Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:36 am
Seto guided Yami to the storage, trying to focus on a conversation.
He knew this was going to be hard.
He stepped in, let Yami enter and closed the door.
"It's about Mokuba..."
(NO! If I want to make you laugh, I will!! whee )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:38 am
"So.. why don't stores sell it? Ah, anyway... show me" Malik replied smiling.  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:42 am
((dude... my friends are starting to look at me wierd... >.>; I'm totally blaming you! I'm in a good mood today. >_<))

Yami himself tried to pay attention to Seto's words. "...go on...?" He said as he closed the door with a soft click.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:47 am
((XDDD))

"He erm.. I er... I had this dream... And erm.. It was quite erm... henti-ish-like, you know...?"
Without waiting for a reaction, he continued.
"I erm.. did some things to er.. you, in that dream... and when I woke up, erm.. It turned out that erm.. I did those things to Mokuba. Quite... offensive things, to be honest with you... He had some erm.. ~stuff~ in his face too..." Seto looked away in embarrassment, not knowing what to do. "When I had my eyes closed, I heard him say.. he loved me..."

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:51 am
Set0Kaiba
((XDDD))

"He erm.. I er... I had this dream... And erm.. It was quite erm... henti-ish-like, you know...?"
Without waiting for a reaction, he continued.
"I erm.. did some things to er.. you, in that dream... and when I woke up, erm.. It turned out that erm.. I did those things to Mokuba. Quite... offensive things, to be honest with you... He had some erm.. ~stuff~ in his face too..." Seto looked away in embarrassment, not knowing what to do. "When I had my eyes closed, I heard him say.. he loved me..."
((aww sadness ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:20 am
Honda hesitated. "Maybe...maybe when you're older... I don't think that you know exactly what...you're asking for..." Honda said.
Set0Kaiba
"So.. why don't stores sell it? Ah, anyway... show me" Malik replied smiling.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:26 am
Yami didn't say anything for a moment as he tried to figure out what Seto had said. In a calm collected voice, he recapped, "So, you had a dream, where you...where we were together, and you displayed your thoughts on Mokuba...?" He looked blankly at Seto for a confirmation. "And, he still loves you...?" Yami turned his head thoughtfully. "Well, it seems to me that he has forgiven you. Otherwise, he wouldn't have reminded you that..." (Yami thinks Mokuba meant a platonic sibling love)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:28 am
((of coarse, and in a way he did, hes gonna love him as a brother always, but for Mokuba, feelings are mixed up at the moment, so he meant more. But he didnt mind either so yeah XD))  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:31 pm
(( 3nodding right. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:20 am
"Are you afraid to tell? Don't worry, I've seen so much horror, I know I can handle it. Ishizu told me I had the spirit of a thousends year old person. I guess she means that I'm quite old in mind. Besides, Ishizu was 16 when she said that, and I'm 16 now.. Why couldn't I know?" Malik said, nodding to convince Honda. He placed his hands on his own knees, and leaned forward, waiting for an answer.  

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:23 am
"He held me tight when he told me he loved me... I was naked, you see... Sorry if my thoughts seem to be pervers, but I'm starting to think that.. maybe... Mokuba has this crush on me..." Seto looked at Yami, hoping for him toget this idea out of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:25 am
((I have a period full of tests coming up, so I may not be on from June 23 until July 1.
For a week gonk

AND I'm leaving for internet-less Hungary on July 15, returning 3 weeks later.
))  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:32 am
"because..." Honda said trying to come up with an answer. He sighed slightly and glanced at Malik's eyes. "It isn't a bad thing, but when you do have sex with someone--thats what the action is called--you have to make sure that you're ready for it. The first person that you do that with is special, because they're the first person you share the action with. You can't just... You just don't know what you're asking. You shouldn't be asking me to share that moment with you. You should be asking someone who you really love."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:39 am
Yami stood quietly for a moment. "Maybe he does," he said finally, looking into his lovers sparkling blue eyes as he said so. <"If he does, then does this mean that Mokuba wont be himself around me? Or, will he try and steal Seto away? They are brothers... and... you never see one Kaiba without the other...They've been together as long as I've known him..."> Yami stopped his thought track, because he knew where it was leading him to. He didn't want to think about what would happen if Seto chose his brother over him. He reminded himself sharply, <"Its clearly speculation at this point though...we're not even sure if he does indeed have a crush on him..."> the entire while that he was thinking this, he was silent.

Set0Kaiba
"He held me tight when he told me he loved me... I was naked, you see... Sorry if my thoughts seem to be pervers, but I'm starting to think that.. maybe... Mokuba has this crush on me..." Seto looked at Yami, hoping for him toget this idea out of his head.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:48 am
"...you are my best friend, which means we love eachother.... Or should I have sex with my sister? I love her a lot, you see. ... You made me so curious. What is it???? Could you tell me, pleeeeeaaaaseee???????"
Malik grabbed Honda's shirt and started pulling it in a whiny way.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games