Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:57 pm
slighter
flame didn't budge abit and he loked at him smilling "im flame, its nice to meet you nez" he said has he slowly got up and started swiming to him

He grinned and swam farther back.

"So, where are your friends and such?"

He looked around, just in case he was being obliviouse to anyone else who was there. Although it didnt look like anyone was, the scent of other wolves lingered in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:59 pm
flame kept swimming around "well, i dont really know, i try hiding from people since they scare me" she said has she kept swimming the went underneath the water for abit then came abck up  

Slighter
Captain

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:04 pm
slighter
flame kept swimming around "well, i dont really know, i try hiding from people since they scare me" she said has she kept swimming the went underneath the water for abit then came abck up

He smiled and chuckled before going under the water and poking back out behind her.

"Why do they scare you? I mean, there are some scary wolves I guess, but in general, they all seem to be nice?"

He tilted his head slightly and grinning, dunking her head under the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:06 pm
((im a guy so you know))

flame smilled and swam away from him after he pushed his head underneath the water "well, im weak and im scared of everyboyd, even my brother" he said still swimming

Slighter
Captain

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:09 pm
((You keep changing! You keep saying like "She said as she went over to him. He then did something. Okay, I got it now though.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:10 pm
((really? i never notice))

flame kept swimming around and left the lake and sat down looking over at him  

Slighter
Captain

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:16 pm
slighter
((im a guy so you know))

flame smilled and swam away from him after he pushed his head underneath the water "well, im weak and im scared of everyboyd, even my brother" he said still swimming

He followed him and shook his head to get some of the water out of his ears.

"Who is your brother, would I know of them?"

He shifted his body so he was on his back, but it didnt last long. Water rushed into his nose, and a quicksneeze forced him back to his stomach, patteling in the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:18 pm
flame laughted abit has he walked around him "you wouldn't know him, he tried killing me ocne and im trying to hide from him now" he said has he looked around has if he was scared  

Slighter
Captain

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:24 pm
slighter
flame laughted abit has he walked around him "you wouldn't know him, he tried killing me ocne and im trying to hide from him now" he said has he looked around has if he was scared

His smile faded as he got out of the water and shook off.

"He tried to kill you? What is his name?"

A slight grown was developing in his voice, causing it to drop deeper than before.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:25 pm
flame kept looking at him "his name is slighter" he said alittle nervous has she turned around  

Slighter
Captain

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:27 pm
slighter
flame kept looking at him "his name is slighter" he said alittle nervous has she turned around

He looked around with him and cocked his head lightly. He didnt htink anyone else was there, and becasue of that, he felt oddly powerful.

"Dont worry, he wont getcha. You gotta remember, there are others here that can help you. Like me!"

He smiled and laughed again, laying down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:30 pm
flame smilled and jumped on his back playfully "lets play then "he said has she started running around the lake  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:31 pm
((il be back later, im going out with some friends for abit))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:33 pm
slighter
flame smilled and jumped on his back playfully "lets play then "he said has she started running around the lake

He laughed lightly and followed him, running as fast as he could, but tried not to show it. Nez was never really the fastest runner, nor the strongest fighter, but he got along just fine. He caught up to him, but had to maintain a steady speed with him.

"Slow...Down..."  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:38 pm
falme smilled and slowly started to slow down luaghing as he jumped up inot a tree looking down at him  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games