Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:44 am
slighter kept walking towards the noise till he got to a human looking wolf and he sat a few meters away from him and tilted his head  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:47 am
slighter
slighter kept walking towards the noise till he got to a human looking wolf and he sat a few meters away from him and tilted his head
he was still asleep but he looked as if he was dead  

Selraym Infernal

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:50 am
slighter kept looking at him and then e hit a rock whit his paw making it hit im in his face  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:56 am
slighter
slighter kept looking at him and then e hit a rock whit his paw making it hit im in his face
in a instant the rock flew towards his face he moved his staff in the rocks way and slashed at the wolf in pure reflex*  

Selraym Infernal

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:58 am
slighter moved out of the way and grined"well atleast he's not dead"he said has he started to walk off  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:01 am
slighter
slighter moved out of the way and grined"well atleast he's not dead"he said has he started to walk off
he looked at the wolf as it walked off* im sorry i attacked you  

Selraym Infernal

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:01 am
slighter being himself ignored him and kept walking off  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:11 am
slighter
slighter being himself ignored him and kept walking off
he closed his eyees and drifted back into his light sleep*  

Selraym Infernal

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:09 pm
He sits on a boulder waiting inpatiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:11 pm
Heart smelled Sky and she ran up to him and nuzzled him respectfully, "Hey sky!" she said "I wanted to talk to you."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:12 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smelled Sky and she ran up to him and nuzzled him respectfully, "Hey sky!" she said "I wanted to talk to you."
He looked at her and grumbled. "What?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:14 pm
She sighed at his response "I have this...friend and he had a mate, but he though the mate had died, so he moved on. Then he found a new mate and they were going to live happily ever after but then his old mate returned. MY friend asked me for advice and I don't know what to say. Technically mates are forever so he should be with the old one, but this rule applies to the new one too. So what should I tell him?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:15 pm
Wolfs Heart
She sighed at his response "I have this...friend and he had a mate, but he though the mate had died, so he moved on. Then he found a new mate and they were going to live happily ever after but then his old mate returned. MY friend asked me for advice and I don't know what to say. Technically mates are forever so he should be with the old one, but this rule applies to the new one too. So what should I tell him?"
He looks at her. "You and your old mate...I know."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:18 pm
"I'm too obvious" she looked down "I don't know what to do Sky...I love him, but I love you too..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:20 pm
Wolfs Heart
"I'm too obvious" she looked down "I don't know what to do Sky...I love him, but I love you too..."
He nods. "Go with him."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games