Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:16 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue and Raven crossed blades for awhile until a voice echoed in the Vampire's ear.

"Sogue, thanks for distracting them, but we need you back here with us. We have a plan. Get back here as soon as you can."

Sogue sent back a feeling of affirmation and turned to Raven.

"Raven, it's been a pleasure, old friend, but i'm afraid I must depart," and Sogue turned, sheathing his blades and sprinting toward the castle, knocking over unwary Shades as he went.

The guards to what areas the omega alliance still controlled let you through and a small team led you to a meeting with the higher authority. Toru, Vossler, Vivi, Vehemoth, and Stikler((thought I should add another)) all where in around a small round table having a heated conversation about the Omega Alliance’s next move.

"With all respect my lady, Toru, I believe it is in our best interest to flee the castle. There is little much more to be accomplished here except lose more lives." Vosler said raising himself from his seat and waving his hand to the door as if sympathizing with the soldiers.

"I know you have good intentions Vossler but we can't leave this castle. Mitus said to hold here and everything will work out. If we continue to hold out and remain in our current strategic movements we will be able to crush this opposition. We have no even advisory as long as we stick to our strategies. I know their generals out there are no match for my intellect." Toru said against Vossler. Both Vivi and Vehimoth sat back and relaxed, a little bruised from the battles they have been in but not to hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:26 pm
Sogue turned to Vossler. "Supposing we did retreat...where would we retreat to?"  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm
SLAM!

The large doors of the room were knocked opened with considerably more force than needed, even for a kick. In the light of the castle, there stood a figure who looked like a nightmare than man. A shroud of shadow sillouhted him and his entire body was bloodied. Fortunatly for everyone, the blood was not his. In the light his large sword gleamed red; the blood of the man's enemies still not cleaned from it's point dripped to the floor. It began to pool. His guns still smoking; and when he stepped forward into clear light his face instilled more fear than all the swords in the world could.

Not caring if he was interuptting, he said, "Countless lives with no meaning have just died by my hand and I'm thirsty for more. We're getting out of here now. We will push Through the Fire and the Flames to the mines. We have no other choice. Like it or not this place is lost while we still stay here."

When he stepped into the light, the mistakeable features of Zedo were revealed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:03 pm
"get in line," Where Toru's first words to the thrilled scene before her. She liked the adrenalin but she would take no order and none would receive her respect that should demand it. "Your just another power hungry fighting machine, and by all means please continue with your purpose if you so should but let us diplomatic intelligence decide where and what it is you should fight." Toru seemed almost annoyed, she hadn't met this Zedo by which she only came to know by Vivi briefing his name as he stepped through the door. She rested one hand on top her hip and the other help tight against a knife she used to point out the castle layout for orders.

((I believe Chris should do some introduction unless you want to do it your self Brad))

The other four sat back in their seats with bug eyes. Vehimoth gave a little chuckle and hit the wall behind him with a thud, something about what just happened pumped him up. Stickler was not amused and turned his back to the door to face Toru. His armor had not yet been unequipped so he sat there in full golden lion arm, the metal bent in an artistic fashion as four swords hung sheathed at both hips and shoulders.

"Please sir, if there is something you would like to add, get on with it, but here at the council we do not agree to well with tyrants or brutal demonstrations. We calmly and logically plan the course if this army's fate together as a whole. Now if any one would like to tell me why this soldier has barged into my council meeting do so before he is removed." Toru spoke with a heightened emotion of strict concern. She doesn't yell often but when something interrupts import situations she can lose her cool easier then any other way.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm
Mitus spun off to his right and then curled over again. A massive burst of flames shot forward toward him but he managed to dodge with grace as he countered by firing a blast of his signature attack "shouting star" the blast shot from his fist forward quicker then the speed of light but left a trail of reflected light and distorted energy. The quick star nailed the dragon against the chest and knocked it back a few inches as another one stepped over it and sent another burning ball of flames over head. Mitus shrank and rolled forward, appearing suddenly beneath the confused one and cracking his blade into it's upright chest and swinging back out to deflect an undead soldier breaking through the ground. It's head broke from it's shoulders and clinked against the ground as more zombie creatures crawled from out of the ground.
"Ah crap, you guys are starting to irritate me" Mitus spoke loudly and rapped another star into the dragon. the other one turned its self and snapped its jaws down at Mitus. he backed up quickly and jumped overtop its jaw to send a heavy blow with his sword down against its face. The dragon let out a roar and crumbled against the ground. Mitus landed along it's back and sprinted down the spine of the huge creature. A spark lit the tip of his sword and he aimed it in front of him toward a line of dragons headed his direction. The blast took off with exceeding speed, piercing three of them through the shoulder, head and stomach. Then seconds latter a gust shout after the beam turning the floor and ruble upwards explosively towards them.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:09 pm
((Crap. Somehow I just missed a buttload of lines. I missed Brad coming in and everything. I'm gonna go back and edit!))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Sogue looked surprised to see Zedo. Again, he was hit with a rare form of Deja Vu that suggjested he knew Zedo from somewhere. He stood though, nodding at Zedo.

