Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:48 am
Looks like even if we go by Stellar's view on your LT transciever (50% chance it will work) then fate decided it will work.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:51 am
Wasn't a chance I was willing to take. He had me outgunned 30:1, easy.

In any case, where be Link now?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:52 am
ElladanKenet

Geonosis, in a bombed out Geonosian Fortress/spire that was the home of a powerful darksider some 100 years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:53 am
ElladanKenet

well I had to give you a fair chance that it would work, didn't I?
Just incase you wanted to whip it out.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:58 am
Understand. I'm going to send Kathleen after you soon. Any ideas on how I might go about that?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:01 am
ElladanKenet
Understand. I'm going to send Kathleen after you soon. Any ideas on how I might go about that?

What do you mean?
Is she going after me specifically, or is she just looking for Force users?  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:05 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

What do you mean?
I plan on starting to hire mercenaries. I'll get them paid with some of the excess wealth I'll be accumulating in the next few raids, so I'll need someone to do errands, and help me behind-the-lines.

How would I get him to come, and what would be the easiest way to contact him?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:08 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

What do you mean?
I plan on starting to hire mercenaries. I'll get them paid with some of the excess wealth I'll be accumulating in the next few raids, so I'll need someone to do errands, and help me behind-the-lines.

The problem with Link is that he is hard to contact. He does not have a comlink number that you can reach him by, and he usually dwells in the most a** backwards locations of planets to avoid detection.
He's hard to locate becase the Sith will hunt him down in numbers and kill him if the find him, so he must stay under the radar.
Nor is he a mercenary. The idea to sell his combat skill would probably offend him.

Now, refresh my memory. Who is Kathleen?  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:10 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

What do you mean?

The problem with Link is that he is hard to contact. He does not have a comlink number that you can reach him by, and he usually dwells in the most a** backwards locations of planets to avoid detection.
He's hard to locate becase the Sith will hunt him down in numbers and kill him if the find him, so he must stay under the radar.
Nor is he a mercenary. The idea to sell his combat skill would probably offend him.

I meant smuggler, not merc. Sorry sweatdrop

Kathleen is the head of my contigent of Dathomiri Force-witches.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:15 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

What do you mean?

Well the Sith that owned the fortress Link is currently in led the Droid war.
He had reactivated countless separatist droids across the galaxy to attack the New Republic.
If you could find some of that Droid Technology, it might be worth it. That and there might be some remaining Dark Side relics that could prove useful in the ruins.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:16 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

What do you mean?

He had reactivated countless separatist droids across the galaxy to attack the New Republic.
If you could find some of that Droid Technology, it might be worth it. That and there might be some remaining Dark Side relics that could prove useful in the ruins.
So you want her to come help him look for relics and stuff?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:21 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

So you want her to come help him look for relics and stuff?

Link is there for his own reasons. He wants nothing to do with whatever possesions the Sith might have kept.
I'm saying that if Kathleen is looking for things to aid you, an old Sith Warlord's structure might be worth picking over. The Native Geonotians fear the place is haunted and so havent touched it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:23 am
Good enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:26 pm
Damn did I miss the battle?
If it's not over then what should TK-106 do?  

Seriph von Destris

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:31 pm
ENS. Edson
Damn did I miss the battle?
If it's not over then what should TK-106 do?
Go back, I guess

Not saying you should be lax, but don't expect you'll fight ever time I show up.

I mean, you should always be ready to defend yourself, or attack at any given command, but don't be too jumpy about it  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games