Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:04 am

Alessandra listened for a moment to Arianna and Aysel's music, but she felt ashamed that she couldn't play any instruments and turned back to Raine. "What question should we ask Mirri?" she grinned mischievously as she thought. As they debated, the music continued to play soothingly in the background, with Aysel's voice making up the beautiful lyrics.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:48 am

Finally the song was over. "Aysel, you're really good. Have you ever thought of a carrer as a singer?" Arianna asked her.

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:42 am

Raine was stumped. Mirri rarely ever kept any secrets, so there wasn't much to know. "I don't know...I've got nuthin'." Just then she realized she hadn't hung up the phone and she said gently into it, "I'll talk to you later Joe."
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:54 pm

Alessandra giggled. "I'm not sure if he was conscious to hear that," she teased Raine. And then to Mirri "Hm, I guess I have to think of a question then. Okay...what did you want to be when you grew up, as a human?"

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Aysel blushed. I'm not that good she wanted to say but decided not to.
"Actually, i'm trying to be an author and actress," she replied, still blushing.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 pm

"Come on, that's a lame question! Mirri's told us so many time already!" Raine protested. Alessandra shrugged, "I couldn't think of anything better. You couldn't either."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 pm

"That's awesome!" Arianna said. "A little advise. Don't back down no matter how hard it gets" Arianna told Aysel. "Oh and you might also want to think about singing as a carrer option. Just my opinion" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:48 pm

"Fine fine fine!" Raine said. "I've got one. Mirri, when you were human, was there ever a boy you were fond of?" Raine giggled. This was subject Mirri had never touched down on. But mostly, Raine was just getting back for the Joey call she'd had to make.

Mystifying Social Disease

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:21 pm

"Well, then i guess i now have a third option. I've been thinking about what my third carreer should be cause i can be an author right now and it's not like i'll be acting all the time so i'll probably have a lot of time on my hands, especially if i have writer's block cause it last for a while. The problem is though, i can't really write a song. I've tried but i don't know how to put it into words,"
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:17 am

"Well I can help you. If you want to look at these.." Arianna siad, going over to a shelf and pulling off a folder. "These are some songs I've wrote, I also love to sing but I know that I couldn't sing anywhere near as good as you. So, go ahead and have a look at these and see what you think. IF you want and you do get a singing carrer you can use these or even just let it help you get inspired." Arianna told Aysel.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:48 pm

"Thanks," Aysel smiled as she took the folder and browsed through it.
"These sound like goods songs. Would you mind if i tried them out on my voice?"
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:51 pm

"Sure, go ahead" Arianna smiled. She had never heard a voice as good as Aysel's and she wanted to continue listening. "Do you want me to join in on piano or flute?" Arianna offered. She also had the songs both on piano and flute to.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:53 pm

"Sure. Which one should i try?"
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:02 pm

"I would choose 'Sunrise'" ARianna suggested. "I'm gonna play on the piano." Arianna said. GOing over to her bookshelves she found the folder for her piano and grabbed out the song. Once that was done she went over to her Grand Piano.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:08 pm

As I have said before in other RPG's, surprise cottage visit...all weekend....very sorry about that

"Hm....fond might not be the right word. We lived in very repressed times. I am about....182. But yes, yes there was. His name was Micheal, and he was very handsome. We went out on...one date. But then I was changed, or I died, so I never really saw him again. I got over him quite fast though, you know how crushes work." Mirri kind of fazed out when she was talking about her childhood. It was so long ago, but it brought back fond memories. She listened as Arianna finished her song. "That was beautiful! You two should form a group!"
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games