"I fought with this man out on the battle lines and I resent the words you have used to describe him, General Toru, with all due respect, I may not be standing before you if it weren't for his considerable skill. He mentioned a mine..." Sogue nodded toward Zedo, "I think he may have a plan, and since the rest of you blumbering idiots seem to be hung up on petty arguments, I think we should listen to the man. Keep in mind that Omega's best and bravest are outside fighting for our right to live in the world we now inhabit. So," Sogue composed himself before speaking again, "Listen to Zedo. He's been slaying all afternoon."

And Sogue sat down again, looking at no one but Zedo.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:28 pm
"Sogue, above all you should know too, but if your fate brings you too these mines I will grant little supplies to make it happen. If this man "Zedo" knows about the mines, who's to say no one else does. You would only be running into a corner instead of standing in a tree. We are fortified here and we can stand here against these foes until the day we all die of old age." Toru spoke clearly to Sogue, not letting a bit of frustration leak from between her words.
"Unless you can bring me a well developed plan, thinning our forces to give a castle up for a hole is a horrible idea. I want proof of these mines and what you plan to do with them." Toru turned to direct this statement to everyone, then turned back to Sogue and Zedo.
"My will is with you soldier. I know this is a terrible and rough battle but we have all been fighting for a long time and unless we make the right decisions and the right moves, all of this would of been for nothing. I plan to come out of this little war alive and I plan to keep as many people with as I can. Trust me, I am in no political status, I am a strategic mind game savoir, and if your looking to get out alive I would suggest you be logical with me and plan, not rash and spontaneous." Torus words where soft and powerful. She knelt before Zedo and lifted a white dusty perimeter off of his flesh. The ghost like version of Zedo dissipated and left the original, real Zedo, revived and clean.
"Under which command have you joined us Zedo. Your rank nor status was confirmed by any one before me and nor have I heard of you. Your a hero no doubt but most like you I do not go about not knowing." Toru looked blankly up into Zedo's eyes trying to figure out the man before her.

"He is under me!" Stickler said standing and bowing, his golden armor and weapons shining in the candle lit room. "A man brought for the Kingdom of Kine and under our subject rule. Pardon for me neglecting him to our enrolment. I assure you he is up to any task above most soldiers. Isn't that right Zedo" Stickler said facing Zedo over Toru's shoulder making a face that pleaded him to agree. He looked from Sogue to Zedo and made another face that strained for a yes. He know as well Zedo had nothing to do with the Omega forces but if he barged in all on his own he could be subject for treason or feared as a spy.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:47 am
Zedo wasn't sure what kind of reception he expected, but somehow he didn't think this was it. "Yes. I belong under this man's command," he said; voice not giving a hint of confusion. "However, new as I am, I am not aware of anyone's names or rank. Nor even that this was some council. I was simply informed that people who may listen to me were gathered here. I'm not here to be the savior, I'm just here to keep people alive."

Again someone made an inquiry as to the mines' location.

"I noticed a small opening in a hill to the east of here as I made my way around the castle. It is some ways off, but if we move quick enough we can make it with little to no loss. However...only we may go. If all the forces are to come we will be noticed and followed. I suggest we make our way to the mines, perhaps moving in seperate squads, and tell the rest to stay and recover this position or flee because as I said, This position is already lost."

Zedo wasn't sure if lying about rank was the best idea, but If it got them to listen then he would work the rest out later.

...Maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm
"Mamm, the soldier brings up a good point. Maybe if we leave most of everyone here and send a few small squads over to check out the area. If something turns out promising we could turn around this entire war." Stickler spoke deeply. His wisdom in age balanced the imperialistic ora about him. "I'm sure Zedo and Specter will volunteer to lead a group into the caverns and open us up a new fortified area. Vehomith and Vivi can take another route and open up more area."

"Hmm..I don't know, it still sounds to crazy but maybe just crazy enough it could work. Zedo, Sogue if you guys are willing to take a group of about 30 men would you guys be willing to move out front and dig us a whole in these caverns. I can't say if your going ot get much more then that but Vehomith and Vivi could work there way through along a different path so it's not like your all alone. How about it?" Toru asked putting together the plan in her head right there. She placed a finger to her mouth in deep concentration and brushed her long brown bunched hair out of her face. The sun outside was just about dropping behind the mountains to the west.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:17 pm
Sogue considered a moment. "Allow me to raid the Armory. A mission like this will need some...heavy equipment," he glanced in Zedo's direction, nodding to the man, "Other than that, i'm game," his blue eyes flashed over toward Toru as he stood.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games