Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 pm
XWraith_LordX
the_underworks
How about this... This rich kid pulls up next to me at this stop light in his flaming new Audi RS4 pulls down his window, insults the music im playing, calls my car an old hearse, calls me a zombie and tells me to go back to the graveyard (I would tell you the exact things he said but i doubt anyone here understands french) revs his engine then speeds off. The thing is that the "old hearse" sped right past him as he was attempting to speed away.
Qu’est-ce que il a dit?

razz

I dont remember exactly but it sounded something like this "T'aime ca ecouter des chien qui jappe dedans ton vieux corbilliard? RETOURNE AU CIMETIERE BANDE DE CADAVRES"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 pm
eek *heads out to buy a French - English dictionary*  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 pm
You like listening to dogs barking in your old hearse? Go back to the graveyard you bunch of cadavers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:27 pm
Wow, what a b*****d... stare  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Jeesh. Someone needs to hit that guy. confused

What a jerk. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Well his ego was hurt XD. His 80000$ v8 400hp Audi got pwned by an old buick that sounds like a vacum cleaner with a cadaver at the wheel.  

the_underworks

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm
cool

0wned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm
You should've flipped him off when you easily sped past him. xd  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 pm
Howling Maggot
You should've flipped him off when you easily sped past him. xd
Or it should have gone all Transformer on him, and become a highly impressive 45 foot robot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:38 pm
I wonder if the new camaro will have a button you press and become a 45foot robot.  

the_underworks

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:20 pm
the_underworks
I wonder if the new camaro will have a button you press and become a 45foot robot.
The 2009 one?
That would make it cool, otherwise its just copy of the new mustangs and chargers. All the new cars look exactly the ******** same, what they is the point of that?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:14 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
The 2009 one?
That would make it cool, otherwise its just copy of the new mustangs and chargers. All the new cars look exactly the ******** same, what they is the point of that?
The 2010 mustang is going to have independent suspension apparently smile  

the_underworks

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
The 2009 one?
That will be something I'll want to see....though I could never afford one. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
The 2009 one?
I tried an 2006 mustang gt some time ago and it looks great, hauls a**... at least a bit, looks gorgeous but HANDLES LIKE AN OLD TRUCK!!!  

the_underworks

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
The 2009 one?
I tried an 2006 mustang gt some time ago and it looks great, hauls a**... at least a bit, looks gorgeous but HANDLES LIKE AN OLD TRUCK!!!
as in handles like an old truck, thats bad right? because I've seen some old trucks that handled really nice.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff