Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:05 pm
NickCpointless
Nelowulf
not really... Name one that is related to SW that doesn't involve SW!

related to = related to movies, books... not companies..

And Jedi Outcast wasn't bad... I just love throwing a lightsabre at people...

jedi outcast was one of the best games, acedamy was not so good it should have been about kyle instead they tried to copy KOTOR and it went all to hell.

copy KOTOR? How so? IIRC, you could only control Jaden right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:30 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
daredevil18
I can't wait till the new battlefront comes out, dogfights,jedi,new levels.

same here, battlefront 1 was good but the spacecraft fighting i didnt really like due to poor controls etc.

Am I the only one who thought the Episode 2 armies weren't evenly matched? I mean, I'd play as the Separatists and be able to win in one or two lives as a droideka, then I'd waste like 5 lives as the Republic on one droideka. Those shields are so unfair. The arc trooper should have been given weapons able to cut through the shields, or at least take them down.  

Mercury33

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:34 pm
Mercury33
FrozenPhoenix32
daredevil18

same here, battlefront 1 was good but the spacecraft fighting i didnt really like due to poor controls etc.

Am I the only one who thought the Episode 2 armies weren't evenly matched? I mean, I'd play as the Separatists and be able to win in one or two lives as a droideka, then I'd waste like 5 lives as the Republic on one droideka. Those shields are so unfair. The arc trooper should have been given weapons able to cut through the shields, or at least take them down.

the key was to lay mines in front of the droidekas in tight battlefields... otherwise, take a vehicle to take them down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:39 am
Republic commando was a good game  

daredevil18

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:05 am
Mercury33
FrozenPhoenix32
daredevil18

Yeah I'm with you.

THough Republic was funner to play with, CIS was too easy to win with  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Battlefront is a good game, I liked it a lot online. That's fun... But Battlefront 2 looks really sweet. I can't wait to play it.  

mic schuette

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:03 pm
Two things I don't like about B2:

1) Hero class. It may not be bad as jedi, but what the hell would you do if you were wedge antilles? Nothing really special except his flying skills. Is he like the best mechanic in the fleet or something? since piloting skills aren't controlled by cpu only....

2) The new Z-axis for flight. I now have to dig out a joystick and use it now. I kinda liked pwning noobs with only 4 keys, and killing much faster than dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Nelowulf

1) Hero class. It may not be bad as jedi, but what the hell would you do if you were wedge antilles? Nothing really special except his flying skills. Is he like the best mechanic in the fleet or something? since piloting skills aren't controlled by cpu only....

2) The new Z-axis for flight. I now have to dig out a joystick and use it now. I kinda liked pwning noobs with only 4 keys, and killing much faster than dying.

Theres a z axis? thats cool for PS2 and XBOX but bad for comp i guess  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:31 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
NickCpointless
Nelowulf

jedi outcast was one of the best games, acedamy was not so good it should have been about kyle instead they tried to copy KOTOR and it went all to hell.

yeah but you can custmise what he looks like and change`s to his saber, and they gave you a choise weather to go light or dark it pritty much the base of KOTOR.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:45 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelowulf

Z-Axis is barrel rolling and s**t.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord of the Demon Hunters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:49 pm
NickCpointless
FrozenPhoenix32
NickCpointless
Nelowulf

yeah but you can custmise what he looks like and change`s to his saber, and they gave you a choise weather to go light or dark it pritty much the base of KOTOR.

even so its still a great game when you just feel like a hack and slash  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:44 am
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Nelowulf

Z-Axis is barrel rolling and s**t.

i know what a z-axis is lol, i meant that as in "theyre implementing a z axis?"  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:22 am
Well untill i play battlefront 2 im not getting my hopes up for some of the leveels genosis especaly there was not enougth bots on the field it didnt feel like the battle from the film it was only due to some person creating anouther genosis map that had over 1000 reinforcements that truely made it feel like the battle from the movie. alos how come on kamino when you click on it the little prievew has vechales and turrets on it but there isnt any in the game it doesnt make sence.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:45 pm
when is star wars battlefront II coming out ??????????? question  

kyrlyn

Kale Lantesh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:52 pm
Battlefront 2 comes out this fall go to Starwars Battlefront 2 offical site. for more info  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games