Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosalieMusette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:16 pm
Hey my name is Star and I am 16 in the 10th grade. I like to draw, write, watch anime, read manga, listen to music, and go on gaia most days. I am pretty tall and of average build. My favorite class is English...and my least favorite...well I don't know. My roleplay character usually has black or red hair and is long. Blue or green eyes. I don't like being bored or narrow minded people. My favorite animal is the cat. Around my friends I'm hyper otherwise I'm pretty quiet. A typical night for me is all day on the computer if I have no homework and then reading and listen to music until I fall asleep. I think my life is boring but eh...I dont care. So ya thats all I can think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:03 pm
Well... I am stuffness... if you want to know about me just check out my profile... I havn't RPed in a month and a half so I'm pretty rusty and I'm here to get my RPingness better so I don't look like a total freiken n00b.  

Stuffness

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:34 am
Stuffness
Well... I am stuffness... if you want to know about me just check out my profile... I havn't RPed in a month and a half so I'm pretty rusty and I'm here to get my RPingness better so I don't look like a total freiken n00b.

Just a month and a half? You should be fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:43 pm
I am Puchu heart ^_^ I am 15 (I like saying I am 16 though since I am turning that soon..in.. 4 months T__T) I am new to RPing but I love to none the less..

Nice to meet you all ^__^  

Miss. Puchu

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:27 pm
Sweet, whatcha plan to do here?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:27 am
i just realised you dont have an OOC thread, and i want to tell everyone about my holiday, i guess this is the best place for it...

HOLIDAY:
we were in Zante, one of the greek islands.
well, i had a nice time... except for the earthquakes...
we had a 6.1 on tuesday that rocked the balcony we were sitting on, it was seriously scary that one....
it lasted for about three minutes...
then we had a smaller one the same day that was a 4.5 i think they said... it rattled the windows in another block on our hotel and it was like plastic bending it was so weird...
that lasted for about a minute...
there was one in turkey on wednesday and two people were killed.... but we didnt have any wednesday...
then on friday there was one that hit hard in Tsilivi where we were staying but we were down the island in zante town, my mam felt it but i didnt it was a lot less force down there, glad we werent at Tsilivi though...
then on Saterday was our final one, i was in the room with my mam, we were layed on the bed doing our puzzle book when we heared a rumbling, it sounded like a big truck outside then all of a sudden the bed shook quite vilently but for about a couple of seconds, it was very quick but odd... it's like, you know when you flick a sheet to cover your bed and you get that ripple as the air underneath moves the sheet over? it was as if the earth did that...

anyway, apart from that the holiday was great, spent some good times down at the beach, i found two huge teeth one at Tsilivi beach and one at the beach in Zante town, i'm going to take them to our local musium and see if someone can tell me what they are off ^.^ when i have time that is...

~KAT~  

Araani~Swift

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:58 am
An earth quake!? That would scare me to death!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:38 pm
Araani~Swift
i just realised you dont have an OOC thread, and i want to tell everyone about my holiday, i guess this is the best place for it...

HOLIDAY:
we were in Zante, one of the greek islands.
well, i had a nice time... except for the earthquakes...
we had a 6.1 on tuesday that rocked the balcony we were sitting on, it was seriously scary that one....
it lasted for about three minutes...
then we had a smaller one the same day that was a 4.5 i think they said... it rattled the windows in another block on our hotel and it was like plastic bending it was so weird...
that lasted for about a minute...
there was one in turkey on wednesday and two people were killed.... but we didnt have any wednesday...
then on friday there was one that hit hard in Tsilivi where we were staying but we were down the island in zante town, my mam felt it but i didnt it was a lot less force down there, glad we werent at Tsilivi though...
then on Saterday was our final one, i was in the room with my mam, we were layed on the bed doing our puzzle book when we heared a rumbling, it sounded like a big truck outside then all of a sudden the bed shook quite vilently but for about a couple of seconds, it was very quick but odd... it's like, you know when you flick a sheet to cover your bed and you get that ripple as the air underneath moves the sheet over? it was as if the earth did that...

anyway, apart from that the holiday was great, spent some good times down at the beach, i found two huge teeth one at Tsilivi beach and one at the beach in Zante town, i'm going to take them to our local musium and see if someone can tell me what they are off ^.^ when i have time that is...

~KAT~

Never felt an earthquake before, must have been an interesting experience!  

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Araani~Swift

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:24 am
interesting! sertainly, it's very difficult to explain, it's odd how you can hear it before it hits, it sounded like a lorry, like the ones that empty the rubbish bins, then everything moves, the one on tuesday was like... well have you ever corssed a rope bridge? you know how it moves up and down, sort of swaying.... well the building seemed to do that... the swimming pool had waves in it, like when a drop of water hits a flat surface you get ripples, it was like that, only BIG ripples...

the other Quakes were muck smaller, and fast, they only lasted a few seconds at the most.
the one i described when i was at the hotel with my mam was just like a ripple, like the earth shivered for a second...

it's sertainly something i wont forget in a hurry, but i know one thing for sure.
i'm glad it wasnt big enough to cause damage, i feel for people who have been through such quakes.

~KAT~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:46 am
RP: Ahira
RPAge: 22
A bit about me: I played Dungeons & Dragons when I was younger. I got tired of the money that had to go out to keep up with the rules and changes. I gave up on RP for a long time. A friend from Kansas introduced me recently to Gaia Online and I'm so addicted. I've done the fishing, the Gambino Slots, and the regular forums. I've been reading through and participating some in some of the RP Guilds, but I know very little of what I'm doing. I think this Guild is awesome and I love what you all are doing to help newbs like me. Yes, I'm a newb (not a noob because I'm willing to learn and get better). I feel like I'm in a NA (Newbs Anonymous) meeting. My name is Jeromy and I've been a newb for 2 weeks. J/K! Anyway, thank you for allowing me this oppurtunity to learn more about Gaia and the RP Community. I'm looking forward to participating.  

vigilante_wolf

emerald_wonder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:44 pm
Name: Britney
RP Name: Emma
About Me: I'm a friend of Vigilante_Wolf's. He introduced me to Gaia and RP recently. He also told me about this guild so I can learn along with him how to be a good RP'er. I think it will be fun. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:20 am
Uhm...hello. I'm new and my name is Pearl. I'm 16 years old and turning 17 on December. My hobbies include drawing, writing, playing soccer, and dealing out severe punishment to those who are late during soccer training. I haven't been roleplaying long and I don't think that I'm all that good although some people seem to think that I am. The reason I joined this guild is because I would like to learn more about roleplaying because I have now become adicted to it and when I become an addict about something, I usually get as much informatin about the topic as much as I can. Nice to meet you all by the way.  

silver_halcyon

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:00 am
Nice to see you!
Did I see you in the character abusers annonymous guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:33 pm
I'm alive!?

For some odd reason I thougth I had been banned from this guild.

Huh. Imagine that.  

Vincent Darkholme

blarnian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:19 pm
when in rome...
RP char's name: Ken'nee, Mike, & Novaro
RP char types: Tigris paladin, Anacoondan fighter, Human ninja
Reason for my name: Favorite RP (Ken'nee) called Blarnia.
Favorite place to RP: school& gaia, barring idiots in both biggrin ! that's all 4 me, more blarney later!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games