Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:36 pm
[J]
xd woot, shameful over-estimation of TOSSSSSS.

*licks this thread, yo*

JAYNNIE!! YOU LOOKS LIKE A SEXAY VIKING MAN WOMAN THING!! I LOVES IT!! xd I LOVES YOUR SHIRTY AND YOUR HAIR AND THE HAT!! I WANTS ONE!! OH MAH GOD ADAMSKY AND YOU SHOULD BE MATCHING!! YEAY FOR INTER SEX AVVIES THAT LOOK THE SAME!! WWWHHHHHHAAA FOR MATCHING I LOVES TO MATCH!! heart xd OH MAH GOOD GOD IN TEH SHINEY HEAVEN ADAMSKY HAS A GIRLIE AVVIE!! eek NO INTER-SEX MATCHING AVVIENESS!! WWWWWWEEEIII YEAY FOR MATCHING!! *CALMS DOWN* I LOVES IT I GIVES IT 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:30 pm
domokun  

Fuzakeru Baka

x[Chris]x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 am
rate me plz! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:14 am
Fuzakeru Baka
domokun

whoa you is black la!! yes yes not that black but anyway hehe i likes the combination it's nice, you have good flow and nice balance, i thinks a little bit more red la just to spice it up 3nodding other than that it's good i gives it 5.8/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:17 am
Chhris
rate me plz! xd

o_0 have we met?? i sees you and i thinks we've so met, even though i dont think we have..... anyway i really likes your avvie it's sooo blue la!! i loves blue it's mah favourate colour!! whee i loves the pants and the s**t and how it goes so well with your hair!! i dont really know what the bunny ears are doing, but hey it seems to work so why bother changing that, oooo for oommff and extra beautiy i says fairy wings to complete it 3nodding other than that i loves it i gives you 8.9/10!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:57 pm
nrasjaa
Chhris
rate me plz! xd

o_0 have we met?? i sees you and i thinks we've so met, even though i dont think we have..... anyway i really likes your avvie it's sooo blue la!! i loves blue it's mah favourate colour!! whee i loves the pants and the s**t and how it goes so well with your hair!! i dont really know what the bunny ears are doing, but hey it seems to work so why bother changing that, oooo for oommff and extra beautiy i says fairy wings to complete it 3nodding other than that i loves it i gives you 8.9/10!!
lol thx, blue is my fav color 2 xd and i don't think we have met xd  

x[Chris]x

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:35 pm
Chhris
nrasjaa
Chhris
rate me plz! xd

yes i dont thinks we've met either before xd eh oh well pleasure to meet you now la!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:37 pm
nrasjaa
zjiujiu
I'm just saying... That's what it looks like to me...

it's ok JubJub II *huggles* i know it kinda looks tight and makes mah a** look huge but i just can't be ******** changing it sweatdrop

xd That's okey ^^ I've just added the cloak... I think it looks perfect now. Who made you JubJub I stare

superdud3000

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:04 am
car  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:18 am
zjiujiu
nrasjaa
zjiujiu
I'm just saying... That's what it looks like to me...

it's ok JubJub II *huggles* i know it kinda looks tight and makes mah a** look huge but i just can't be ******** changing it sweatdrop

xd That's okey ^^ I've just added the cloak... I think it looks perfect now. Who made you JubJub I stare

yes yes it does look good la!! soo much more balanced!! xd and eino made me JubJub I 3nodding i has been JubJub since october 2004 and that's because no one can pronounce mah gaian name, not even me!! xd  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:20 am
WarriorShadow
car

moh?? rate your car?? but i know nothing about cars!! gonk well from what streek says about your car i gives it 10/10!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:51 pm
nrasjaa
Chhris
nrasjaa
Chhris
rate me plz! xd

yes i dont thinks we've met either before xd eh oh well pleasure to meet you now la!!
same here  

x[Chris]x

Moshie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:52 pm
Delithraldur
Hey Moshie, your signature is over twice the size it should be.

SO do i have to make it smaller??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:23 am
Moshie
Delithraldur
Hey Moshie, your signature is over twice the size it should be.

SO do i have to make it smaller??

Your sig is stretching the page!!!!! gonk gonk gonk

Fuzakeru Baka

thegreatvincenzo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:35 am
DAMN YOU JESUS!
crying I though i could live my life with out saying that.
and to the big man upstais sorry boss, i meant the picture.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games