Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm
Cureent gripe: omniscient characters and the app obsession with Chinese new year.(nice to see new stuff in fruit ninja though)
Possible future gripes: local news, world news, philosophers, soy products, and fortune tellers  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 pm
Dear ******** told you I was on hiatus to focus on classwork. I told you I'd be around, and that if anything was up, to let me know.

So imagine my shock when, a couple of days ago, I log in and find myself with no forum priveledges, no PMs, nothing. I have no clue what's going on.

Today I get an email saying that I was being kicked because I had logged in that one day and didn't do anything... even though you knew quite well I could do nothing. You ******** blocked me out.

And you have the nerve to say that you 'gave me enough time'? Bull. If you really cared about me being on hiatus, about the possibility of being put on an icelist, you could've messaged me man. But no, the only message I get is me being banned.

Okay, I get it. You don't like me. You never really have. You think I'm annoying, immature, and a pain. We can't all be as perfect as you. You never really wanted me in the guild, but you had no real reason to ban me, until now. And you took the excuse, didn't even give me a chance to react.

So ya know what, I'm not even going to respond to your email. I'm banned. I have no reason to talk to you after the way I was treated. If you can't even give me the pleasure of a warning, or ask how I'm doing, then I don't think the relationship's even worth it.

Sincerely,

Nightwind
Scythe  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 pm
Just ******** knew it... Whenever I need something that I considered to be useless but stored anyway I cannot ******** find!

My M/M VGA Input.

My last desktop monitor required a DVI input to work properly with my upgraded video card, so I bought a DVI/F to VGA/M converter for security sake and stowed my old VGA cable away incase Id ever gotten something that needed it. Like now.

Trying to hook on a secondary monitor to my laptop to extend the destop between the two and the converter will not fit properly to my laptop because of the female screw inputs on the side of the VGA/M, so I absolutely require my old VGA cable but its ******** MIA. I have neither an HDMI/VGA converter or proper USB converter... The later would be unadaptable with my old monitor anyway because my laptop's video card outputs in HD...

stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm
******** technology.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm
Cale Darksun
The USB is not as universal as we were led to believe. I kept jamming it into the cut on my arm but it refused to connect me to the Matrix.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:56 am
Dear History and Weather Channels,

I'm tired of crap shows. Pawn Stars and American Pickers are both cool, but Swamp People? Jousting? Cajun Pawn Stars? Seriously, put all that crud on H2, and let History Channel be the place where, idunno, you talk about history. Show documentaries about crud like Genkhis Khan and talk about medical technology in the Bronze Age. I don't want to hear about or care about the value of some hillbilly in Houma's prized swamp speeder.

Sincerely,

Everyone with a highschool degree  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:28 am
ElladanKenet

I'm tired of crap shows. Pawn Stars and American Pickers are both cool, but Swamp People? Jousting? Cajun Pawn Stars? Seriously, put all that crud on H2, and let History Channel be the place where, idunno, you talk about history. Show documentaries about crud like Genkhis Khan and talk about medical technology in the Bronze Age. I don't want to hear about or care about the value of some hillbilly in Houma's prized swamp speeder.

Sincerely,

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am
ElladanKenet

Sincerely,

emotion_dealwithit thank you for posting.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 am
History can also keep Modern Marvels. That show is the bombdiggity  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am
ElladanKenet
History can also keep Modern Marvels. That show is the bombdiggity

Hell yeah. Only history shows I need are pawn stars, modern marvels, and top shot. Modern marvels is amazing!  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 pm
Top Shot has no place on History Channel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Des Voh

I know it's more suited for military channel but they already have top sniper. There aren't any more real like strictly guns or military channels unless you have pay per view.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:06 pm
Normally, a video driver update is something that's supposed to be what you already have, but better. Why then, do they introduce new issues you never had before, like the previous driver version I had, then take forever to find a fix, which then screws other things up, such as messing with your resolution and mixing up all your icons?

Everything seems to be fine now, but still. This stuff shouldn't be such a pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 pm
kefkadragon
Des Voh

I know it's more suited for military channel but they already have top sniper. There aren't any more real like strictly guns or military channels unless you have pay per view.

Well, it really is a pretty poor show for actually showing weapons in action to begin with, so it's not much loss.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 am
Dear Mother Nature,

Stop $#@!ing with us