Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:57 pm
"No more like if you step on certain places on the floor you get sliced in half or impaled with Kunai" Said Itachi laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:49 pm
Sakura sweat dropped at Itachi and did an anime thud. "wow......violent much?" she asked a little shakily.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:08 pm
"No far from it theres the pit of spikes, the smashing walls, and I think theres a part of the cieling that collapses" Said Itachi smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Sakura did an anime thud. "just pretend I didn't ask......." she said sweatdropping.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:19 pm
"Ok what were we talking about again" Said Itachi smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:54 pm
" I have no idea..all I know is that we are at Sasuke's place...." she brathed in nervously. "okay Itachi, work your magic..." she said, laughing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:30 am
"Ok but first you have to follow me for a little bit" Said Itachi smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:32 am
"okay........but where's Sasuke-kun?" she asked nervously. then Sasuke appeared behind them and put his hand on Sakura's shoulder.

sakura whipped around, scared to death, heart beating wildly, like the wind. she turned around wide eyed and said, heart still beating a million times a minute. "oh my god! Sasuke! you almost gave me a heart attck!" she said, clutching her chest, where her heart still beat a million times a minute.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:58 pm
"Now as I was saying Sakura I need you to follow me to my room ok?" Said Itachi then he whispered "Just play along with what I'm saying, just say ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:56 pm
Sakura nodded. "okay Itachi. let's go." she said latching onto his arm and following his lead.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:04 pm
"ITACHI I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Muttered Sasuke under his breath
"Good,now just keep it like this and and when we get to my bedroom door kiss me ok, and trust it will all work out in the big picture of toturing my little brother" Whispered Itachi to Sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:32 pm
Sakura screeched to a halt. "wait....WHAT??!?!?" she whispered loudly. "are YOU TRYING to get Sasuke to ........hate me? because I actually want him to LIKE me..........................but.....if It's all a part of it then.......I guess I could...." Sakura looked down to the ground, blushing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:27 pm
"Trust me I never taught him how to hate anybody but me which is ironic since you are kinda like a female version of him from when he was younger, he was always stalking me for some reason" Whispered Itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Sakura and Itachi entered his room and they faced each other. Sakura breathed in deeply. "well.....here goes nothing....." Sakura leaned in and kissed Itachi, just like they had planned.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:54 pm
"ALL RIGHT STOP RIGHT THEIR YOU SAD EXECUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!!" Said A extremely pissed off Sasuke
"Stop what?" Said Itachi grinning
"I WILL NOW AVENGE THE CLAN BY KILLING YOU" Said Sasuke not thinking about what could happen to him
"FINALLY! MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!" Yelled Itachi as Sasuke found himself on a cross watching what seemed to be like something that Kakashi would love to watch and then realized that it was his mother and father he was watching
"ITACHI YOU EVIL LITTLE WEASEL (HEH HEH ITACHI'S NAME IS WEASEL IN JAPANESE)" Yelled Sasuke as a bunch of weasels popped up and started laughing at him  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games