Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:52 am
''Yes, despite that, he is quite kind. He is stronger than most of us, beacase of his power. But, that suprises me, you aren't afraid of him? By he said he knew you, he met he saw you in Hell. I can bring him out here, if you want.'' Estelluna woke the others up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:58 am
"Yes, I'm sure we would all love to meet him." Rachel had a theory about that knowing Karissa. Technically they were all dead, maybe Karissa had been on her way to hell when she was turned....  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:03 am
''Kay.'' Estelluna darted off and returned with him still in wolf form, and herself. Both of them their fur black as night. Cer was a little bit larger than her and each way, tooth thickness, size, weight, and fur. He stood there, and waited for them to say something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:05 am
Rachel stood silent for a moment, sizing him up. She decided quickly that she might not be able to take him with strength alone, it would require full focus of her telekinesis to hold this monster back.
"Cerebus...it fits you. Can you talk in wolf form? Or do you want to phase out so we can talk."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:16 am
''No, he can't, but as wolves we can sense that one of you want to fight him?'' Estelluna understood what Cerberus said in wolf. Cer walked a step closer to them. Sitting down, he lifted his paw, almost human like and place it atop ones forehead. It was Rachel. ''As what I am, I cannot back away from a fight, so if you want, we can fight.'' The words seemed easy for her to understand with his paw on her forehead. ''It's a way for him to tell others certain things, we on the other hand can't do this.'' Estelluna explained. Cer took his hand off of her and stepped back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:24 am
Karissa interrupted. "We shouldn't be fighting now. I thought we were here to help you."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:30 am
Rachel looked staggered as Cer stepped away from her. She was going to have to be very, very careful with her thoughts around them all.
"No, I don't want to fight.....not now, it would distract from our original purpose. I'd like you to stay out of my head, if you would." She eyed the wolve's carefully. "Though, once, if we finish, a friendly wrestly seems like fun." She grinned smiled, baring her teeth. She always was competitive. It would be the death of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:32 am
''True, but the girl was wanted a fight, no? And, besides, Cerberus, can not back down from a challenge. He can do many more things that we can do. Breath a misty black fogish mist, that would insantly paralyze them. Breath fire and more, he is like my brother Ezradell in a way. The reason his fur is black is from the fire of Hell. And, to if some wolf's have different colors, like Ezradell is blue with white swirls, he controls wind. They are known as guardain wolfs, bound to protect a person.'' She explained. Cer stepped back once more and sat. ''But, if we must, we can begin.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:41 am
"That would certainly be preferable." Karissa said, firmly but politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:46 am
''How about we do this, we can teach then fight.''Estelluna noticed Cer was willing to fight.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:48 am
Rachel appreciated Karissa's support, she had certainly backed herself into a corner there, she shot Karissa a thankful glance.
"How about we stop the fighting, because to me fighting is something between enemies, and I don't think thats what we are right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:52 am
''Fine, let's start, any questions about him? Before we start?'' Estelluna asked.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:59 am
"I've got just one.....how did you get up here?" Rachel was curious to know, but eager to get started.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:02 pm
"Not really. Now we need you to think or review the questions we asked you from yesterday, do you have any answers?" Arianna asked, controlling her nervousness.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:15 pm
Cer moved forward to Rachel and should her, ''Estelluna brought me back here, she was bound there, but we escaped here. And now I may keep this form hidden, but I'm happy.'' He took his paw away. ''I noticed that emotions hurt, and was I wrong to be with her. Was she better than I?'' Estelluna questioned.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games