Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:50 pm
I'm confused -_-" Okay, so we're making up other guy characters, and playing them with the intent of being possible friends/allies/enemies/mates in the future?

Race: Vampire
Name: Simon
School: Forks High School
Friends: Linnea
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: None
Girl Friend: None. (Will eventually be with Linnea)
Likes: Running, his mp3 player, electric keyboard, composing
Dislikes: Photography (taking pictures or being in them)
Personality: Friendly, thoughtful, comfortable around friends but seems shy to others
Height: 6"
Grade: 12
Eyes when thirsty (if vampire): Black
Eyes normal: Red
Summary: He knew Linnea in a previous life (but that life, for some reason, she cannot remember a lot about). He was best friends with her during that time, and thought they were becoming more than friends too, but after she died he thought she disappeared. Has been wandering around looking for someone with whom he can connect like that again.
Sixth Sense (special power): He can impress upon people the need to do something (inadvertently controls their mind). It's earned him teasing before, because of his name ("Simon says").
Weakness: Is hurt easily, for a vampire. Still not as bad as a human though.
Musical Instrument: He plays the keyboard.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:10 am
-not just guys, but yes, new characters-

Michiko sat staring at the screen, watching as the boat slowly sank, people jumping off left and right. "Hey guys, we have school tomorrow.." she remarked. "So, are we going?"

Ender collapsed into his chair, feigning exhaustion. "Hey, are closest neighbors are up the road, lets go say Hi!" Petra bounced into his room, talking a mile a minute.

-Hey I started a new RP called Twilight: A New Family Revealed-  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:56 pm

Ella? Is that you? How are you? Ella jerked up from her seat. That couldn't be.... "Guys, my brothers here. My twin, he's coming here right now!" Ella squealed with delight, it had been over a hundred years since she had seen Alan.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Race: Elf
Name: Charmont, goes by Char
School: Forks High School
Friends: Ella and Alan
Appearance:User Image
Family: Elf family back in Asia (is that where I said it was in Ella's thing?)
Girl Friend: None (Will eventually be with Ella)
Likes: Watching the clouds, the wind, silence, practicing with his rapier (one sided sword, very small and made for speed)
Dislikes: When people litter, just like Ella and Alan, very connected with the environment
Personality: Generally quiet and reserved, laid back, likes to think before he talks
Height: 6"2
Grade: 11
Eyes normal: Golden
Summary: Grew up with Ella and Alan, is 7 years older than them both, is very strong with wind magic, air etc.... always liked Ella but was too quiet to say anything, went with Alan as an excuse to see her again....haha he's not that obsessed...
Musical Instrument: steel drums (hehe I love those things)  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:53 pm
"I'mma gonna go home because......I can." She said standing up and walking out of the tree house. She then leaped from the top to the ground gracefully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:22 pm
"I don't mind going to school," said Linnea, she wasn't much of a rule breaker.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:23 pm
kanangirl123

Ella? Is that you? How are you? Ella jerked up from her seat. That couldn't be.... "Guys, my brothers here. My twin, he's coming here right now!" Ella squealed with delight, it had been over a hundred years since she had seen Alan.

Are you going to take them out of the RP? Delete the post with them in it? Or both?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:31 pm
complex_ity_
kanangirl123

Are you going to take them out of the RP? Delete the post with them in it? Or both?

I edited my original posts, so that they aren't there anymore, its just Alan and Char now  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:31 pm
''Take me with you!'' Rose said jumping out casing after Gaz.

Adole sat in his car, it purred as the ac blasted on him. He sat up quickly, then ran out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:18 pm
"Do you want to go? To school, I mean?" Linnea returned Michiko's question, including Ella too.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Seeing Rose coming up behind she screamed bloody muder.....just because she felt like it....."Whoa..........singing along to Otep did wonders......" she said to herself and then dragged Rose up to her house that had no windows "I hate the sun to the deepest pits of my soul........Damn it all to puss spewing blood gutted hell!!!" she said when shaking a fist at the rising sun.

He chuckled darkly after hearing someone scream. "I wonder who that could be........" he stated while walking into the forest "I wonder.............hmm.....Is Gaz really that close?" "Damn it all to puss spewing blood gutted hell!!" He heard some one scream, thanks to his unhuman hearing, he knew it must've been in atleast a 1 mile raidius. Chuckling again he dailed his cell phone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:13 pm
Distracted when Gaz and Rose left, Linnea, Michiko, Ella, Daichi, etc. watched Titanic to the end, and then continued talking for the rest of the night without mentioning school again. When Linnea woke from where she'd fallen asleep on the floor - her head cushioned by an unusually springy clump of moss - she assumed they were going though. At least, she was. She blearily got up, and looked around for her backpack, getting ready for the day. But she noticed with surprise that the others were still sitting on the couch talking, as if they'd never gone to sleep at all. Had they? she wondered. "Hey, do vamires sleep?" Linnea asked timidly, she didn't know what questions were taboo or not.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:50 am
''You would probally like my home then. No light could ever get in, ever. But, despite the fact I have no use for eletricity, or water it's plain.'' She said leaning on the wall. ''The fact that I'm a demon, a stereotypical demon for that matter. The light would kill me, that goes for holy stuff, happinese, and the fact I could never have friends.'' Her eyes shifted back and forth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:09 pm
"I'mma goin' inside if you'd like to go back by running from shaddy spot to shaddy spot be my guest but come in if you must." she said opening the door.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:14 pm
"Nope, me neither, I've had no need. Speaking of which, while you were dreaming, Sleeping Beauty, I had some guests. Alan! Char! Come on out!" The two boys walked sheepishly into the room, sticking to close to the only other guy, Daichi. Ella ran up and hugged both of them. "This is my twin brother Alan, and our best friend Charmont." He grimaced. "I mean Char."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games