Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:25 am
He smilled has the tear hit his fur and felt himself heal " And who told you?" he said has he walked over to the tree and layed down looking at her. "And i know what your think and it won't work." He said has he looked around  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:31 am
Star rolled her eyes and snickered. "You did, genius." She raised a brow in interest. "Oh? Even I don't know what I'm thinking. Care to tell me what you read in my mind?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:34 am
Slighter looked at her. "Oh..... eheh" he smirked and looked at her and sat up straight " with the look you got there i can tell you are about to pounce on me and then want to play" he said has he jumped up the tree "but it won't work caus ei know that look to good" he added has he headed the other way behind the tree towards the hills.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:37 am
Star blinked. "Oh. Really? Did I really want for that to happen? I didn't think of it, but now that you've reminded me..." She grinned evilly and ran after him. "Won't work? You sure that's me you're talking about? I think you still don't know me well enough is what it is." Star lengthened her bounds and easily caught up to him.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:40 am
Slighter smirked and started running faster then she could ever run. "Well better luck next time." he said has he jumped up in a tree and bounced back down running past her so fast that by the time she turned around he was gone all the way to the other side of the clearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:49 am
Star smirked and sat down in the tree she was in when he turned around. She let him leave, but used her illusionist powers to make it seem like she was following him, and actually gaining faster speed than he did, skidding to a stop and sitting down in the middle of the clearing, right infront of him. "Ha! Who's the faster one now?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:37 pm
slighter smirked and stop running and noticed it was still running then past him without stopping "yeah...fool me twice" he said with a smirk has he turned around and layed down underneath a tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:36 pm
she walks slowly into the clearing hearing the crisp snow crunch under her paws"im hungry.." she whispered to herself she knew it was because of the pregnancy and knew she would start to show it soon, she scratched the snow down to the earth and layed down in a small ball  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:38 pm
Slighter woke up underneath the tree and fell asleep under and woke up to teh small of aubrianna and he got up and headed towards her abd sat next to her " you ok?" he said has he nudged her and licked her muzzel.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:52 pm
looking up and smiling"yes i am fine just starting to get more and more tired everyday, i shoudl go hunting..." laying her head back down  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:02 pm
"NO let me go." He said has he left. A few minute later he came back with a few rabbit in his mouth and dropped them next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:38 pm
"thank you slighter"she said as she licked his muzzle and began to eat the fresh meat  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:42 am
Slighter smilled and looked at her has he picked one up and started eating at it also.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:44 am
Heart was sleeping the clearing. snow lightly fell on her fur. When she awoke she shook and the snow slid off her fur in water droplets because her fur had melted the snow. She looked around and sniffed the air. Smells of meats and spices traveled in the breeze from nearby towns. Her mouth started to salivate as she thought of the meat.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:49 am
Slighter was sleeping next to Aubrianna in the clearing has he heard noises up in the hills and he slowly got up not waking Aubrianna has he did and satrted walking towards it. Slighter was in a happy mood since he was going to be a father but it didn't got to him as much as the though of taking care of them. Has slighter started walking towards the noises he heard he slowly layed back down and looked around for it.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games