Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:13 pm
"All these years, and you haven't flossed. Lucky for you, I know a special cleaning technique. This may sting." *hand crackles with Force lightning*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:53 am
guys...you'll never belive this, but greedo is still alive.
User Image  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:55 am
whats worse is that he's still wants Jabba's money.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:58 pm
Oh. Em. Gee.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:59 pm
creepy yes?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Someone should tell him to get with the times. Jabba and all his other goons are dead. Greedo needs to hurry up and get buried already.

Or, we could charge money for people to see him in the Cantina.  

Durza the Shade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:15 pm
I'll talk to him about it, but he's not to keen on the idea. seems he;s afraid of being juiced again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:37 pm
Well, I don't blame him for that, but if he was somehow able to reassemble his body out of that cocktail, couldn't he do something about the hole in his chest?  

Durza the Shade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:39 pm
nope. the flesh was burned away. his rodian bodily system some how adapted....
oh crap....if Greedo survived this....then Ive got alot of unfinished buisness.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:29 am
ok without a doubt it's return of the jedi. that's really emotional movie you gotta admit. mostly the fight scene with vader, and luke.  

Smallville101

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:15 pm
ROTJ is the bestestestest!!!! My fav of the original 3...tho they are all my faves....

but is anyone else getting the feeling of emptiness I get when I watch I, II and III??? Its just not the same, like there's no magic anymore.... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:31 am
Arr.
Lass, ye be not alone. There be no magic in the prequels, no sence of wonder and excitement that captures the imagination. It all be bad acting and overblown special effects.
aye, I said it once, I be saying it again. there be no magic in the prequels.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:47 pm
I love how RotJ never mentioned the word "Ewok".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:09 pm
RotJ is my fav of the three originals. I liked the fight scenes at the end, xd ande how each character's feelings were brought out for one another at some point in the movie. Next would be ANH and then ESB because I thought alot of ESB was just a bunch of talking, when better stuff could've been going on. Although it IS when Han and Leia's feelings for eachother first come out in public.  

JRay18

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:13 pm
Cale Darksun
Arr.
Lass, ye be not alone. There be no magic in the prequels, no sence of wonder and excitement that captures the imagination. It all be bad acting and overblown special effects.
aye, I said it once, I be saying it again. there be no magic in the prequels.

and the dialog SUCKS!!! 3nodding  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games