Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

colormyworldx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:34 pm
Hey. i'm Lauren or Chelsea and I love Harry Potter series. Acually, my parents wouldn't allow me to watch it until a couple years ago. i then read all the books and am a big fan. i also love anime smile and volleyball heart Of corse Jesus my savior. Oh, I'm 16 years old turning 17 in October. all yal Juniors rock !  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:32 pm
hi im... well my name kinda explains me whee im 13 and i LOVE HP!  

[.strawberry pocky.]

Elvin_mist74

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Hiya! I'm Elvin_mist, and I'm 14 years old. I love HP, I love purple, anime, fantasy, books, etc; alot of things. I like hanging out on gaia and with friends and I hope I can make some friends with people in this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Hey what's up? My name is Jennie . I am thirteen years old and like most of the people here, I love the Harry Potter series. I hate it when people say that I am too young to understand something , or when adults will spell out things that they don't want me to hear. I can spell! I am at high school reading level for Pete's sake! I normally lie about my age so people don't treat me like a two year old, but here I feel like I don't have to. : )  

jennie

Anxious Gawker

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Night_Class

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:04 pm
hey My name is Sey and i've always been interested on the topic of witch craft and black/white magic and even though harry potter is just a fictional book i still like it alot because it contains those things so umm yeah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:52 pm
I'm Taylor and i'm 12, one of the youngest here. I've read the first five books five times each and the sixth book i've read twice. I've seen all the movies at least twice too.  

beachvolleygirl10

Queen Cranberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Hi, I'm Kurrio!
I read book 5 and 6, and skimmed though books 1-4.
Watched all the movies.
My fave chars are: Severus Snape, Lily Potter, Harry Potter, and Luna Lovegood, and Dumbledore! heart

I like to draw and write, and walk around daydreaming.
My husband is the one that got me into Harry Potter, I'm a new fan, Just this year actually. sweatdrop
The first movie I saw was The thrid one, which I had no idea what was going on till about two years later when I watched Goblet of Fire, and then
my husband got me movies 1-2 and the books.
So now I have a clue on whats going on..lol rofl

I like both Book and Movie Snape, though I think snape wouldn't be so pretty, but its all about the voice, Alan Rickman has that awesome voice!

Oh anyways enough about me. xd and thanks for inviting me to this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:27 am
i am katie and i am 15.  

montypup13

gymnastgrl_4evr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:48 pm
Hey my names Katie too! But I go by Kay. I love to read, gymnastics, dance, sing, and dive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 pm
HIYAS! I'm ...bk. I'm 18 and I dig teh Luna!  

TheWitchGotRobin

Ginnny_Weasly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:30 am
hi im lana and i'm kinda shy but i love harry potter and if hogwarts was real((even though i think it is))i would most definitly be in it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:01 pm
click the like to go to something that involve harry potter  

Ginnny_Weasly

anxo2125

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Hello my name is Nolan and I'm 15 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:35 am
Hi guys I'm Celeste Rini or Kristen that's what people call me! I'm 13 and loves harry potter!!  

ReenieTsukino

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:10 pm
'Ello. ^^' I'm Stephanie but my friends call me Shu (from an anime), I prefer the nickname if you don't mind ^^. I've been into Harry Potter since the first movie came out, I've read 1-6, saw movies 1-4 and yes, I've played the games xd Um. I'm 16 xp Oh and my favorite characters are Harry and Hermione (also favorite pairing xp )  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games