Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:39 pm
Moosey - I love your avatar! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:56 am
*skips around*  

Fyrae

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:56 pm
[waffles]
Moosey - I love your avatar! surprised heart
heart Thanks. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:24 pm
((Moosey Fate))
Koren_suzaku
Liquid Fury
I would like to be a quester....for the devil tail......but I don't have one-fourth of the gold gonk

crying heart
I think we should have an exception to that rule, like if they're a close friend or something. surprised

Homygosh. I miss Evap.

It's like Im almost depressed about it. To the point of not wanting to continue with this. But I guess that would maybe dissapoint her?

Er. Im just grouchy because my friend is ignoring me. And this guy I kissed this weekend is wigging out on me. And my Dad got fired. And life sucks in general. Im sorry. Ive just been so depressed lately I dont even have the energy to come on gaia.

Er. We cant do exeptions on items that big because it took us almost a month and a half to get your wings. And that was mainly you that got them. A Devil Tail is .... about 500k now.

Miss Puu

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:31 pm
Koren_suzaku

Homygosh. I miss Evap.

It's like Im almost depressed about it. To the point of not wanting to continue with this. But I guess that would maybe dissapoint her?

Er. Im just grouchy because my friend is ignoring me. And this guy I kissed this weekend is wigging out on me. And my Dad got fired. And life sucks in general. Im sorry. Ive just been so depressed lately I dont even have the energy to come on gaia.

Er. We cant do exeptions on items that big because it took us almost a month and a half to get your wings. And that was mainly you that got them. A Devil Tail is .... about 500k now.

Does anyone even know what happened to Evap or has talked to her? sad

I'm sorry you're depressed. Most of my friends don't really talk to me anymore because they're so busy, and my dad doesn't even talk to me anymore either, and my mom is just crazy.

I hope things get better! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:33 pm
[waffles]
Koren_suzaku

Homygosh. I miss Evap.

Does anyone even know what happened to Evap or has talked to her? sad

I'm sorry you're depressed. Most of my friends don't really talk to me anymore because they're so busy, and my dad doesn't even talk to me anymore either, and my mom is just crazy.

I hope things get better! heart

Thanks redface heart

Errr. Ill be on a lot more after school is out. Just with college and final exams coming. It's kinda tuff. crying blaugh

Miss Puu

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:36 pm
Koren_suzaku

Thanks redface heart

Errr. Ill be on a lot more after school is out. Just with college and final exams coming. It's kinda tuff. crying blaugh

Yeah, I totally understand. What sucks for me is after this week I'll be working a lot because of the holidays and stuff, plus I have a final project for my college class, and in the beginning of December I'll be moving, so I am going to be very busy. It's good for me though, because lately I have been so bored! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:24 pm
where did evap go? gonk  

lil timmy

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:15 am
I'm questing!

Username: Lucca Ashtear

Item - What are you questing for?: Kitsune Mask

Her gold - The amount of gold you already have: 1700
Amount needed - The amount of gold you will need: Between 5 and 6000

Why Kitsune Mask? Why do you want that item?: Well, I had one before, but I had to sell it tto get my lab coat... pity. I liked that! And I want it back, dernit!

The goal? What date do you want to have it by?: Christmas. That's December 25, for those of you who don't know (har har). Shouldn't be too hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:48 am
Username: Liquid Fury

Item: Chain Wallet

Her/His gold - 1500

Amount needed - Approximately 28,000

Why ? Why do you want that item? Because it rawks black

The goal? What date do you want to have it by? The 12th of next month? Or latest by the 25th

Liquid Fury

SexcTomato

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:52 am
Username: SexcTomato/GroovyGrape78
Item: Fairy Wings.

My gold: 9,600
Amount needed 30400-
Total Price:
Why I had them before but was hacked.
The goal? What date do you want to have it by? Christmas  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:05 pm
Shoop shoop! We will be picking someone soon!  

Miss Puu

laFred

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:24 pm
domokun heart Hi-hi! xd I just wanted to say hi and stuff... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:30 pm
heart  

SexcTomato

laFred

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:49 pm
Sooo bored! *dies* Where'd they go?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games