Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:01 pm
It's not much, but there's a spot of red on my Demonic Pendant, and on the shoulder of the Guitar. 3nodding

But, I think I will stick with this; I bought the jacket earlier today.

So, in the way only you know how EmWah, rate me.

EDIT for your EDIT -- Yeah I thought about that as well, we don't want to look too much alike. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:10 am
Rate thine avartar please!  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:44 am
Wellzy - Hmmn, quite good, but not your best in the originality stakes. Demonic stuffola with the lunar cowl = common as field mice. So yeah, over all it looks good but not at all exciting.

6/10

Manky - xd Hahaha it makes me laugh. It's like that cute little puppy just pissed off the wrong guy. Yeah I like it. It all looks really good. Maybe could have done without the anklets. It's good. Dark and brooding with a sense of humor.

9.7/10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:59 am
EmWah

Manky - xd Hahaha it makes me laugh. It's like that cute little puppy just pissed off the wrong guy. Yeah I like it. It all looks really good. Maybe could have done without the anklets. It's good. Dark and brooding with a sense of humor.

9.7/10
You know that I was thinkinng of making my next banner saying something like that.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:43 am
EmWah
Wellzy - Hmmn, quite good, but not your best in the originality stakes. Demonic stuffola with the lunar cowl = common as field mice. So yeah, over all it looks good but not at all exciting.

6/10

Yeah, but as you said it looks good, so I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:48 am
In need of help crying

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Help?! I can't help you gonk I'm only here to rate!

If you want a really great outfit it has to come from your own creativity. People can tell you what looks good, but it will never be anything special until you work it out for yourself. Okay?
Your avatar is supposed to be an extension of your own personality, not a mish mash of what other people say looks cool. If other people don't like it, screw 'em! It's yours, do whatever you want with it. If it looks good in other peoples eyes, it's just an added bonus.

[/nras style rant]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:14 am
God, I finally had a large enough budget surpluss to buy myself suspenders. I am happy.

Rate?  

WellzY
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:54 pm
Ok well this is from tektek.com so its kinda what I'm aiming for to perfect this avi. So if you could rate which you think is better that would be grand. 3nodding heart

This is kinda how I want my avi to look like...But the bag is gunna be expensive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Or without the bag...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:56 am
Wellz - You had to save for suspenders?! How much are they?
Yeah, it's cute. A bit of an odd arrangement... I dunno. I can't seem to make up my mind about it. It's good and it's bad. I think I'd like it better with the dancer cuffs... but oh well, it's your thing, not mine. I like the bell collar, even though it clashes to hell with everything. It just says "Hey, look at me, I'm wearing a bell!" You know?

7.5/10

Bomo - Haha it took me a few seconds to work out the difference xd I like the first one better. The bag just ties everything together nicely... though it'd be a pretty huge quest. Anyway, yeah it's a good outfit. Nice style. The only thing that bothers me about it is that the shadow of the hat on the 2 tone sunglasses kinda makes me go crosseyed...

8/10
Without the bag 7/10

EmWah
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:27 pm
Thankyou heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:17 pm
EmWah
Wellz - You had to save for suspenders?! How much are they?

Oh my yes, it's been a tough year, this year.

They're about 5,000 gold, but I never had enough to get my three donation letters each month ontop the suspenders, untill now.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:33 am
Ah I see. That is pretty expensive for a store item though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:24 am
EmWah
Ah I see. That is pretty expensive for a store item though.

Most of the best looking items are expensive. By that I mean they might look good on by themselves, but of course any item can work if you want to make it.  

WellzY
Crew

Emilikah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:32 am
aren't you rating in that other thread? or was that someone else? eek rate me please mrgreen  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff