herself but the men were bowing to her instead. Reiha looked at them and was confused for a moment. There was a tap on her shoulder so she turned around slowly. It was Toukito again.-
'Why would he be in a place like this?...and he's smiling again....'
-He stretched out a hand for her. She grabbed his and he pulled her up on her feet.-
"I'm sorry about those guys miss Reiha. They are servants of this area protecting the crops."
-Reiha blinked. Then she put her hands together again.-
"Well...I think it was my fault for coming here...and I picked someone's herbs...and Toukito what are you doing here?"
-Toukito laughed and pat her on the shoulder.-
"That's alright. This is my family's land over here. That means those herbs you picked were mine. Don't you worry about it. Go keep them."
-Reiha bowed in appreciation. He turned to his servants.-
"You all go and fetch the basket she dropped."
-They bowed and left. Toukito took Reiha's hand and started walking towards the house behind him-
"Would you like to come over and talk at my place for a moment? I'm sure your friend will manage to take care of the shop for a few more minutes."
-It was too late, she couldn't say no. They were already at the door.-
"I..guess...but not too long Toukito...I can't leave my companion alone to take care of the shop. He's a very nice guy. I'm afraid someone might attack him like that man who tried to attack me."
-He smiled and closed his eyes.-
"I said don't you worry miss Reiha. He will be alright. Please come in."
-The door was opened by two woman servants. Toukito pulled her in. The doors closed behind them, leaving the outside land peaceful, with no disturbances from a person or animal.-  

Lu Shi

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:59 pm
Wheres everyone??
Btw... Sound Village sorta sounding like Leaf Village... This area is like.. Secret... Big bad meanies.. They all are like missing nins..

Great.. i dont even know where i am ll..

I walk down the melody lane and sense that someone is following me, I look back, there are just some people out on the streets. I continue walking towards Reiha's stand. I still sense that someone is followig me. I look back again but no one is there. This time I start jogging towards Reiha, the feeling came back again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:31 pm
OOC: um...Kaiq Reiha's not at her store... but Razoru is. Also, you're with Sayako at the moment. Remember the mission? You guys wanted to search around to try to join the new army. Reiha's a little bit farther off the village if you read my whole post. >.<  

Lu Shi

Shureika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:08 pm
IC:As they crossed the confusing roads Sayako stared at a middle-sized sign above them which had Holiday Inn written on it. "I guess this will be our first stop then Kaiq,"and she walked towards it. Then as they managed to get in she payed the woman at the front desk," A room with two seperates please,"she said in a sweet voice and took the key handed to her. They walked the continued steps of the stairs until they reached one of the hightestfloors and opend the room that had 201 on it. Sayako looked to her left, then to her right, on the ceiling,to the floor then walked towards a bed and put down her luggage. She looked at Kaiq and said holding the keys"I'll be keeping the key so don't go fooling around or I'll hunt u down,"she said jokingly with a smile."I'm going to change at the moment so do whatever you want for the next 10 minutes Kaiq but make sure you're be back by the time I finish,"she mentioned to him.Then she opened her bag took out a beautiful two pieced watermelon colored kimono with sakura petals imprinted on it and took out the rest of the outfit, went to the bathroom and locked the door. She then stared miserably at the wall having visions of her beloved memories laughing with people who she called friends and most of all the man who comforted her the most . She then tuned her head slightly telling herself "why am I thinking of this now?It's too late to turn back, I decided to become a kunoichi along time ago letting go of what I had,"she told herself as she started undressing herself but left the pants on.Then overlaped it with her kimono top,bottom which almost covered her feet, wrapped her stomach with a green elegant silk ribbon and tied it into a bow. She then tied some of her hair back and opened the door ready to go.

Sayako again crossed the silent roads towards the Eternal Life bar to find information with Kaiq following. As they entered it was immersed with loud music piercing their ears. She and Kaiq then went to look through the bar for people who looked apart of the army and asked around. They both asked"Can you tell us anything about the army or the requirements to enter it?"After they continued the conversation, she then replied "Oh, I see, we'll think about it then, to see if our skills fit your requirements. Please excuse us though I am late to meet my friend somewhere else." She then walked out of the bar knowing that they had attention now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:22 am
I'm back from the funera!  

Batman on XTC

Kio-suke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:59 am
OK. Glad to hear it. Man when is my team gonna post. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:37 pm
|[ Okay. UH. I'm lost. Where are we? >_< Sorry for not being around. School was way tougher than I anticipated. I can only be online during weekends. ]|  

Nuclear Riot

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:57 am
(( Name: Minami Hyuuga
ANBU Name: Grey Falcon
Cloak color: Grey
Appearance: Minami is about medium height with shoulder length black hair and white eyes. She wears a headband to cover her curse seal on her forehead. She wears a light gray sleeveless turtleneck shirt, dark gray pants, ninja sandals, and bandages on her hands and feet.
Other: She's a branch Hyuuga clan member.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff