Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:46 pm
nightlight
Urian
nightlight
heh, i was wondering if you guys know whether anime episode 116 is out yet, and if there's any news on the much awaited manga chapter 245? sweatdrop

Yes episode 116-117 is out, and also 118. You can get them at Anime Suki Of course you need Bittorrent but that shouldn't be a problem!
boo, i hate bittorrent... something always screws up when i want to install the program...

Well you don't need it for manga, you can direct download (you probably already know this) You can get them at Naruto Chuushin Or Naruto Fan These are direct downloads.
If you don't want to use Bittorrent you can TRY and get them off Kazaa, WinMX or Limewire, but i doubt they would be up to date.
If you dare you could try and figure out how to use mIRC. That's even better than Bittorrent! But a bit more hassle!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:18 pm
eh, for now, i'm just satisfied with emule for my anime needs. it does alright, and i don't mind leaving my comp on overnight to get the eps...  

nightlight

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:00 pm
You can get the eps from this site too.
All you need to do is download ani leech or something like that and you can download the eps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:17 am
Woot! 245 is coming out this week. *dances*

As for what I said earlier about the fox being revealed, I didn't mean so much for Naruto to make some big affair about telling people, "I am the 9 tailed fox bwaaaahhhH!" but rather having the power be unleashed completely or something. Like at the climax of the series or something, the power is unsealed or Naruto struggles to control it and all. I mean, I doubt that his friends would care too much that he's the fox, but I figured that he may have a problem with it in the future.  

Yomei

nightlight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:48 am
where did you find out that 245 is coming out this week? *is excited too*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:24 pm
nightlight
where did you find out that 245 is coming out this week? *is excited too*

There was a date on its return. 31st? Anyways say a picture of naruto after the 3 years from a link biryu gave me. POSSIBLE SPOILER!(HIGHLIGHT) Naruto now looks quite...pokemon trainerish..sakura looks the same. sweatdrop  

Bspec

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:22 am
I've read 245 Naruto looks much better in his new clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:30 am
dangit.. maybe it's time i start reading the manga too... i wanna see how they look. anyone got any recommendations on where i can get them?  

Alpha Q

nightlight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:51 pm
i would like this link! gonk please post it somewhere?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:00 pm
Narutofan Naruto Chuushin

I can't wait for them to officialy transulate it.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

nightlight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:34 am
thanks! and i don't think naruto looks too bad... xp i just wish his clothes weren't still orange. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:53 pm
i've seen pics of what naruto looks like now... and sakura as well. i wonder how sasuke is doing. i swear that fool is overrated... stare  

Alpha Q

x T w e a K y

Liberal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:33 pm
I totally agree with you Alpha..I mean..He's alone yet leaving someone that loves him more than anything, how dumb, eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:26 pm
I can't wait to see what happens in 246.  

anime_merrick

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:31 am
Uh why did I post in here again. sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games