Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:01 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm
Couphs"my...Side..hurts badly." sorano managed to choke out.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO STRESS YOUR BODY OUT, MOM!" cassie yelled
"I..know but i couldnt just lay up there knowing that my bestes friends were down here having a fun time." sorano said and tried to get up.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm
"No, Sorano. You need to rest. This is all my fault...I could have made my own Ramen." Ryo said. He felt guilty for what happened to Sorano.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:26 pm
"yea sorano please rest"says sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:26 pm
"No worries, ok, i'm fine." Sorano said and forced herself to the couch and fell asleep.
"Just to let you know she used up almost all of her chakura trying to controll her other form, she herd Ryo howling right after she transformed into a 3 tailed black Panther she does this on every full moon night but something about tonight made it so it was harder than usual to transform back, And right after she herd ryo howling she wanted to go see him i told her not to go but she did anyway and secretly watched Ryo from on top of his house and in a near by tree. She told me that she had senced that you were sad so she picked a bunch of roses and then you left so she didn't know if that helped at all. so on her way back an arrow hit her in the side and told me not to tell anyone so i took it out and bandaged it up but, you see, Mom can be as stubborn as a Mule sometimes so please excuse her stubborness if you will." Cassie explained as her mother, Sorano, slept on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 am
"its ok"replies sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm
"I see. But, who could have hit her with the arrow?" Ryo asked Cassie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:10 pm
"hmm...yea thats the problem we don't no who"says sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:14 pm
"Well who ever did that, I'll kill them." Ryo said growling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 pm
"same here"says sakata in a angry tone  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:47 pm
Rose walks over to the others. "I'm as mad as you Ryo and Sakata, but there's nothing that we can do right now."

Ryo was shocked at what Rose said. He wanted to get the person who did this. "But Rose, they hurt her. We need to do something now. I'm not standing by as the person who hurt her walks about in this village." Ryo began to run towards the front door.

"Ryo!!!" Rose yelled at Ryo, making him stop before he ran out the door. "Going out there will mean certain death not only to you, but the rest of us! They will know that we are all here and eliminate us all!" Rose voice was shaky and she soon felt bad for yelling at him. She walked over to him with her head hung low and her tail between her legs. "I...I just don't want to lose you, Ryo." Rose soon turned around and walked into an empty room and layed down, crying. She didn't like to show her emotions to others except Ryo.

"Rose...I...I didn't mean to..." Ryo's voice trailed off and wakled over to Sorano and layed down. He didn't like to see Rose angry or sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm
"ryo,rose is right"says sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:47 pm
"I see her point, Sakata. It's just that...I don't like to see my friends hurt." Ryo said still laying there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:54 am
"neither do I..."she says sitting down  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:23 am
Ryo soon fell asleep. Right before he fell asleep, he whispered something out of his mouth right before he fell asleep, which was: "I...I'm sorry Rose.".  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games