Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

scrunnchy

Supportive Punk

17,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:18 am
I'm scrunnchy I love twilight AND..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PIE!!!!!!!!!and eggs  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Hello everybody! Call me Aunty (I'm the aunt in a gigantic, non-biological family. Don't ask...).  

xXxAuntyxXx

The Eclipsed Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:21 pm
hey im margarita

im on the site bellaandedward.com like 24/7

me and pyrechild own a site called aliceforever.com (we love alice)

so if u havent already go check out those sites wink

my user name on both of those is alicecullenfan

anyways about me... umm im a college student in florida... i love to read (twilight mostly) and write... other than that im pretty boring LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:03 pm
Hello! My name is Gina. A friend of mine recommended Twilight to me about three years ago, but I never got the chance to actually read it until last year. :[ I read the whole thing in about three days, then went out and bought New Moon and read it in two. I then reread both of them.

When Eclipse came out I read it twice. Basically, I love the books, everything about the books, and I love chatting about it. So, that's why I'm here. ^.^  

GinaKawaii

SaphiraJM

Friendly Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Hello, my name is Jennifer.
Im seventeen.. living in a town full of non-readers..
except those few i got hooked on twilight.
um.. im new.. (obvious? ^^; )
and well yea..
im a major twilight fan <3
just pure awesomenessss
=3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:53 pm
I'm [Emily], Also known as I_-Emily-_I. (I'm done on that account.)
Just call me Emily.
I think Twilight is the most amazing book in existence, and when Breaking Dawn comes out, well, I'll definitely be the first to buy it. Midnight Sun, too.
I live in Whitby, Ontario, and I'm thirteen years old. I read Twilight in three days, New Moon in two days, and Eclipse in four days. (I had school to go to!)
Emily talks in third person sometimes, but that doesn't make her insane. Dx

[Emily]

SaoirseAngel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Hello all! I'm Saoirse but you can call me Mhia (sounds like Mya). I'm a 16 (almost 17) year old Texan ^^

I started reading Twilight last year when I was in the library trying to find a book that I hadn't read yet or that wasn't stupid (which seems to be the problem with most YA books lately) when I saw Twilight and really, the cover just looked pretty so I picked it up haha. Best thing I've ever done! I loved it instantly and ended up reading the entire book in two days. I was hooked and I'm now on the road to converting just about everyone I know lol

Hehe, anyway nice to meet you all and if anyone wants to chat I'm usually always in the talking mood ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 am
Hello, my name is Ryoyoki but you can all call me Leo.
I'm 18 (19 in a month) and from Chicago. I love to read, alot actually, and started reading Twilight in December of last year. I had heard of it because in high school one of my friends loved the books so much and kept
telling is good things about it. Well I saw the first book in a store one day and decided to buy right there. It was freakin fantastic and I loved it so much. I read it in 4 days tops. I couldn't find New Moon so I checked that out of the library and read it fast and then bought Eclipse and i was set. All i have to say is that my fav character is Jacob and I love him. (not in that way just as my fav character).
Other than Twilight I also read Harry Potter and have been reading a lot of Marvel graphic novels lately and manga of course. I really enjoy reading Fruits Basket and Nana right now.
Some of my fav anime series are: Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fruits Basket, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note, Serial Experiements Lain, GTO..etc, just can't think of the rest right now.
I love to hang out with my friends or just sit at home and relax. Play video games and I also like to draw. I also like to eat and sleep...those are quite important.  

ryoyoki

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:02 pm
'Lo, my name is Arro, which is the short of my real name Arrosha [I know, it's WEIRD! Stupid, hypee-parents].

Anyway, I'm from Ireland, but I came here around 7 months ago, and yes, I have an accent, and no, Bono is not my dad. But I picked up Twilight in a second-hand bookstore, and it's my favorite book beside Harry Potter. I love books and candy, and American TV.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:16 pm
hello. (:

i'm Trisha. I'm from California. I love music. I first figured out about Twilight
months ago, and I've always wanted to read it. And just 4 days ago, I bought Twilight and now I have
New Moon and I'm starting to read it. I love the series. I think it's amazing. I'll be sure to read Eclipse
and get Breaking Dawn when it comes out though.

;D

favorite character? well, I haven't read much of the
series yet, only up to 1/4 of New Moon, but so far probably
Edward...or Bella. Maybe Alice? D; One I read New Moon, I'll probably know.

some music I enjoy listening to..
my chemical romance. taking back sunday. paramore. cobra starship. the
academy is... the almost. underoath. & mostly a bunch of post-hardcore,
metalcore bands.

heartache in stereo

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Hey everyone, I'm crazy4books!

I'm almost 16 and as my name suggests, I ADORE good books. Obviously, Twilight and its sequels are really good books or else I wouldn't be here. I got hooked onto the series about a month and half ago when my friend lent me them. I finished the series in two days, they were so good. Oh, and by the way, that friend is also an artist, she drew:

a picture of Edward and Bella @:
http://shinjistu.deviantart.com/art/Edward-Cullen-Bella-Swan-76289840

and a picture of Jacob @:
http://shinjistu.deviantart.com/art/Jacob-Black-77755959

These are must-see pictures; they are so well-drawn. Well, there's a little about me; if you want anymore, go to my profile!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:08 pm
Hello!!! my name is jessiki( jess love if you ask) but everyone has a prob with saying my name right so its jessica for most or aria
ummm im 16 (or at least soon to be)
ive read the books at least 7 times and i looooove edward he reminds me of my bf (even tho he cant sparkle lol)
first time i ever heard about the book is when i was in a book club and well it got me hooked i live in michigan (still not used to the cold caz ish really from texas) im a music lover *come talk to me if you ever wanna new type of sound going on in your life
I REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD PUT ENYA MUSIC IN THE MOVIE SOMEWHERE!!!!!!
as you can tell i love to talk and make friends so pm anytime and im willing to reply well unless your insulting me  

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

caviar92

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
hey im caviar92, i started reading Twilight last spring break and locked myself in my room for two days reading it then dragged my dad up to the mall so i could get New Moon, locked myself in for slightly less than two days and cried when i found out i had to wait for Eclipse , im an Edward Cullen fan and love punk rock, emo, screamo, and anything rock  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 pm
Hi, everyone! I'm Fruity_Nova! I found twilight one day in the library, some years ago and have been hooked ever since. After I finished, I introduced all my friends to it and we're all fans. haha.  

Fruity_Nova

eternalxlight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Hey, I'm Light! biggrin I first became a fan of Twilight when a friend recomended it to me within the same year of its release. Um...I absolutely love music and am a musician myself. And! I'm most definitely a Jasper fan!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games