Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:30 am
" Yeah that'd be awsome, but Inus still paying so we'll wait. " Mokuba said just as I came back. " Here you go. " I smile giving him his game. " Thanks a bunch, were gonna go eat somewhere. " Mokuba replied. " Awsome, lets go then. " I reply treating Mokuba as if he were also my little brother. " Is Joey with you guys? " I ask looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:05 am
"Don't think so. I thought he'd chase us, but he didn't." I reply. "Seto, should we put up posters?"
"I don't know. Isn't that something you do if you want your dog to be found?" Seto replies smirking.
"Would you guys quit that?!" Joey asks angrily. "I'm not a damn dog Kaiba, and since nobody knows who you are here, you don't have any security or anything to help you!"
Seto calmly sidesteps Joey's punch and locks his arm behind him. ""
Joey sputters. ""
"" Seto says. ""
"" Joey pouts.

((Alright, inside is when they are speaking Japanese. Since I don't speak enough Japanese to write what they're saying.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:25 pm
((Good, i wouldnt be able to understand you if you did, this works perfectly 3nodding ))

" Yeah you two, be civil, now where should we go eat? " I ask. " Well you and Luna know this place better then we do, where should we go? " Mokuba asks looking up at me. " Well since its my first real time in Canada I think I'll leave this to Luna. " I reply smiling. Mokuba nodded as he walked beside me while I walked next to Joey as we both waited for Lunas decision.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:38 pm
"We shall go to Tim Horton's, as they serve lunches there as well, and I feel the need for soup in a bread bowl." I smile. "And Inu didn't know what a Timmy's was. She needs to see it. So do you Seto."
I get everyone in the car and drive all of an intersection to the Timmy's.
"Hi!" I smile broadly. "These are my friends, those three are from Japan and she's from Las Vegas. Can you recommend anything good? Personally, I'll have a bread bowl of Chicken soup."
"Yes dear. Here you go. I'd suggest what she's having." the woman behind the counter says.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:43 pm
" Okay, and a pepsi to drink for me. " I reply looking at Mokuba. " And how about you? " I ask. " UUmm..do they have any grape soda? " Mokuba asks. " Im pretty sure they do, do they? " I ask Luna while Mokuba asks Seto if its ok to order a soda since he knew Seto prefered for it to be healthy, but he was in the mood for one. Also the fact that I was getting one myself, but he prefered the flavored ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:50 pm
"Not in Timmy's. Oh and we have Coke, not Pepsi here." I reply.
"Alright Mokuba, you can have pop." Seto said. "I'll have coffee."
Orders taken and received, they sat around a table in a booth, Luna being amused by Seto, sampling coffee like it was fine wine.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:56 pm
" Im cool with coke. " I reply. Mokuba smiles rubbing hs hands together, " Man I'm hungry, cant wait to eat. " Mokuba rpelies. I just giggle, " I know, I'm pretty hungry too. " I agree laying back in the booth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:25 pm
((Would like to point out at Timmy's you take your food right off the counter, and it is a very small place. Not like KFC, kind of like MacDonalds on small pills.))

"Well, eat up. This stuff is really good. It's chicken stew, which would theoretically be exotic if you live in Japan." I say.
"It is, don't worry. We get a lot of seafood in Japan." Seto replies. "That would explain comments people make on my exotic tastes."
"No, I think that's your clothes they're talking about." I say.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:28 pm
" Shes got a point, but your clothes are cool to me. " I reply through slight chuckles as I start to eat. " Man this stuff is good.. " I reply. Mokuba nodds vigerously eating it with slight chibi blush. I just chuckled at how cute he looks still eating my own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:39 pm
"Mokuba, that's cute. Even cuter than the coffee conisseuer(sp) over there." I smile and indicate Seto, doing just that.
"Just because I like my coffee..." Seto rolls his eyes.
"You like your coffee more than me." I stick my tongue out at him.
"No, I like my coffee. Want to taste it?" He asks.
"Nice try Seto, but not only is that the silliest line I've ever heard, but I'm going to do this the fun way." I smirk and kiss him.
"Don't do that so much. I'll get too good at it and then what will you do?" Seto says.
"Enjoy every minute of it." I smirk again.
"Stop that. Geez... I'm gonna need a barf bag soon if you two don't stop." Joey rolls his eyes.
"You're just mad cause this isn't puppyshipping." I giggle.
"Don't even suggest that." Seto goes back to appraising his coffee.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:43 pm
I roll my eyes but smile not wanting to ruin their moment like Joey. I look down at Mokuba smiling Mokuba smiled back also with a look of oh brother. We both laughed a little as we finished our food. " So where to now? " I ask. Mokuba hides a yawn as his full belly makes him a slightly sleepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:47 pm
"Personally, I think we should let him sleep. But since I'm sure Seto's going to be energetic in an efficeint way, we should go... er... home I guess. I think I have an idea about how to get them back where they belong." I say, grasping Seto's hand. "Besides, I have to pack if I'm going with."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:52 pm
I smile lightly." Yup.." I reply softly picking Mokuba up. " I got you..Seto you can take shot gun, Ill stay in back with Mokuba while you sit by Luna." I reply in a strange tone taking Mokuba to the car. 'I hope I didnt say that wrong..im not jealous I just..dont want them to leave..' I think to myself looking at Mokuba in my arms whos currently snuggled half asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:58 pm
"You should come with us Inu. You could stay in contact with your parent via email or something. Besides, I have a phone I could hook up to call almost anywhere." Seto says.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:01 pm
Blush crosses cheeks seeing Seto wants me to go with, but I still remain with the look. " ...I'll think about it.." I reply laying Mokuba in the car and myself too getting in.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games