Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm
"Yeah... The land of waves... What are you doing here?" Reks's doppleganger responded to Alkaid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:51 pm
"Alright. Don't get caught by Kakashi.... " The real Sinn said as he halted by a shop. "Now.... I am gonna go-" His sentence stopped short when he saw someone step in front of them who looked exactly like Sinn, and the person said, "Hello, Sinn." "What? You are supposed to be gaurding the old man!" He said, thinking that the person was the shadow clone. "Don't you remember me? I'm Atekeru!"

((Hah! I knew I could bring him back into the RP))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Mizuumi had nothing to do, so she had quietly followed Reks and Sinn on their mission. 'A-Atekeru? But...he was Sinn. So...there's two?' She watched the three of them, a little confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Reks stood their dumply, confused. "Didn't you..... die?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:58 am
Sinn drew his sword as Atekeru took a step foward. "I still don't know you, or why you look like me, but you are starting to freak me out. Wait, you two know him?" He asked to Reks and Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 pm
"Y-yeah." Mizuumi said jumping out of the tree and looking at Atekeru. "He died and I tried to bring him back to life and his shadow thing brought him back to life. Then I killed him and he disappeard, until I saw you and you said you were Sinn."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 pm
"So that's what that huge shadow thing was? Uh.... I don't think I can take him, even at how strong I am..." Atekeru drew his two swords that were also exactly like Sinn's. "Heh heh... I am you, Sinn." "What?" "So, what do you say we fight?" Just then, Alesi came running up to them. "Who's that???" "Me." Sinn replied, and took a couple steps back. "And apparently, he's stronger than Gaara. Gaara thought I was him and ran off."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:37 pm
"H-how are you him when you are here and so is he?" Mizuumi aksed confused.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm
Reks shook his head, confused. "This is impossible...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 am
"What the- he's gone!" Sinn said after Atekeru disappeared. "Now, I'm just as confused as you two are... I have never heard of the name. Except in a dream.." He said, staring down at the ground.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:45 am
"It was probably just our imagination..." Reks said, still confused, and making up excused to make it seem more plausable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:06 am
"It could have been, but I don't think it was." Mizuumi said wondering if it was or not.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:35 pm
"I don't feel so good.." Sinn said. "I'm gonna go home and rest..." Just then, Atekeru appeared behind him. "Imagination? Hah. If I was your imaginiation, could I do this?" He took out a sword and thrust it into Sinn's back while off gaurd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Reks flipped back, kicking Atekeru in his face to protect Sinn, who just got stabbed.

((I won't be on next week, so please don't have too much fun with out me, and don't miss me too much! :3))  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Mizuumi didn't know what to do. She wanted to attack Atekeru for hurting Sinn, but she also didn't want to hurt him. 'I-I don't know what to do. Kill him! Bu-but I can't!'
(I don't think we will.)  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces