Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Ranking List (Post your wanted rank here.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Is there anything is need to do or should do in order to ask for three positions? One for each of my wolves.

Silverfang is a strong female in all categories, and is said to be a great alpha female or even a beta female. Her brother, Rúmil, is a great leader and fighter. He could easily fit in being a delta male, if not could possibly fit in as a protector. Their younger sibling, Tanzul, could easily fit in as a hunter or a protector. If any of these positions are filled, and my wolves are excepted, I would be glad to change them to something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 pm
Anything that is high rank such as Beta or Alpha are for more of our regular and older members.
Post constantly for awhile and we'll see about the ranking up. (:

Please choose another position for Silverfang.
I'll put Rúmil in as a protector and Tanzul, which one do you prefer?

Nutella Mocha

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 am
Okay, thank you. And I think I should have all of the siblings as one thing for right now, a protector. Then I might see about asking for something else. Thank you for your help and for putting him as he is now.

Thank you for the note, I am new here and thought it was just alpha that was reserved for regular members.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm
Well, I have two wolves so far and a third one on the way. Where should I put them?  

hellbreaker777

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm
@Forever;
Done!

@Hellbreaker;
Anywhere, you want. Except Delta, Gamma, Beta and Alpha.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm
M'kay I added my new wolf, Alania, who will be an elder I think. She's not terribly old for a wolf, but still not all that young since she died when she was younger but isn't so dead anymore! X)

Also, I'm updating since shatira_rider changed her username to Free_E-3_Spirit and she has quite a few wolves on the list.

@ Chi ~~> New idea to help cope with the lack of posting from older members: add a feature that current wolves, let's say those that have been in posts within the last three months, will have an asterisk next to their name on the ranking list. I would volunteer keeping track of this since I try to spread out my wolves and have a pretty good idea of which ones are currenty active. This could help encourage more people to post if they know who's relatively active on pack lands.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm
Lindsey is fourteen so I think she's an elder ^.^
Hunter-James is a puppy
Chii and Chee Adult

does that work.?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm
Don't see any problems there, I'll add them.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm
Thankies  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 pm
Another update, added active members system to indicate which wolves are still active within the last 3 months with *. Be sure to double check the list on the first page in case I missed any of your wolves that have been in recent posts.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Added Hymen under Hunters.
<3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm
You missed Raven as him being marked with a *  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:40 pm
oh ummmm Sarafina is not on the list I'm sure she's an adult ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:10 pm
Right, added Sarafina and put Raven under Loners (not sure if those are the same Ravens or not, so just to be safe) and marked them active! biggrin

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas