Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:58 am
"Hukari Where is she?" Said Shakaku and after that he started crying again
"This is going to be a very long year" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm
The spirit of Hukari walked over to Shakaku and embraced him, making a warm sensation go throughout his body. she then made her voice heard by all of them.

"Shakaku...I may have died....but I'm watching over all of you...please let go.....I am fine....just please promise me, you and Gaara...that you will protect Serene no matter the cost. thankyou for always being there for me..."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:44 am
"I will make sure to protect Serene with my life" Said Shakaku
"Hukari do you even need to ask me to protect Serene.I would die for her" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:02 pm
Hukari smirked. "yah...I should've known that......." she then looked down at Shakaku sadly. "Shakaku...I will always love you......even if your not here with me.........I will cherish the memories that we had together...and I will be waiting for the day...that we will be reun ited once again.....but now I shall go....Serene.....NEVER forget.......I will always be there...watching over you...in spirit..." and then her body faded away and she disappeared into the afterlife. Serene sank down to her knees and sobbed. "Hu..Kar...i.............Thankyou...I promise...you will always e in my heart...." she just then walked over to Gaara, and clutched his shirt and buried her head into his chest and continued to sob bitterly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:33 pm
"Ok kids none of that we don't want any little Gaara's running around killing poeple who look at them funny" Joked Shakaku
"You are a bigger pervert then Jarayai(Said self proclamed SUPER PERVERT sneezes and falls out of a tree while doing research and alerts the girls in the hotsprings and then gets admitted to hospital 5 hours later with bones bent in ways even god didn't know could bend)"Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:16 pm
"WHAT THE HELL???!!!!???" Serene screamed at Shakaku while hitting him over the head with a frying pan that appeared out of nowhere.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:34 pm
"The frying pan curse strikes again,ne,Shakaku"Said Gaara laughing
"CURSE THE DAY I WAS CURSED BY MY MOTHER!!!"Screamed Shakaku shaking his fists at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:54 am
Serene laughed hysterically. "you so deserved that Shakaku, now I know what to use to whack you when you misbehave." she smirked at him, holding the frying pan in front of her mockingly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:45 pm
"Hey no fair!"Said Shakaku pouting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 am
"In my book it IS fair! AND I'm a girl, so therefore, I win doubletime, plus some more! GO ME!" Serene laughed, teasing Shakaku once again with the frying pan.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm
"Hah Shakaku you got whipped!" Said Gaara laughing
"Shut it Gaara" Yelled Shakaku  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:59 pm
Serene smaked Shakaku with the frying pan again. "Leave my Gaara alone!" she said, glomping Gaara. "He's mine!" she said playfully.

((OOOHH!! YOUR BACK ON!! I MISSED YOU!!))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
"Oh why must I be tortured so" Said Shakaku crying
"Because you made me think you were my mom!" Yelled Gaara
(yeah I'm sorry about not being on much I had problems with my internet connection thing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:11 pm
Serene put her arms around Gaara's neck. "And nobody likes imposters..." Serene teased Shakaku mercilessly.
"Hey Gaara...we should go somewhere tomorrow..." Serene said.
"Maybe on a vacation..." She said smiling.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 pm
"Vacation, to where?" Asked Gaara
"Hey what did I say about no little Gaara's running"Said Shukuka  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games