Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:46 pm
Well, anyway, I'm gonna go see how the caption contest is going... lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:48 pm
stare *sigh*

Nevermind, no recent posts there... lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:48 pm
Reprieve
And on the scavenger hunt, maybe we could have to special icons link to a webpage with a password and the first person/team to assemble all the passwords could get something?

that works. I think the icons should be the symbols for various hidden villages.

I'm going to browse the thread to find good places to hide things. I don't want ot make it too difficult, so I think I'll only go up to 3 pages into any thread to hide something.

I think the caption contest might take a little while longer since not everyone is able to get online everyday.

Not every is me >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:51 pm
Zrana
Reprieve
And on the scavenger hunt, maybe we could have to special icons link to a webpage with a password and the first person/team to assemble all the passwords could get something?

that works. I think the icons should be the symbols for various hidden villages.

I'm going to browse the thread to find good places to hide things. I don't want ot make it too difficult, so I think I'll only go up to 3 pages into any thread to hide something.

I think the caption contest might take a little while longer since not everyone is able to get online everyday.

Not every is me >.>
Yea, it has been pretty slow today. I don't know why but I keep on going back and checking every ten minutes, lol. I guess I'm just curious what some people will write.  

Reprieve
Captain

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 pm
^^; I'm almost on everyday... ... well I think I am on... ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:02 pm
read my caption xd  

CatEarzRSexi01

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:03 pm
sort of like me and this thread... I keep returning >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:15 pm
Hai! I agree with both of you!  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:19 pm
K4kashi
read my caption xd

I still haven't seen that movie...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:36 pm
I'm very unlucky on Gaia, I've been member for about 2 months and i haven't even got one rare event...  

Keruza

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:51 pm
I think Gaia should allow girls to get the shinobi shoes... ... think they're called Flame shoes...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:38 am
Izchi
I think Gaia should allow girls to get the shinobi shoes... ... think they're called Flame shoes...

I know!! I just glare at guys who wear the shinobi shoes and fester up with jealous. It's all that's preventing me from completing my outfit... shoes!

meh.. *steps on a sharp rock* Ow! crying  

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:41 am
Liccy
Izchi

I know!! I just glare at guys who wear the shinobi shoes and fester up with jealous. It's all that's preventing me from completing my outfit... shoes!

Uh... you ok?

~.~ Well... sad thing to me that guys don't get but girls... legwarmers...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:51 am
Izchi
Liccy
Izchi

Uh... you ok?

*tears flow from her eyes as she rubs the bruised area under her foot, whimpering slightly. Looking up she blinks then stands up rapidly, her former sadness disapearing and replaced with a sheepish chuckle, even going so far as to rub the back of her neck to complete the image*

Huh? oh I'm fine! Don't worry! It's all part of training, right? *grins*

Guys don't get legwarmers? That's a bummer, but they do get feet-wraps.
meh... I suppose it's even that way. *shrugs*  

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:00 am
Liccy
Izchi
Liccy
Izchi

Uh... you ok?

*tears flow from her eyes as she rubs the bruised area under her foot, whimpering slightly. Looking up she blinks then stands up rapidly, her former sadness disapearing and replaced with a sheepish chuckle, even going so far as to rub the back of her neck to complete the image*

Huh? oh I'm fine! Don't worry! It's all part of training, right? *grins*

Guys don't get legwarmers? That's a bummer, but they do get feet-wraps.
meh... I suppose it's even that way. *shrugs*

Hmm... true... *Smiles a bit, a slight blush appears* And handwraps...

*Yawns slightly* What time is it for you, Liccy?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games