Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:30 pm

Lily watched Wyatt carefully. "Caterina he's going to try and bite you." She called out just as he attempted it, Cat dodged it with grace and slashed back at him. "Selena back up a little, I'm going in!" She yelled at the girl. She jumped on Kenneth, slamming him back into the wall. She held him up by his neck as he thrashed. He managed to get a kick to her middle, and Lily stumbled back, flailing out with her blade. Somebody caught her as she fell and put her upright. Breathing hard, she snarled, but stayed where she was, she had a feeling that they were just toying with the girls, and that meant that they had to be careful.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:57 pm

"Lily, move!" Selana called out, just as she unleashed the spell she'd been holding back - the knock-out spell.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 am

"Will that even effect him?" Caterina asked, dodging as Wyatt continued to try to get her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:05 am

Wyatt saw the spell coming for him, and ducked. He started to return to the fight, ready to tear the throat out of the hunter who thought she'd be able to stop him. Turning, though, his eyes widened. Kenneth hadn't - and still couldn't - see what was coming towards him. "Kenneth!" He called out a warning. Kenneth had hold of Sen and was using his power to paralyse her. His focus was so concentrated on her, he couldn't hear Wyatt's cry. The spell hit him squarely in the back. "What?" When Kenneth looked up, his face bore a surprise look. And suddenly he was falling... "Oh, you're really going to pay now." snarled Wyatt. In one quick movement he sped past Lily, who was holding the centre, and came behind Selana. Placing a hand around her throat, he warned the others "If you come any closer I'm going to break her neck." Already he had tightened his grip to cut off her air "And you should know, I don't bluff."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:40 pm

"Wyatt, don't do anything that you'll regret" Cat pleaded, trying to think of a way to save Selana and harm Wyatt.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:16 pm

When Selana felt the cold hand encircle her throat she gasped, and then immediately regretted it because she had less air left once Wyatt's grip tightened. She forced herself to remain still rather than follow her instinct to claw at the hand holding her. The more energy she wasted meant she probably had less time to live.

--

"Oh? And do you think I'll regret killing her?" Wyatt asked pleasantly as he raised his arm, lifting Selana off the ground.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:03 pm

When the lights had gone off Cya and Zane had instinctively switched into the first forms that came to mind - bats. They soared around the room, above the fighting, but couldn't really help in their present bodies. When Wyatt grabbed hold of Selana though, Cya began to panic. She tried desperately to change back to a human - or otherwise more useful - shape but she was stuck. "Zane, I can't switch back right now!" Cya knew it was because she was stressed.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Selana could hear squeaking from the ceiling and hoped that didn't mean she was already dead, and the gates to heaven just needed some oil on the hinges.

--

Dion was stiff with fear, wondering what would happen to her sister next. "Do something!" she whispered to Sen urgently. Out of the corner of her eye, she suddenly saw movement. "And Kenneth's waking up!" she hissed.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Making sure that Wyatt couldn't see her, she snuck behind him and hit him over the head making him lose his grip on Selana.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:37 pm

Lily sent out a mental wave, pushing both males onto the ground with her mind, Caterina had beat her to saving Selena, so now she was going to hold them down. "3, 2, 1. Ladies and Gentleman, I believe this battle goes to the non monsters." She said cockily, standing over Wyatt. She was breathing hard, and her normally topaz eyes faded to a dull black. The vampires struggled against her hold, but Lily stood strong, pushing them down harder. "I wouldn't." But she turned to the others. "We have to do something, they're so strong, I can't hold them down much longer."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:46 pm

Caterina looked at the others. "Selana and Dion you need to get out of the house now! I'm going to call my brother, he will come get you and take you guys to where I am staying" Caterina siad at the same time she was calling in her mind for her brother. Her brother agreed to help and came to pick them up. "He's here now go!" Cateirna said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:11 am

"Ok, somebody help me hold them down!" She said, her strenght fading fast against the struggling vampires. Caterina jumped on Wyatt, the smaller of the two, holding him down with little effort and taking most of the effort out of holding him down. Lily held down Kenneth, using her now excess powers to hold the larger one down. "What do we do with them now, Cat?"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:31 am

'We need to find a lighter or match' Cat told her, she didn't want WYatt or Kenneth to hear.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:22 pm

"Go, and get the twins, they'll probably want to do this, I can hold them down long enough for you to get what you need." Said Lily quietly.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:41 pm

Caterina ran back to the house and after telling the twins that they were going to kill them she put on on her back and Brian took the other twin, making sure that he could also carry the baby. They ran back to the house and after they were both down on solid ground again Brian ran off. "Come on we need to get a lighter" Caterina said. She dug through some drawers and found a lighter. "Here you do the honors" Caterina siad, handing them each a lighter.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games