Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:19 pm
Kurama999
Ribbin_Sama
Well, That's my theory. If you look at the picture of Kakashi when he was little with his ninja trio, you see a kid with clear googles. And I just assume this kid was his old friend, Obito. and if you look at his eyes. They are plain old black, like Sasuke and Itachi. So I assume that he is an Uchiha, which somewhat explains how he got his one Sharingan eye.

I thought that obituwas itachi's best friend...

I think he was killed in the river by itachi so itachi could get the mangekyou sharingan eyes

It never said anything about Itachi's friends. It said Obito had a grave that Kakashi always visited. So that's all I know for sure. Where did you get Itachi from.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:40 pm
Oohhh the spots I want are taken... oh well can I be Tsunade? ^_^  

Fumiko

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:45 pm
Ribbin_Sama
where's Celtic? or at least Pip?

[im so sorry *hugsyou* i got like a virus and it took a while to get it fixed cuz i had school work and stuff sweatdrop but im back now =D]

Gamabunta eyed the flustered boy and said "So what if you are the 4th. You're too young and there is much you have to learn." Sensing enemies near by, Gamabunta wrapped his long tongue around Yondaime and leapt to an open field. "Get ready boy, there is more of them coming." Putting Yondaime on top of his head, he got ready in his battle position and said, "Look kid, we'll settle this later. Right now, they're all yours. I'm ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:34 pm
OOC: Yay! Pip's back! You won't leave my sight anymore! I'm adding you to my friends list. 3nodding

IC: Yondaime started to get flustered. He had never been treated like this before. "Woah, I don't know enough. I have much to learn? Do you really think that I have anything to learn if I am the most powerful ninja in my village. Why do you think they made me Hokage?!?" He looked around to see enemies starting to surround them. He took a deep breath and jumped down from Gamabunta. He called back. "Let me prove my worth to you!"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Hiei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:17 am
Help iv been robbed naked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:36 pm
umm....then why are you posting that in a naruto RP? I hope you aren' t being serious and claiming you've been hacked. Cuz I don't find it very convincing that someone hacked you and stole everything but your fox ears and tail. stare  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:14 pm
[i can't add you or anyone.. i have like 12 friends and they told me i haf a maximum crying stupid gaia!!]

Gamabunta looked up, smirked and said to Yondaime, "You don't know the first things to becoming a hokage. You have the talent and the skills, i'll give you that much, but it takes a lot more than that to be a hokage..." Suddenly about 10 kunai, aiming for the blond boy, came flying from the side. Gamabunta jumped up and towards the landing, he said, "okay boy, show me what you've got."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:35 am
OOC: Ack. Same thing here. I tried to add you and I only had ten friends but it still said I was at a max, so I deleted someone who never came on anymore and tried to add you again but it still said I was full! crying

IC: The Hokage noticed the kunai's fly at him, he also noticed that there were renegade ninja coming from the shadows. Whoever sent them was anyone's guess, but he had to take care of them nonetheless. The kunai came and struck what should have been his body, it was then the ninja came and attacked his body. As they realized they were attacking a log Yondaime came out from wherever he was hiding and made quick work of them with swift taijutsu.

A behemoth of a man came out of nowhere and rushed at the hokage. He flipped back and sent a sturdy kick towards the man's chin. This kick uppercutted him into the air where Yondaime brutally beat him with several kicks, punches and even some shurikens. With a last kick he sent him back down towards the ground. "Kage Rendan!" He screamed as the body hurtled towards the ground. The hokage quick came down to ground level with him to make sure he didn't get up. He had held back to make sure he would finish him with a different move. Something to impress Gamabunta. He landed on the man's chest and held out his hand, spinning chakra around in it for his coup de grace. He slammed the ball of chakra into the man's chest. "Rasengan!" The man had little time to cry out before he was gone. He looked up to Gamabunta. "I've proven my battleworth several times, what more do you want. Isn't the fact that this village is in peaceful times proof enough?"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:04 pm
OOC: whee im following your OOC and IC thingy!! even tho i have no clue what it means.. it looks better =) but yes MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! domokun i guess they'll be fixing the thing soon? once the market starts working, fishing doesn't... o well.. gaia is a very big place so i won't complain so much =)

IC: Having lived for decades, Gamabunta was surprised and impressed with the young Hokage's speed and talent as a ninja. Knowing that the boy went out of his way to impress him, Gamabunta was pleased. Not wanting to spoil and shower the proud boy with compliments, Gamabunta eyed the bodies, grunted then said, "You're a good kid but first things first, never brag about who you are and also, never try to impress others again. It's something too dangerous for someone like yourself to do." With that, Gamabunta got ready to leave. "The next time you summon, learn how to work together with me and we'll drink after our next battle to make our contract official." Without waiting for Yondaime's response, Gamabunta leapt up and dispersed into thin air.

another OOC? whee i can't do much with the frog... im like preaching half the time but i've finally approved of yondaime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:55 pm
OOC:Wow, Pip. Really liking your avi, very cute. But yes, that's really bunk because now there's no Gamabunta to talk to. crying So what are you gonna do now. What am I gonna do? Yondaime has no one to talk to now. Ah yes. And a Merry Christmas to you too Pip~!

IC:Yondaime leaned against a cherry blossom tree, Ironically the only pink tree in a sea of green. How was this ironic, because he was the only person around for quite awhile. He was alone with his thoughts. Which starting attacking him. What had he done? Showing off? Bragging? That wasn't very Hokage-like. Well, he WAS new at this. He decided to stop bragging. He wasn't tough s**t at all, he DID have to summon Gamabunta. He decided he needed to get stronger, morely of will. He needed to shape up if he wanted to keep protecting his village.

The hokage slowly slumped down until he was sitting against the tree. He sniffled a little, but that was it. Then he sat there looking at the gloomy sky. What a day. He had met some great people. But they had all gone. He didn't even know where. Klou was nowhere to be found. Gaara was with her somewhere, he sure had changed. And Gamabunta. Gamabunta was right. He sighed. "I guess I better smarten up so I can drink with Gamabunta." He thought about that for a second. And for the first time all day, a peaceful smile crossed his face and he closed his eyes, exhausted from the fight. He went into a catnap sort of state. He curled up into a little ball to get warm and then teetered over on his side. He was asleep like a baby in no time.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:16 pm
OCC: *hearts ribbin* yondaime was so cute whee hmm.. are we still doing that akatsuki thing? they sounded like fun =)

i'll be right back <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:04 pm
another OCC: gonk i can't do anything.. we must create other characters or take the roles of others ribbin sama =) omg whee *hugsyondaimeandenverletsgo* where are you?

IC: Gamabunta looked down at the exhausted boy and sighed. "Maybe i was a little too harsh on you but it's the only way you'll learn."  

beautiful3ulogy

Nara_Shikamaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:11 pm
pleez
onegaishimasu!
can i be shikamaru
i noe every thing bout him
i will fight for him!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:36 pm
Ummm.....Ok, Celtic isn't here. And for my sake I hope she doesn't mind that I'm kinda taking over for her while she's gone. Kinda....But yea. You can be Shikamaru! Although I can't change the front page to say so.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:55 pm
The caravan passed through the forest trail for many hours before it hit what looked like a giant's bed. The forest had been crushed in one spot and it was a big spot. It was just treeless. What trees had been there had been blown to to outside of the clearing. The caravan smoothed out through the clearing until it stopped at a long tree. At the foot of this tree was a blonde man quietly napping.

Ribbin stopped at the man and slowly leaned down to look at him. He looked of great power and normally would have awoken from his catnap. But Ribbin and his caravan was very sneaky and soundless. Ribbin decided to call "Her" out. But it would wake the man up. So he did it in a way that would not wake him but bring ''Her'' out. He pulled out his ocarina, one of his many instruments, and softly played a melody, one to keep the man napping away, but to alert "Her." He waited as she would jump out.

OOC:Ok Pip! That's your que! Enter, the Dancer! Mwaha!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff