Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:07 am
"He didn't nominate anybody and pretty much nobody argues with me for fear that I may just go to sleep" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:44 am
"Well, whatever. Just take us to him."  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 am
"Ok we should be there in about 2 minutes" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:53 pm
*two muntes later*
"Well we're here guys from here on let me walk first ok" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Serene hung back by Darz and Clar. "uhmmmmmm....whats gonna happen you guys? should I be scared? that snake guy isn't here is he?" she said really frieghtened. she let Gaara walk ahead and then realized she was clinging to Clar like a frightened child. she stepped back, quickly, flustered. "IM SORRY CLAR! I didn't realize I was doing that...I was just so scared, I have never been in a place like this before......I have been afraid of alot of things for most of my life.........." and then she just walked near them. "by-the-way, Gaara-sama, where is the kazekage anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:05 am
"Well the kazekage's office is down the hall from where we're at" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:42 pm
I have a wolf, he has the Sukaku...interesting. she thought her eyes still yellow and narrow, other than that she looks just normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:16 pm
"okay. uhm, do you want to go in alone, or will we go i with you?" Serene asked, a little skittish. "what is the Kazekage like, Gaara-sama?"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm
"Which one my dad, or orochimaru?" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:32 pm
"which is still alive?" Serene asked with a little sarcasm in her voice, but mostly joking. "I guess, is he scary, or just plain ugly? this Orochimaru guy?" she asked. right about then they encountered the kazekage's room. "uhmmm....so I guess...are we going in?"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:18 pm
"Well lets say that orochimaru would look ugly even if he was a pair of snakeskin boot's" Said Gaara loud enough for it to echo through the hallway  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:08 am
"Lets just get this over with." she said in an annoyed voice.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:30 pm
"UH? Oh no, it's okay." Clar stood, ready to face what stood up ahead, wether it be an ugly man or an ugly he/she...

Darz stood by Gaara, waiting for him to go in. "If you're not going, then I am." Darz stepped into the hallway to be stopped by a sand ninja guard.
"What are you doing here?"
"We're here to see the Kazekage. Important business, really important business."
"Still you're not allowed here without an appointment."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:14 pm
Shizume stepped forwards her eyes glaring at the gaurd, "The Hokage sent us on a mission to see the Kazekage." she said in a very annoyed voice.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm
"Just let them through before I have to make this office look like a crime scene" Said Gaara loudly  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games