Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:43 pm
slighter eyes opened up has he noticed aubrianna "hello." he said has he slowly got up streching. "how are you today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:44 pm
slighter
slighter eyes opened up has he noticed aubrianna "hello." he said has he slowly got up streching. "how are you today?"
*looking away* im... im ok have...uhmm...have you thought about what i asked you?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:46 pm
slighter looked at her and then moved closer "about what?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:49 pm
slighter
slighter looked at her and then moved closer "about what?" he asked her.
*burying her muzzle in his fur* i want pups of my own....and i only want you as thier father....only you*she whispered*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:52 pm
slighter turned away and layed down underneath the tree once agian. "i..i don't know, i had a arch pass and i don't know if im fit enought to have pups of my own..." he said has he layed there flat on the ground has if he keeped thinking about his past.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:56 pm
slighter
slighter turned away and layed down underneath the tree once agian. "i..i don't know, i had a arch pass and i don't know if im fit enought to have pups of my own..." he said has he layed there flat on the ground has if he keeped thinking about his past.
*looking at him sadly from his rejection and slightly worried* slighter...what happened that wsa so bad that it should stop you from ... being happy with... atleast i hope your happy with me.....  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:05 pm
slighter clsoed his eyes has he then re-opened them "my past... it isin't has most wolves"he said has he slowly stood up and looked at her "when i was born my father, the alpha male, well he didn't like me and took me has a dicrace(sp?) and he then just ignored me.."he said has he alwasy has thes ame look in his eyes." then when my brother was born...flame, my father was always taking care and looking after him and well flame isn't even a full wolf, his father was a dog and nothing but" slighter said with tears in his eyes " then after 2 years after flame was born we all went out near a lake for a small family outing but my father still wouldn't talk to me"he said has he turned his head away and faced the tree " then about 3 days later anger took over my body has he again treated me like a was nothing and i killed him, then i killed my mothed then i felt my self tranforme into something bigger and strong and i ended up killing my entired pack leaving nothing but dead wolves and the sent of blood on the ground"slighter said has he curled up into a ball " then i left and found my self here a few years later, i myself was an alpha pup and so was my brother" slighter said has he turned around adn looked back at aubrianna knowing she would probably never think the same about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:15 pm
slighter
slighter clsoed his eyes has he then re-opened them "my past... it isin't has most wolves"he said has he slowly stood up and looked at her "when i was born my father, the alpha male, well he didn't like me and took me has a dicrace(sp?) and he then just ignored me.."he said has he alwasy has thes ame look in his eyes." then when my brother was born...flame, my father was always taking care and looking after him and well flame isn't even a full wolf, his father was a dog and nothing but" slighter said with tears in his eyes " then after 2 years after flame was born we all went out near a lake for a small family outing but my father still wouldn't talk to me"he said has he turned his head away and faced the tree " then about 3 days later anger took over my body has he again treated me like a was nothing and i killed him, then i killed my mothed then i felt my self tranforme into something bigger and strong and i ended up killing my entired pack leaving nothing but dead wolves and the sent of blood on the ground"slighter said has he curled up into a ball " then i left and found my self here a few years later, i myself was an alpha pup and so was my brother" slighter said has he turned around adn looked back at aubrianna knowing she would probably never think the same about him.
*standing up and looking at him with tear filled eyes* oh slighter*she whispered as she took a step forward* I.....*walking over to him she layed down next to him and layed across his back licking him gently* I love you *she whispered, continueing to lick him*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:17 pm
slighter didn't move and stayed there still withing saying anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:22 pm
slighter
slighter didn't move and stayed there still withing saying anything.
*slighter im so sorry but no matter what i am not going to condemn you for your past...i have fallen in love with the real slighter and i want to be with you  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:24 pm
slighter turned his head around and looked at her "but i don't even know who i am anymore...." slighted said has he looked at her then up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:32 pm
slighter
slighter turned his head around and looked at her "but i don't even know who i am anymore...." slighted said has he looked at her then up at the sky.
*looking at him slightly hurt* do you not love me... do you wish to deny me everything i want with you... a family...pups....love.....I trust you 100% you would be a wonderful father... do you know how i know?..... because you know how it feels to be unloved by your father and i know you wouldnt let that happen to our pups! * licking his muzzle* i want you to decide.......do you believe me....will you be my pups father?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:35 pm
"your pups father ofcourse, and noboyd eles"he said smilling "and i do love you, i love you more then anything eles"he said nudging you

((i gtg for now, il talk to you when i get back, sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:05 pm
Synge sighed.
"I sense you are strong and is able to defend yourself if needed"  

gothic_rain

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:12 pm
Kaiser sees two wolves, male and female, talking.
He steps over and rests his dark wings by his side.
"Hello i dont think we have meet"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games