Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:04 pm

He looked over his shoulder at Heart, surprised he turned around quickly. "Heart.."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:07 pm

Wolfs Heart
Heart glanced up as she felt sky look towards her, she smiled slightly and walked up to him, she wanted to run but didn't want to lose her grace. Her ears went back against her head as she nuzzled him and nipped his ear.
He looked at her and held back a wince as she nuzzled his head because he had many cuts bruises and three broken ribs that couldn't be seen under his fur.

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:08 pm

Heart nodded her head at Malik, "Hello Malik..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:11 pm

He lowered his head as Heart greeted him "Uhhh...hey.." he looked at them nervously "I think I'll go now.." he quickly ran off back to the entrance of the den.

Yami_Malik

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:19 pm

He licked Heart back weakly smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:22 pm

She watched Malik leave, then she turned back to sky. "Sky is's been so long, I've been worried, I think I went crazy at one moment...and and there is something I need to tell you..." Heart sat down and stared at him avoiding his eyes.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:22 pm

Wolfs Heart
She watched Malik leave, then she turned back to sky. "Sky is's been so long, I've been worried, I think I went crazy at one moment...and and there is something I need to tell you..." Heart sat down and stared at him avoiding his eyes.
He looked at her. "Go ahead Heart."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:25 pm

" I had a mate before I came to this pack, right before, I joined this pack the night I left them, I thought I had lost him, but he has joined our pack..." Heart looked down at the floor.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:26 pm

Wolfs Heart
" I had a mate before I came to this pack, right before, I joined this pack the night I left them, I thought I had lost him, but he has joined our pack..." Heart looked down at the floor.
He sighed and nodded. "I see......."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:29 pm

"But we're not mates anymore... WE are..." she wanted to make sure that Sky understood that, but she was also making sure she understoood it.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:31 pm

Wolfs Heart
"But we're not mates anymore... WE are..." she wanted to make sure that Sky understood that, but she was also making sure she understoood it.
He became human where the damage was much more evident and supported himself on his elbows. "I know that"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:34 pm

"Okay, heh I knew that..." She laid down and looked up at him, "Sky what is wrong, what happened?"

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:40 pm

Wolfs Heart
"Okay, heh I knew that..." She laid down and looked up at him, "Sky what is wrong, what happened?"
He looked at her and shook his head standing up bearly already dizzy from the effort. "It's nothing."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:44 pm

"You sure?" she looked at him and stood up and crawled under his arm, ready to support him if he fell.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:46 pm

He nods and weakly stumbles into the den.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games