Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:03 pm
Seto wasn't entirely sure of what to say. His brother was no longer a child, he couldn't just say a few words and make all the monsters in the dark go away, and that disturbed him. He missed that already. He walked off without another word.
Jamie decided she had ought to play damage control. She waited patiently to see if Seto would return, and when he didn't she sat down on the edge of the couch/bed with Mokuba.
"Look, I know she came off cold. She does that sometimes. It's just because she thinks it's so obvious that she can't help getting annoyed. Besides, everyone always expects her to be cheery and happy and she never had any time to be sad or angry." Jamie kept her eyes foward, watching the boy from her peripheral vision.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:19 pm
" I know..and it must of been hard for her to actually see that. But am I wrong to be mad at her? I mean..I cant help but be taken back by this. And though I know its just cause shes so use to it that it doesnt bother her as much, but was saying that really nessasary? I was fine with Seto..she didnt need to come in, she wasnt any help and I didnt need her. I was fine with Seto she shouldve let it be. Maybe she was trying to help..but it didnt need to go so far. Sorry I'm so angry, but I cant help it really." he replied, he trusted Jamie not to jump him and make him feel bad, so hed tell her how angry he was inside at the moment.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:50 am
"It's okay. And as far as I can tell, it's perfectly fine to be angry with her. I don't really have human emotions anymore, but I used to once and I always got angry when someone came between me and my older brother, especially times like that. You're actually a little older than I was when I went off to war, so I can't really say..." Jamie paused in thought a little.
"Don't worry though. She'll get over it. Give her all of five minutes and she won't remember she was mad, or why she might have been." Jamie said. "It's one of those quirks she has."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:33 pm
Mokuba sighed sipping his milk again. He didnt like the fact that it would be like she didnt remember, he thought sorting it out was always better then just putting it aside. His brother did that a lot and thats why he was always so angry inside. He didnt want to be like that, thats why when angry he decided to let it show, at least it wouldnt be bottled inside. And not only her comment, but he barly got to be close to his Nii-sama like that. It had been a long time since they got that close, to hug even. He could see Seto opening up slightly, that made what he saw worth it. But then she had to come along and interfere, like she had a right to. She didnt, him and Seto were none of her concern, they werent even friends like Yugi and the others were to Mokuba. She shouldve just stayed out of it instead of destroying a rare time for him. He knew he was gonna be bitter about that for awhile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:42 am
Jamie sighed. "Don't worry, you know that saying 'Don't sweat the small stuff?' Being around as long as I have I learned that some stuff is a lot smaller than you think and every oppurtunity comes around again."
As if on cue, Seto returned, not being able to sleep and having that odd sense that something was still really wrong with his brother. Jamie took that as her cue to be off.
"Sorry I had to leave like that. I had to have a little... chat... with certain people about certain things they shouldn't be interupting." Seto said smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:13 am
Mokuba looked at his brother confused, guess his brother took care of what he was angry about. Maybe she was right, it was smaller then he thought. It just seemed like a bigger deal before, maybe due to all the other things he had on his mind. Though it still made him mad, it was small he supposed. But he was glad Seto took care of it, as long as he didnt fire her or actually hurt her. He knew Seto ouldnt go so far as physical abuse so he smiled back at his brother. " Thats ok. " he replied sipping his milk til it was gone.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:18 am
"Well, get some sleep bozu*" Seto hugged his brother and tucked him in. He was probably getting to old for this, but so what? He loved his brother dearly and come hell, high water, or scriptwriters he was damned sure he was going to show it.

((Where Seto never actually uses bozu to refer to anyone, it translates as something like 'kiddo' in English and is only used for young boys.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:19 am
Mokuba smiled closing his eyes trying to go back to sleep, he snuggled in the pillow and the floor was a nice firm support to sleep on. He felt content as he fell asleep, this time he only stirred a few times in a cold sweat and some wimpers. Though they seemed to die down for a bit come back and die down again, but at least he was in a slumber.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:25 am
Seto sat thinking for a little while longer. He knew full well that the scriptwriter would forget everything by morning. Oh well, he was apparently an evil sorcerror for her next bit of torture. He fell into a fitful sleep as he was still worried about his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:41 pm
Mokuba woke up the next day still slightly damp from last nights cold sweat. He woke up panting a little wiping his head clearing it. He yawned stretchign a little. Though unconfortable at least he got some sleep. He turned and gentally nudged his brother, " Ni-sama..nii-sama wake up." he whispered so he could wake up peacfully.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:18 am
Seto still woke with rather a start, realized where he was and hugged his brother to make sure he was real. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up, wondering how he'd gotten into pajama pants when he'd fallen asleep in his clothes and then thinking better of it and not wanting to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:59 am
(( eek dont wanna know sweatdrop ))

Mokuba looked a little shocked at first at how his brother woke up. But it seemed more obvious now that he knew what it was like. He looked down slightly saddend to think of it, " Another nightmere big brother? " he asked softly. He didnt think about it then, but maybe knowing how the other felt during their nightmares would bring them closer.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:09 pm
"When is there not?" Seto asked. Stupid scriptwriter turned Death T into some sort of tower and he was the sorcerror and he'd seen his brother consumed in shadows.
"You think that's bad? Actually, you're right... it is... Anyway, want some breakfast?" Jamie asked. "Mokuba? Breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:22 pm
Mokuba looked up and nodded, he followed Jamie into the kitchen as he took a seat at the table.

((*fanfic idea* Oh such a cute idea for a brotherly love fic 4laugh I might play it out here. Nothing lovey dovey, just brotherly whee but tis gonna be so cute at least for me but its worth a shot*goes on* ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:53 pm
((Go right ahead. Did you know the green in my avies eye colour is transparent? It's hilarious to me.))

Jamie made up her specialty, toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She smiled. "Here kiddo. I don't make much else."
Seto meanwhile, was pouring coffee. Strong coffee.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff