Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:33 pm
^ Long time no see!

<> I'd say a white mustang convertible with a pink bunny that's winking on the hood! ^_^ That is so a Usagi car.... ^_^

V Now how about the rest of the inner senshi?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:30 am
^ Hime-chan!! It's been forever!! I miss you... crying

<> Ok... senshi cars... Rei would definatly have a red Acura integra!! Makoto would have a dark green or pewter pick-up, Ami would have a blue or silver Jetta... Minako would have some cute convetable orange bug! Whee, cars are fun!

v So, not so much Senshi but still related question - What car do you drive? And what do you wish to someday own?
I drive a zupped up Silver Cavalier with awesome racing wheels and rims, a booming sterio, fun big spoiler and a sunroof. But, someday I would want to own a BMW X5 in either charcole or red... mmmm... i love that car.

User_8572

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:52 pm
^cool car

<> I own a silver taurus sel with leather interior and a six cd changer... it's hot crap... i dunno i think i like my car and wouldn't want a different one..

v If you could be a sailor senshi... what would your senshi name be? (ex. for me i would be sailor scorpiostar or something)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:18 pm
^uber kawaii

<> Sailor Lolita. just so i could have a lolita style fuku xd (i love gothlolita cloths 3nodding )

V Alot of the minor characters from the very first season were kinda important, but never appeared EVER again and left alot of plot holes open (kinda) if you could pick any of the forgotten minor characters to make a come back, who would u pick. You can also pick people from the Makaijuu arc BTW.

(I say Shinozaki, Makoto's childhood friend, just because i would have liked to see some development of that character.)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:28 pm
^ Lolita!

<> I would be Greg (I forgot his japanese name), Ami's boyfriend. He only showed up twice!

v Do you think that Fiore is related to Ann/Alan? They look the same and I think they do but I want opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:24 am
^Urawa/Greg was my second pick.

<> i totally believe that he was part of the same race as Ali and En. He said he was floating alone in space for a long time until he met Mamoru, that probably means he's been floating there since the Makaijuu left.

V Do you think Naoko ever regrets making sailor moon, i mean, it's the only series she's ever recognized for, people wont leave her alone for it, even if she does come out of her slump and write something that surpasses it all people will see her for is "hey, didn't u make Sailor Moon?"

then again, if it wasn't for Sailor Moon she probably wouldn't be recognized at all sweatdrop  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:45 am
^I like the idea of a Sailor Lolita!! Your sailor uniform would be the cutest!!

<> Well, look at this example... Sarah Michelle Gellar. What do you think of? Buffy the Vampire SLayer Of Course!!!! (One of my favorite shows!) Now, she quit Buffy because it was becoming too much of her career and she didn't want to go down in history 'only' known as BtVS... But she should be thankful too because this TV show made her a house hold name so it's all looking at the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty...

v If she was like 8-10 years younger could Sarah Michelle have made a good Serena in an America made movie of Sailor Moon? I think she'd be cute but she's far to past the age now...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:18 pm
^Hello again 3nodding

<> Yeah, she definately could have made a good Amercian version Usagi/Serena, Though I think the actress who was Usagi in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon played the role perfectly. It would be interesting to see Sarah Michelle as Usagi, or even Minako.

v If you could pick another actress or other celebrity to play any Senshi of your choice, who would you pick? Why?

Rabbit-eyes

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:24 pm
^hopes u had a happy thanksgiving

<> hm...for Sailor Moon i really cant think of any current celebrities that would fit her (there too 'pretty' rather than 'cute')

however, i think Hale Berry would make the perfect Sailor Pluto, she would look good in a fuku, she has the right skin tone, she's gorgeous like Pluto, and mature too.

V any other suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:18 pm
^ Hope You have a wonderful holiday as well heart

<> Keanu Reeves coulda made a cool Tuxedo Mask (if he were a little younger...) Um, maybe Kira Knightly (or how eva you spell it) could do Mars or Jupiter okay... um, i keep thinkin of the Live Action girls and it's tough cuz they were perfect! Maybe Alyson Hannigan ("One time at band camp") could pull off a convincing Mercury just put a blue wig on her! So yeah...

v Who would you want to see as the villains of the 5 series?? Hmm...
(Johnny Depp as Prof Tomoe perhaps?)  

User_8572

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:24 pm
^ Neat ideas. ^^

<> Cillian Murphy as Nephrite heart heart (or maybe Sapphire).

v Same question, what actor or actress should play which villain?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:46 am
^ Wanna hear something crazy - I had a weird feeling that i should IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) Cillian Murphy and guess what, he has the same birthday as me! Crazy co-wink-e-dink neh? Anywho...

<> Oh, well Johnny Depp as Prof Tomoe would be hot and he can pull off crazy quite well, um... Zoicite could be that one gay guy from Queer Eye 4 the Straight Guy (haha, what a laugh!), The chick who played Glory in Buffy could maybe pull off being Galaxia - she can do pissed crazy very well (Claire Kramer is it?)... um reese witherspoon could be an Amazoness Quartet (Cercer maybe?) and so could keira knightley!

v Anyone else in mind??  

User_8572

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:59 am
^ has many people...

<> Doesnt really know because he is new-ish to the sailor moon fanatica and hasnt watched all of them yet crying

V Has a scout that they hate withh a passion?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:09 am
^ You'll learn as you go I promise!

<> Hate? No... I don't like hateing people... I reserve that for people who deserve it like Beryl.... *scowls* Ok so I can't even hate her properly... crying does that make me weak?

V Any SM character that you hate?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:27 pm
^ Nah not weak, just silly biggrin

<> I dont hate, but Sailor Mars's english dub voice annoys me SOO MUCH! burning_eyes yeah... sailor mars scream

V Do english dubs annoy you?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games